Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Step Sister Crossed from Southbound Erotica
9-10

View attachment 840445
View attachment 840446

Damn, Foggy! This step-sister series may be the best clip(s) you have posted so far this year! :babeando:

Do you happen to know what's the story? Why does she have to be quarantined and attached to a Saint Andrew's Cross? :smoking:

Also, I know this is rambling, but although the appeal of clips such as this series obviously lies in the torments the girl(s) had to accept, I actually like a slower pace presentation like this series where nothing much happened besides the tormentor interacting with the girl and seizing his chance to feel up her body and to stimulate her sex. She probably could have suffered worse punishments, but this sort of interaction has its own irresistible allure. :applaudit:

her vids are rare as far as I understood. found only this https://xfantazy.com/video/5cf340b502df3058b6dc7e6a

I regret to say that the link couldn't be accessed.

Do we have her name at least? Thanks.

Damn, Foggy! This step-sister series may be the best clip(s) you have posted so far this year! :babeando:

Do you happen to know what's the story? Why does she have to be quarantined and attached to a Saint Andrew's Cross? :smoking:

Also, I know this is rambling, but although the appeal of clips such as this series obviously lies in the torments the girl(s) had to accept, I actually like a slower pace presentation like this series where nothing much happened besides the tormentor interacting with the girl and seizing his chance to feel up her body and to stimulate her sex. She probably could have suffered worse punishments, but this sort of interaction has its own irresistible allure. :applaudit:

Well Mr. O I don't know the whole story but I did cut out the first part where she's got one of those damned dental appliances jacking her mouth open, hate those things. I see also the original video is marked from XFantasy but I went there and did a search and it doesn't come up that way but after digging for a while I "re-found" it. Here ya are;
https://xfantazy.com/video/5bd6a508ae78ba2a40e54ceb enjoy. ;)

Not sure if you're looking for the X-crossed gal or the gal in the video link from Lisa, but if you're referring to the link, that's Lena, from Makar/Imagemaker's Cruxdreams.com site. Many great vids available there.
Here's a b&w snatch from a short, old, but great video of Lena.
Lena.gif

Well Mr. O I don't know the whole story but I did cut out the first part where she's got one of those damned dental appliances jacking her mouth open, hate those things. I see also the original video is marked from XFantasy but I went there and did a search and it doesn't come up that way but after digging for a while I "re-found" it. Here ya are;
https://xfantazy.com/video/5bd6a508ae78ba2a40e54ceb enjoy. ;)

Thanks! :applaudit:

Not sure if you're looking for the X-crossed gal or the gal in the video link from Lisa, but if you're referring to the link, that's Lena, from Makar/Imagemaker's Cruxdreams.com site. Many great vids available there.
Here's a b&w snatch from a short, old, but great video of Lena.
View attachment 841211

I was asking about the X-cross girl's name. Sorry, I should have been clearer.

That aside, thanks for the info about Lena! She looks great! :angel2:

Ah, Xena and Gabrielle’s various crucifixions. One of the catalysts for my newly-adolescent brain realizing that the sight of a woman on a cross was, well, damn sexy.

View attachment 847652View attachment 847653View attachment 847654View attachment 847655

View attachment 847660View attachment 847659View attachment 847661View attachment 847663View attachment 847664

:applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit:

This storyline should have been the one to end the TV Series as well. With the prophesied crucifixion & the journey to the past, they literally just had to add Xena & Gabrielle reuniting in heaven to end the whole saga.

Back
Top Bottom