Fitness Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
It can be deceptive. Sometimes it can be perfectly good snow, but the air temperature might be above freezing. In those cases, as long as it's not too breezy and she keeps moving, she would be fine. I suspect these ladies were just doing this for the photograph, and not for a full afternoon's skiing.
To some extent, it's a matter of perspective. Down here we can always spot the folks from up north this time of year - including Canadians like yourself - because they're the ones walking around in T-shirts and shorts while we natives are wearing coats.
On the other hand, there are some physical factors. One of which is wind chill. It is possible for a person to suffer hypothermia when the temp is 60F or even higher if there is a high wind chill. I've been out in tropical storms where the temp was in the 70s but the 60+ mph wind had me shivering.
If there was little or no wind and the air temp was above freezing and their exposure was short, these girl should be OK.

To some extent, it's a matter of perspective. Down here we can always spot the folks from up north this time of year - including Canadians like yourself - because they're the ones walking around in T-shirts and shorts while we natives are wearing coats.
On the other hand, there are some physical factors. One of which is wind chill. It is possible for a person to suffer hypothermia when the temp is 60F or even higher if there is a high wind chill. I've been out in tropical storms where the temp was in the 70s but the 60+ mph wind had me shivering.
If there was little or no wind and the air temp was above freezing and their exposure was short, these girl should be OK.
Wind chill is certainly a factor, and Canadians are well aware of it. We may go out sunbathing when there's a foot of snow on the ground, but we're not crazy. :confused::eek::cool:

Personal trainer

9_76.jpg8_613.jpg7_361.jpg6_75.jpg5_71.jpg4_68.jpg3_212.jpg2_801.jpg1_505.jpg0_542.jpg

Why is she running?

Oh, is it linkie hunting season already?
View attachment 550099

I am forever amazed at the sheer breadth, depth and quantity of squirrel pics on the web. Never mind cats, squirrels are obviously it.

Arch that back.

_bent-back1 (9).jpg_bent-back1 (1).jpg_bent-back1 (6).jpg_bent-back4.jpg_bent-back1 (8).jpg_bent-back1 (7).jpg_bent-back1 (2).jpg_bent-over6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom