Fitness Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
That's boxing, is it. I got the wrong impression of this sport. I thought it involved more than one person, and that some sort of hitting was involved. As they say, CF continues to be educational. Is this the heavyweight championship?

That's boxing, is it. I got the wrong impression of this sport. I thought it involved more than one person, and that some sort of hitting was involved. As they say, CF continues to be educational. Is this the heavyweight championship?
Shadow boxing? :D Actually as far as I'm concerned Katka can call it scuba diving if she likes just so long as she's naked. Superb looking young woman, entirely edible. :babeando:

I thought this was just crux and didn’t know there some relatives of Hannibal Lecter amongst us… Hmm... Heinz BBQ or Sweet Baby Ray' Sweet and tangy barbecue sauce?
Not quite into cannibalism Eva but I do like to nibble on some woman flesh occasionally, no sauces required natural juices are just fine. Especially a lovely woman affixed to a cross would surely be quite tasty. ;)

sunny_lane_crucified .jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom