Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's another 'Lovely Lady' (posted on the Lovely Ladies thread) who has fallen on hard times

:View attachment 888435
And it's a lovely image of the lovely lady from Lovely Ladies, fallen on hard times, too.
Somewhere in Morocco or Algeria it seems. Crucified for taking her clothes off when it got hot, no doubt.

I have just found an additional offering, the second part of Crucifixion 22. It's listed on clips4sale, but hasn't appeared on deadsexyclips yet. I've notified Alex of the discrepancy.

It appears to be a winner. In it, the young lady is "nailed" to the cross. Here's the teaser from clips4sale (remember to turn on the sound):

Alex wrote me that it will be uploaded soon to deadsexyclips with a price. One can buy it there or directly from Alex at 20% off.

Alex wrote me that it will be uploaded soon to deadsexyclips with a price. One can buy it there or directly from Alex at 20% off.
A bit a wrong place for advertisement. We've for that:

I have just found an additional offering, the second part of Crucifixion 22. It's listed on clips4sale, but hasn't appeared on deadsexyclips yet. I've notified Alex of the discrepancy.

It appears to be a winner. In it, the young lady is "nailed" to the cross. Here's the teaser from clips4sale (remember to turn on the sound):

awesome vid! She is really into it, one of best nailing scenes ive been seem so far, Thank you for posting it!!

Here's another 'Lovely Lady' (posted on the Lovely Ladies thread) who has fallen on hard times

:Maria crucified.jpg
The technical aspects of this illustration are not immediately obvious, which is usually a good measure of success in photo manipulation. ;)

We are observing a composite figure, very much in the style of your recent illustrations for 'The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine'. The head is produced by layer masking, which has revealed the fine detail of the hair on Maria's left side. The pose has been developed to exploit the best features of tension in the armpit and the expanded rib cage whilst ensuring that the perspective remains convincing. Lighting on the figure is consistent with the background and Maria's expression is suitably indignant, staring directly at the viewer.

The similarity of the flesh tones and the dominant background colours of the sandstone walls and paving surfaces can be problematic, especially if there is a risk of the background colour swamping the subject. But Maria is successfully defined by the dark tones of her hair, the cross and the trees, which provide visual separation from the background. We also get a sense of her elevated height, thanks to the inclusion of the figures beneath the trees on the right.

The nails have been inserted accurately so that they enter the central part of the patibulum, and the blood flows are convincingly restrained. In accordance with the practice established in your recent 'Jasmine' illustrations, it is good to see that Maria has been allowed to retain her navel jewel whilst crucified. In short, this dramatic crux portrait embodies a lot of close attention to detail. Excellent work, Wragg! :)

This is true.

For the benefit of anyone nerdy enough (like me!) to try enlarging what are basically thumbnail teaser pics such as Apostate and I have been toying with--
Here's one from that same website that I ran through the Gimp app (not to be confused with Girls In Merciless Peril). I scaled the size up by about a third, then ran it through the unsharp mask filter.

You be the judge. (Please, no whipping! My osteo is already acting up!)

BTW, for the nerds: this increased the file size from 15KB to 211KB. So if you had an already large sized file, it might be Brobdingnagian by the time you finished.

7ZEvgeG.jpg

Last edited:
Perhaps better might be a screenshot from one of the same artist's videos. (Easy to do, if you happen to have the vids!) I enlarged this about 20%, not enough to lose much definition, I think.

Enjoy! I think the young lady to be especially fetching. (No dog-training jokes, please!)

5A30E5R.png
(Hosted on Imgur)

Back
Top Bottom