Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Clips4sale occasionally has some kinky bdsm crux. Their latest:
looks promising, perhaps. If I decide to buy it, I'll write a more detailed review with some GIFs or video excerpts.
prev_22703741.jpg

Female Crucifixion :eek: This short one has been floating around the internet for years and I have no idea where it originated. It was originally only 8.8 MB but in .wmv and that won't upload here. So I had to convert it to .mp4 which makes it larger so it then had to be split it into two parts to get it below our 10 MB limit. ;)
FemCrux 1-2

View attachment 817137
View attachment 817138

I think it came from Ramon (Passion of a Goddess).

Foggy, are you familiar with HandBrake for resizing video? It's open-source and free (available at https://www.nchsoftware.com/prism/index.html?msclkid=362d2a005caa1572a806743c9277323d). It's not intuitive to use, but it can cut file size without losing much or any resolution. Just follow the directions from any number of sites (https://www.howtogeek.com/199618/how-to-use-handbrake-to-convert-any-video-file-to-any-format/ is friendly).

I think it came from Ramon (Passion of a Goddess).

Foggy, are you familiar with HandBrake for resizing video? It's open-source and free (available at https://www.nchsoftware.com/prism/index.html?msclkid=362d2a005caa1572a806743c9277323d). It's not intuitive to use, but it can cut file size without losing much or any resolution. Just follow the directions from any number of sites (https://www.howtogeek.com/199618/how-to-use-handbrake-to-convert-any-video-file-to-any-format/ is friendly).
Yes I have "HandBrake" poem I used it, Avidemux and Vidcutter in processing this file and I really didn't have the time to experiment anymore. The original video had huge black borders around it and I cropped those out first. In converting from .wmv at 8.8 MB to mp4. it jumped up to 13.2 MB so I just cut it to get it on here. I have found in the past that no matter what the original format it's going to increase in MBs when converted to mp4. Also I didn't want to reduce the viewing size too much by resizing the video, more experimentation needed and that takes time which I don't seem to have a lot of lately. :)

I noticed a growing number of fans of Pia (from the Erotic Hanging site), who certainly qualifies as a Fit, Lovely Lady Crucified. Rummaging through my old files on a dusty thumb drive, I came across this one. It's short (3 min, 27 sec), and I suspect it was part of a longer work I may have purchased years ago and then edited. (I have a propensity for cutting and pasting video parts to isolate the sections I like.) But I can't find the longer version. Oh, well, this will have to suffice (and it does, under rigorous testing).

So here 'tis. I knocked the original file size down using handbrake software.

Enjoy.

View attachment PiaShortCrux.mp4

I noticed a growing number of fans of Pia (from the Erotic Hanging site), who certainly qualifies as a Fit, Lovely Lady Crucified. Rummaging through my old files on a dusty thumb drive, I came across this one. It's short (3 min, 27 sec), and I suspect it was part of a longer work I may have purchased years ago and then edited. (I have a propensity for cutting and pasting video parts to isolate the sections I like.) But I can't find the longer version. Oh, well, this will have to suffice (and it does, under rigorous testing).

Enjoy.

View attachment 820814
Love,Love the beautiful sweat on her as she struggles....

Enjoy.

View attachment 820814

Thanks, poem21045,
I also like to cutting and pasting MP4 clips to suit my tastes. On an iMac, running OS X 10.10 Yosemite, I use "MP4Joiner" and "MP4Splitter" (from App Store) plus free "MPEG Streamclip". Unfortunately, the developers of that last (open source) software stopped issuing updates (needed to keep up with Apple's ever more frequent OS X version releases). I cannot find a commercial equivalent to purchase.

Around 15 - 20 years ago, I used a fantastic, cross platform, video editing software which would allow individual frames to be deleted on the fly (still frame advancing, frame by frame) and I guess, to paste multiple copies of a single frame, one after another into a particular place in an MP4 (or similar). I cannot remember the name of that (commercial) program which I would gladly repurchase. If any members can suggest what that brilliant software might be called, I would be most grateful.

Sincerely, ranger1.

Thanks, poem21045,
I also like to cutting and pasting MP4 clips to suit my tastes. On an iMac, running OS X 10.10 Yosemite, I use "MP4Joiner" and "MP4Splitter" (from App Store) plus free "MPEG Streamclip". Unfortunately, the developers of that last (open source) software stopped issuing updates (needed to keep up with Apple's ever more frequent OS X version releases). I cannot find a commercial equivalent to purchase.

Around 15 - 20 years ago, I used a fantastic, cross platform, video editing software which would allow individual frames to be deleted on the fly (still frame advancing, frame by frame) and I guess, to paste multiple copies of a single frame, one after another into a particular place in an MP4 (or similar). I cannot remember the name of that (commercial) program which I would gladly repurchase. If any members can suggest what that brilliant software might be called, I would be most grateful.

Sincerely, ranger1.

Attachments

• MP4Joiner Splitter MPEGStreamclip icons.png
    MP4Joiner Splitter MPEGStreamclip icons.png
    104.9 KB · Views: 210
As you did Marcella when you were whipped :devil:
Ah, yes. I remember it well. Nothing brings out a good sweat better than anticipating and then receiving a good lashing! :eek:;)

Look at my avatar. Is my body not drenched with glistening sweat as I hang in screaming, groaning agony? It flows down over my heavy, trembling breasts to drip from my tumescent nipples to the ground.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom