Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
A query for the forum members (out for errands today didn't have time for gifs) which of the crux girls was the first on the internet? I can remember Krista
View attachment 775184
being touted as "the original cross woman" at the site she appeared on and was the first I can remember or did Makar's girls appear first? ;)

I certainly saw Makar's early girls ahead of Krista, I suspect he was first. But it's hard to say who was really "first" on the internet, crux girls have been there from at least the later 90s when I started looking for them :D

The earliest Makar I can find in my archive (it may not be the oldest) is June 1998 but they are older than that
l002.jpg

This is the first crux girl I experimented on with photo manips, putting Anna Kournikova's head on her in a version of PSP that didn't do layers, sometime in 1999.
z091.jpg

The oldest Kristas I can find in my archive date from July 2000 and that's probably around the time they appeared online
07_1.JPG07_11.JPG08_1.jpg11_1.jpg

I certainly saw Makar's early girls ahead of Krista, I suspect he was first. But it's hard to say who was really "first" on the internet, crux girls have been there from at least the later 90s when I started looking for them :D

The earliest Makar I can find in my archive (it may not be the oldest) is June 1998 but they are older than that
View attachment 775196

This is the first crux girl I experimented on with photo manips, putting Anna Kournikova's head on her in a version of PSP that didn't do layers, sometime in 1999.
View attachment 775195

The oldest Kristas I can find in my archive date from July 2000 and that's probably around the time they appeared online
View attachment 775191View attachment 775192View attachment 775193View attachment 775194
Thanks you nailed it Phlebas (pun intended) Russian Bondage was the site I remember but never took note of the date. :applaudit:

Masha has always had my vote for the strongest looking woman I've ever seen on the cross (outside of bodybuilders or artist drawings).
Yes, you can really see her back muscles flare and flex as she holds herself up; she rarely hangs dead, almost the entire time she is pulling herself at least halfway with her back, which takes considerable strength!

Back
Top Bottom