Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
So, Photomirage.

It adds movement to a still image. It is clearly not possible to make a still picture into a proper movie, but you can add a certain surreal nightmare quality to a nailing scene.

What do people think? Set your video to repeat.

Attachments

• Barbaria's feet nailing.mp4
    4.9 MB · Views: 1,097
Last edited:
Could you convert that to a gif or webm? I can’t play mp4 files on my phone. Ironically.
Ah... now that is a question... I have no idea, but I will investigate!

It’s great! I think it could just use a few more interp frames. Smoothing out the motion would go a long way. Are you familiar with cinimagraphs? That would be a great direction to take this in! Super inspirational!!
Yes, my frame rate was too fast...

Animation5 too fast.gif

I need to make smaller movements between frames

The first new version was by Tree, as an illustration for his story, 'Barb and the Letter' (#4.)
Tree has applied new nails and bloodstains to the figure, and placed her on a new cross, with a cloudscape background and an audience in the foreground.
And, using the same formula, but with different crowds and clouds, this time retaining the original ropes and bloodstains, Tree has just published a new version of this popular Barb crux figure, in his story thread, 'Eulalia's Fall' -

THT Eulalias Fall barb crux 59.jpg

Nice work, Tree! :D

And, using the same formula, but with different crowds and clouds, this time retaining the original ropes and bloodstains, Tree has just published a new version of this popular Barb crux figure, in his story thread, 'Eulalia's Fall' -

View attachment 648596

Nice work, Tree! :D
Recycling is good I am told!

Back
Top Bottom