Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks for the information Jolly but as I had mentioned before I haven't had time to explore this whole forum so I wasn't aware of that. These were in some of the folders I had downloaded off the net. Take 'em down if you need to, don't want to load the forum down as it's having problems already. :rolleyes:
I actually love how you are discovering these for the first time! I'm sure they aren't brand new to us regulars, but plenty of people could stand to see these fantastic renders again, or, in some cases at all.
No worries, I was more amused than anything. I do sometimes wonder how far afield some of our content goes, especially when members discover it like this and "bring it home". It is fun to see people discover things, and certainly there is older content out there that is worth another look. :)

All these crucified women are not from the worst images and the first'one here is me by Nardnob ...

Do you mean this one, Messaline?

Attachments

• D82623E9-DB21-489F-98DF-74BD4C2932A4.jpeg
    D82623E9-DB21-489F-98DF-74BD4C2932A4.jpeg
    390.2 KB · Views: 739
Here's the preview for a new post in clips4sale (https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/128195/23292961/crucifixion-16). I'm pretty sure it's from our friend Alex Bald. Go to http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/films.7880/page-5#post-518122 to see how to buy directly from him.

(Alex is getting really good at this crux thing!)

View attachment 861999

(BTW, I couldn't get a file-hosting site to easily allow posting this video --imgur.com requires a login-- so I reduced this to 430 KB. I hope that doesn't clog up things.)
A pretty good crux. With her feet positioned the way they are she appears to be actually hanging from her arms. Not sure how long she was able to hold this position.

A pretty good crux. With her feet positioned the way they are she appears to be actually hanging from her arms. Not sure how long she was able to hold this position.

I agree.

I may buy the whole vid just because I'm curious as to how long she can maintain the position (no other reason, of course!).

In this vidcap from the 9-second mark, she appears to be hanging (with legs bent) at least mostly by the arms.

NGY4RZX.jpg

I agree.

I may buy the whole vid just because I'm curious as to how long she can maintain the position (no other reason, of course!).

In this vidcap from the 9-second mark, she appears to be hanging (with legs bent) at least mostly by the arms.

NGY4RZX.jpg
Now THAT'S a good old-fashioned Crucifixion pose :) :)

I agree.

NGY4RZX.jpg
There might be a small foot block for her feet but it's not much. Regardless, her thighs are going to be burning very quickly. Extreme discomfort! I assume she's thinking "How bad would this pain get if I couldn't get down?" The thought terrifies her!

"Thank god I only need to endure this for a few minutes!"

No worries, I was more amused than anything. I do sometimes wonder how far afield some of our content goes, especially when members discover it like this and "bring it home". It is fun to see people discover things, and certainly there is older content out there that is worth another look. :)
Actually Jollyrei I should have known that was Jastrow but it has been so many years since I last viewed his art I had forgotten about him. :oops: I don't know the year but it was probably right after I had discovered Arcimboldo, Quoom, Markus, Krista Kass as "The Original Cross Woman" and well before I'd heard of this forum. I used to frequent the early Crucified Women site before they put up a paywall. :)

Gaia on the Cross is magnificent. A solid body but not perfect. Thus, a real woman. Suffering on her face as sweat covers her body. And a loincloth... her last vestige o modesty. Anticipate the ultimate humiliation when that is stripped from her and the helplessness in her eyes as her torturers turn their savage attention to her most tender parts

A couple more new ones in clips4sale.com (just enter crucifixion in the search, then select Sort By...Most Recent). Pretty sure they're from the hard-working Mr. Bald, also.

View attachment 862763
View attachment 862765
A good way to get a bitch to talk when she's holding out on you. Crucify her ass! Take her down after she tells you what you want to know. She'll talk soon enough!

Or, fuck it, just leaver her ass on the cross. The bitch caused you enough trouble. Let her hang!

Our friend AB has dropped another crux video into clips4sale.com (might also be in deadsexyclips.com --I haven't checked).

I thought about posting its preview vid, but then I noticed that I now have six such 10-second previews. Put together, a whole minute of crux previews! So here you are, folks. (Posted on Imgur.com. Hope it works! If it doesn't, somebody let me know. I'll try another way.)

Our friend AB has dropped another crux video into clips4sale.com (might also be in deadsexyclips.com --I haven't checked).

I thought about posting its preview vid, but then I noticed that I now have six such 10-second previews. Put together, a whole minute of crux previews! So here you are, folks. (Posted on Imgur.com. Hope it works! If it doesn't, somebody let me know. I'll try another way.)

Gorgeous...the girl(s) next door.

Back
Top Bottom