Flo crucified to death on the '' Black Golgotha ''

Go to CruxDreams.com
I wish to compliment you for your work which I like very much. Image n.55 shows her back abundantly bleeding after a severe flagellation,but in image n.60 ,and in some others coming after, her back shows no marks of the flogging she underwent to.
But,after all, it is thoroughly understandable,given the beauty of her back, that you chose to show it unharmed leaving each observer
to his personal fantasies in this respect!!
Thanks

I wish to compliment you for your work which I like very much. Image n.55 shows her back abundantly bleeding after a severe flagellation,but in image n.60 ,and in some others coming after, her back shows no marks of the flogging she underwent to.
But,after all, it is thoroughly understandable,given the beauty of her back, that you chose to show it unharmed leaving each observer
to his personal fantasies in this respect!!
Thanks
I'm glad he does that :)

Drop of blood around the wrists and feet, that's all a crux girl needs! :D :rolleyes: ;)

In fact she does not know exactly when she was born.
May be about 20 years old. No more in any case.
She will be enslaved about 4/5 years before her master crucify her to death on the black Golgotha in the desert.
5 years of very painfull tortures and many crucifixions and tortures of any sort

Here is the first crucifixion ceremony. She is about to be crucified for the first time with real nails and soldiers will let her agonize as much as possible.

They hope she will dance on the cross at least 2 or 3 days before she pass out

000013.jpg

000014.jpg

000015.jpg

000016.jpg

000017.jpg

000018.jpg

000018b.jpg

000019.jpg

000020.jpg

000021.jpg

Sorry but she will be nude for thé agony oon thé cross
Loinclothbherenisnjust to,avoir that soldiers are too much tempêtes tu abusé of hier.
Su
Henisnreservednfor hier Master and thisnfirst crucifixion Just to ma e hier suffer,as,much as possible

Yes, indeed! The slavegirl who condemned to torturous death, must be totally nude and barefoot.

Back
Top Bottom