Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
A brief revisit to the lovely Hunter, from MaxCoxxx (whose work can be found at clips4sale and others).

Max utilizes some interesting camera angles here, albeit with a shaky hand. (Make sure you slide the sound bar up to appreciate Hunter's acting.)

Yes but it's turning into my mind ! :confused::confused::confused:

Yes but it's turning into my mind ! :confused::confused::confused:

I agree; it's a bit dizzying.

Think of it as a cheap trip. No sugar cube or button required. And recovery takes less time!

I like Max's vids, but his close-up, hand-held camera work is not the best. Solely for argumentative and academic purposes, I offer a clip from CruxPeril, starring the yummy Juliette Black. Observe the shakiness of the camera, and remember, this is offered only as a scholarly study. Please refrain from getting hard or wet (depending on your sexual identification).

Think of it as a cheap trip. No sugar cube or button required. And recovery takes less time!

I like Max's vids, but his close-up, hand-held camera work is not the best. Solely for argumentative and academic purposes, I offer a clip from CruxPeril, starring the yummy Juliette Black. Observe the shakiness of the camera, and remember, this is offered only as a scholarly study. Please refrain from getting hard or wet (depending on your sexual identification).

Like the way her little tits wobble...

Since it’s the sight of the entirety of their naked, stretched, writhing bodies that gets me off, I kept wishing the camera would back off for a good look at this lady’s entirety.

Even so, I'm afraid I must decline your request to "refrain from getting hard or wet (depending on your sexual identification)". ;)

Perchance a bit pedestrian among all these stiffening, moistening videos, but I have been working with @Imperator on a short series which I've treated as a short break away from Jasmine... which I really must get on and finish.

So it's back to dear old photomanipulation to review the fate of a dear lady accused of witchcraft:

Witchcrux001.jpgWitchcrux002.jpgWitchcrux003.jpgWitchcrux004.jpgWitchcrux005.jpgWitchcrux006.jpgWitchcrux007.jpgWitchcrux008.jpg

Astute observers will note the backgrounds from The Name of the Rose (#1) and Game of Thrones (all the rest.) Really astute observers will note my first ever attempt at hoisting the patibulum up the stipes.

And thanks to Imperator for the ideas and encouragement! :beer:

So it's back to dear old photomanipulation to review the fate of a dear lady accused of witchcraft:

Witchcrux001.jpgWitchcrux002.jpgWitchcrux003.jpgWitchcrux004.jpgWitchcrux005.jpgWitchcrux006.jpgWitchcrux007.jpgWitchcrux008.jpg
Nice work, Wragg - do I detect some assistance from Nadya (Orchid - and Cruxton Studios) ? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Astute observers will note the backgrounds from The Name of the Rose (#1) and Game of Thrones (all the rest.)
A compelling series here. I confess I had not ever thought to use Name of the Rose as a source for backgrounds, but it makes sense. I particularly like your treatment of laying down the patibulum and stretching the girl out on the cross. Always my favourite bit, and one of the trickiest to manip, in my experience. You've made it very vivid and brought it to life here in #4 and #5. :very_hot: :clapping:

Perchance a bit pedestrian among all these stiffening, moistening videos, but I have been working with @Imperator on a short series which I've treated as a short break away from Jasmine... which I really must get on and finish.

View attachment 864165View attachment 864166View attachment 864167View attachment 864168View attachment 864169View attachment 864170View attachment 864171View attachment 864172

Astute observers will note the backgrounds from The Name of the Rose (#1) and Game of Thrones (all the rest.) Really astute observers will note my first ever attempt at hoisting the patibulum up the stipes.

And thanks to Imperator for the ideas and encouragement! :beer:
Nice series, well done Sir :) anyway photo manipulations are the best (at least for me :)) # 6 when they are raising her is amazing.

The tatoos just kill the scene, her body is lost, the ink comes to the forefront and obscures anything else.

The tatoos just kill the scene, her body is lost, the ink comes to the forefront and obscures anything else.
Sadly,a LOT of young,(and not-so young) women get the bizarre idea that Tattoos make them look more *" ahem !!"* attractive....(!!)
Sadly I disagree,even though it's their own personal choice. I think it ruins the effect,same as wearing a bra,under a singlet top !!
"It don't look right,love !!"
The ONLY tattoo i find acceptable is a discreet "Slave-Tattoo" ( I'll probably have one done....)

Back
Top Bottom