Fitness Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Lorissa McComas :babeando: at the Beach. . I had seen pics here and there of this girl coming out of the water with dive mask and flippers and always wondered who she was. Well I finally found a fairly complete set of her, nice.

Lorissa did some wonderful work in 1990’s and 2000’s soft core and B-movies. She had particularly smoldering dance scenes in “Lap Dancing” (1995), “Undercurrent” (1999), and “Hard as Nails” (2001). I think each of those movies is available online.

Here’s part of her dance in “Hard as Nails”, for example:

If I remember correctly, this is one of her dances in “Lap Dancing”

And here is a very enthusiastic sex scene she did in the B-horror movie “Raptor” in 2001. As was often the case in these movies, the happy couple gets attacked by a titular raptor just after having sex. However, the young lady escapes in this movie. Her boyfriend isn’t so lucky.

Diving

dive  (6).jpgdive  (7).jpgdive  (4).jpgdive  (3).jpgdive  (1).jpgdive  (13).jpgdive  (10).jpgdive  (9).jpgdive  (14).jpgdive  (8).jpg

This is where I call upon @Apostate for an honest appraisal of that ass. His opinion in this matters carries a lot of weight.

Wait, what?

Actually, my use of the term "righteous," in addition to an occasional "the envy of the civilized world," began as an exercise in pretentious irony during that period when I was postponing adulthood. These days I use the former in all seriousness, but the latter when I’m going for for insufferable irony.

That being said, the lady has a righteous ass, which is also the envy of the civilized world. :rolleyes: :babeando:

Attachments

• 42B6D3AB-FFB3-4AF0-9040-98849161731D.jpeg
    42B6D3AB-FFB3-4AF0-9040-98849161731D.jpeg
    318.2 KB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom