Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited:
Well, I'm bored. And when I'm bored, I like to fiddle around with old videos from the great Makar. Here are four excerpts from the Glamour Crucifixion video, starring Alexandra and Julia (Alex goes first; I think of her as the warm-up act, anyway.)

Remember to click on the audio! Imgur defaults to mute, unfortunately.

#2 Alex doesn't want to work. I've tried reloading thrice; no luck. I'll give her some more air time later.
Apologies!

Well, I'm bored. And when I'm bored, I like to fiddle around with old videos from the great Makar. Here are four excerpts from the Glamour Crucifixion video, starring Alexandra and Julia (Alex goes first; I think of her as the warm-up act, anyway.)

Remember to click on the audio! Imgur defaults to mute, unfortunately.

Ngl, that last attachment? Even her shadows are sexy.

I know I promised more of Alexandra. But she so stoic! I prefer the kind of cruxed gals who emote, even if only a bit. Alina (from Hanging Bitches --and other names-- site) definitely knows how to suffer.

ohZxSrT.jpg

https://www.udrop.com/4ye/Alina_forest_excerpt.mp4

Last edited:
I agree that hers is not doing the best effect, mainly this one around her neck, but in matter of tatoos, I think that it's a personnal choice and that we couldn't judge if she has to wear it or not ...
In SL, I did one on my avatar and I find that it's nice ... I've no tatoo in RL ...
I'm glad it's just your avatar sporting an ink blotch. It's all personal choice, but that does not mean that you have to have your personal choice accepted by all. I will not be driven to accept what I do not like nor think ugly. I can tolerate it, but that does not oblige me to like it or make me praise you for your unique choice which just so happens is the choice of countless others. Personal choice can just be another term for herd instinct, just like my opinion can also be termed herd instinct.

I agree.

I may buy the whole vid just because I'm curious as to how long she can maintain the position (no other reason, of course!).

In this vidcap from the 9-second mark, she appears to be hanging (with legs bent) at least mostly by the arms.

NGY4RZX.jpg

OK, I couldn't resist. I bought the above video via clips4sale. The young lady is amazing for just short of a half-hour. Then I noticed the file size: 1.36 Gigs! Ouch! Luckily, I have Handbrake. I reduced the size to 53.6 Mgs. without any appreciable loss of quality. Then I messaged Alex Bald, suggesting he reduce his video file sizes, as many of us have older (5 years or more) computers that are swiftly running low on storage.

Here's a minute excerpt of my reduced size version.

OK, I couldn't resist. I bought the above video via clips4sale. The young lady is amazing for just short of a half-hour. Then I noticed the file size: 1.36 Gigs! Ouch! Luckily, I have Handbrake. I reduced the size to 53.6 Mgs. without any appreciable loss of quality. Then I messaged Alex Bald, suggesting he reduce his video file sizes, as many of us have older (5 years or more) computers that are swiftly running low on storage.

:babeando: :very_hot::clapping:

(And yes, I have become somewhat dependent on emojis.)

I love how tightly she is attached to the cross. I've felt some other videos leave the lovely women too much space to twist

I know I promised more of Alexandra. But she so stoic! I prefer the kind of cruxed gals who emote, even if only a bit. Alina (from Hanging Bitches --and other names-- site) definitely knows how to suffer.

ohZxSrT.jpg

https://www.udrop.com/4ye/Alina_forest_excerpt.mp4
Mmmmmm ! A naked crucifixion into the wind is perhaps the best sensation that we can have : to feel the draughts caressing our body and passing between our legs , refreshing our vagina, is , no doubt, a magnifiscent sensation !

Two new crucifixions from Alex Bald (can be found in clips4sale.com, deadsexyclips.com, or directly from Alex). Here are the online previews (Several pics can also be found at deadsexyclips.com. Look for crucifixion 7-1 and crucifixion 18.)

There seem to be some glitches with the video stream here. Sorry if they don't work. Just go to clips4sale and you can view them there.:frown:

Just bought another one of Alex Bald's efforts, Crucifixion 15.

The young model in this one reminds me of Makar's girls; she struggles, moves, "dances" (as we say), and expresses her "suffering" (I'm hoping that's acting, not real pain) very well. Highly recommended!

The video is 20 minutes long, although there are about 2 minutes of still pictures at the end. (I suppose some prefer pictures over video; I do not, but I accept the padding of the video to bring it up to 20 minutes, which probably sells better than if the video were listed at 18 minutes.)

Here's an excerpt (hosted at udrop).

https://www.udrop.com/7o5/Crucifixion_15excerpt.mp4

Back
Top Bottom