Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alina :babeando: Crucified and Sweating in the Hot Sun. Several members had mentioned how much they enjoyed this Alina video because she was really sweating here. I agree it is hot in more ways than one, a few GIFs.
Alina 1-6

This is one of my favorite crux videos on the web.

What was going through someone’s mind as she carried her own cross (or at least a good portion of it!) to the place where she was going to die! She’s a participant in her own execution! Also, I like how this shot emphasizes how small Alina is. This tiny woman has no chance to resist her inevitable execution.

1579486683847.gif

The arms looked over the crossbeam is a cruel position to place her in. Gravity constantly pulls on her shoulders, but she can’t raise herself up, either. Her pale breasts are completely exposed to the burning sun; she can already feel the heat building in her bare skin. She still has a long way to go before she will find the relief that oblivion brings to the crucified.

1579487618598.gif

She longs for death, but her body refuses to give up. Her mouth is so dry that she can’t even swallow. Her tongue feels like a brick in her mouth. Her pale skin is going to burn. She can’t remember why she is up there on the cross, naked for the world to see. She just wants to give up and face eternity.

1579488602699.gif

It seem so stupid to contantly whip the condemned,
while she is moving at a decent speed to the place of execution.
If she slows down a good lash will get her moving again. Not the case here:(

This is one of my favorite crux videos on the web.

What was going through someone’s mind as she carried her own cross (or at least a good portion of it!) to the place where she was going to die! She’s a participant in her own execution! Also, I like how this shot emphasizes how small Alina is. This tiny woman has no chance to resist her inevitable execution.

View attachment 809005

The arms looked over the crossbeam is a cruel position to place her in. Gravity constantly pulls on her shoulders, but she can’t raise herself up, either. Her pale breasts are completely exposed to the burning sun; she can already feel the heat building in her bare skin. She still has a long way to go before she will find the relief that oblivion brings to the crucified.

View attachment 809032

She longs for death, but her body refuses to give up. Her mouth is so dry that she can’t even swallow. Her tongue feels like a brick in her mouth. Her pale skin is going to burn. She can’t remember why she is up there on the cross, naked for the world to see. She just wants to give up and face eternity.

View attachment 809073

Another part of this crucifixion that adds to the appeal is the sweat glistening on her body which can give an indication of how long she will last. It also makes her more attractive.

Yes, a pretty old set actually, and the only decent example of Ashley crucified. There are one or two others but not so good imho
ie
ashleyr07.jpgashleyr05.jpgashleyr02.jpgashleyr01.jpgar04t.jpgHD_AR022116vc1_PR.jpg

The lady in question is very close to my age, mid 50s, I don't know how much new work she does.

Another part of this crucifixion that adds to the appeal is the sweat glistening on her body which can give an indication of how long she will last. It also makes her more attractive.
Agreed. As long as she’s sweating and pissing, she’ll probably live a while longer. More water for the lovely lady!

Yes, those small details add a great deal, don't they. The sweat that shows her body's attempt to control its temperature, and demonstrates how hard she is working. The piss that adds to her personal humiliation, and proves that everything is still working. That little bit of moisture in the right place, working itself through the body, shows she still has life in her.

Yes, those small details add a great deal, don't they. The sweat that shows her body's attempt to control its temperature, and demonstrates how hard she is working. The piss that adds to her personal humiliation, and proves that everything is still working. That little bit of moisture in the right place, working itself through the body, shows she still has life in her.

It adds to the dual imagery of crucifixion. The person is naked, which we associate with sensuality and sexuality, but the body is a strange thing, and all of the naked woman’s bodily functions occur out in the open, in front of anyone who cares to watch. She sweats, she pisses, she bleeds, and she shits.

I like to imagine the ground at the base of a cross as a sludgy mix of mud, sweat, urine, and feces from the naked man or woman struggling up on the wood. One of the ultimate humiliations of crucifixion. Why would anyone follow this rebel or conspire with that scheming slave girl when they are just as disgusting as everyone else. Rome will show you by putting them up on a cross and letting them piss right in front of you.

1579652707364.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Alina :babeando: Crucified in the Forest. Alina stretched deliciously on the cross, beautiful ribs, flat belly, lovely muscle definition in her legs.

These are great clips. I'm fond of this particular shoot as it helps me imagine what my wife would have looked like on the cross a few years ago (though the hair is wrong). The lady presents great ribs, belly, shoulder and armpit definition, some of the angles are amazing, and it's all as real as you can get in today's world.

MURIEL :babeando: The longest ever Challenge on the Cross - Muriel breaks the Record is the title of this shoot from Toaxxx. Now it may be a record for the Toaxx girls as they seem to be warming to the crux scene on that site but 5 minutes and 45 seconds is hardly a record as far as what we've seen from Makar and image Maker. I believe even some forum members have surpassed that. Regardless Muriel is definitely eye candy hanging naked on the cross. Slender body with those awesome abs and long shapely legs. Hopefully she'll try for a longer record. The original video is 131.6 MB and I cut it to fit here.

Muriel Cruxed.png
View attachment Muriel 3.mp4
View attachment Muriel 2.mp4

MURIEL :babeando: The longest ever Challenge on the Cross - Muriel breaks the Record is the title of this shoot from Toaxxx. Now it may be a record for the Toaxx girls as they seem to be warming to the crux scene on that site but 5 minutes and 45 seconds is hardly a record as far as what we've seen from Makar and image Maker. I believe even some forum members have surpassed that. Regardless Muriel is definitely eye candy hanging naked on the cross. Slender body with those awesome abs and long shapely legs. Hopefully she'll try for a longer record. The original video is 131.6 MB and I cut it to fit here.

View attachment 812716
View attachment 812719
View attachment 812718

It's incredibly sexy how hard she's trying

Foggy, I'm very impressed that you can reduce the file size enough to post in CF without losing much --if any-- resolution. What app are you using?
And thanks, by the way.
Poem I'm amazed at the video cut quality from this app as well, I've used others in the past that made some really fuzzy looking videos. I am using VidCutter by Pete Alexandrou
available here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/vidcutter/

and here;

https://www.fosshub.com/VidCutter.html

I am running Linux OS but I see there are versions for Windows and Mac so you should be set. I'm happy with it, sometimes it hangs up but I just shut it down and restart everything, although when it does hang it has already produced the video cut that runs perfectly. I have to run one or more trial videos to get the under 10 MB size because there is no way to determine the finished size ahead of time. The video quality makes it worthwhile to me. ;)

Poem I'm amazed at the video cut quality from this app as well, I've used others in the past that made some really fuzzy looking videos. I am using VidCutter by Pete Alexandrou
available here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/vidcutter/

and here;

https://www.fosshub.com/VidCutter.html

I am running Linux OS but I see there are versions for Windows and Mac so you should be set. I'm happy with it, sometimes it hangs up but I just shut it down and restart everything, although when it does hang it has already produced the video cut that runs perfectly. I have to run one or more trial videos to get the under 10 MB size because there is no way to determine the finished size ahead of time. The video quality makes it worthwhile to me. ;)
Thanks, Foggy!
:jump::jump::jump::jump:

Back
Top Bottom