Fitness Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com

They are great pics. I have a feeling that I've already posted them here somewhere, maybe sometime in December 2017 or thereabouts? So many posts it's hard for newer members to catch up. (hard for anyone to keep up!)

healthy girls

fit570934739_1280x720.jpgfit_game.c (9).jpgfit18359163_1036357923162195_5267933485752367962_o.jpgfittumblr_o37wykz3NR1sds1v2o4_500.jpgfit3fc008a9-contortion-nude-.jpg741_1000.jpgyogatumblr_mxlkaqisZR1si7bb8o1_1280.jpg!hand-stand1 (10).jpg

Messaline. Very gracious as always, mais au contraire. The US and France were so evenly matched at such a high level that most thought it equated to the World Cup final (we shall see). Would argue that the French team actually played better — ball skills and quickness.

Moreover, the host club Olympique Lyonnaise gender-neutral program is building French women players to a level that has the world watching. Two US co-captains, Megan Rapinoe and Alex Morgan (what a jewel) have played for OL to hone their skills. The US-French match for both teams was played among the best ladies in the football world.

Messaline. Very gracious as always, mais au contraire. The US and France were so evenly matched at such a high level that most thought it equated to the World Cup final (we shall see). Would argue that the French team actually played better — ball skills and quickness.

Moreover, the host club Olympique Lyonnaise gender-neutral program is building French women players to a level that has the world watching. Two US co-captains, Megan Rapinoe and Alex Morgan (what a jewel) have played for OL to hone their skills. The US-French match for both teams was played among the best ladies in the football world.

Phlebas you've been posting for eons before I came along, love your posts. ;) You probably have more pics than anyone in the universe and I'd bet you've just about sucked the internet dry. :rolleyes: I just downloaded that set yesterday and I usually spend 30-45 minutes scanning the forum when I get done posting. This forum is "Yuuuge" I don't know how anyone could cover it all but if I can continue to add to the selections I'm happy to do so. :nut:

Messaline. Just to close to my previous, as the US won the World Cup today over the Dutch. Of the eight final teams, seven were European, many as the US led by players who had played/trained in France with OL. Many talented ladies, but continue to say that the real final was the US vs France as they were the best two tens in the tournament.

Back
Top Bottom