Flogged to Death

Go to CruxDreams.com
J

Juan1234

"I hereby sentence you to death. But as a small
kindness, I will allow you decide how you would like to be put to death. You may choose to die hanging nailed to a cross, or bound to the whipping post, beaten to death. In either case, you will be executed in public, and you will die naked. I have denied your petition for modesty in consideration of your sex. Your crime is shameful and you deserve to be humiliated for it."

[So do you think it's possible to write a good story about a girl being beaten to death? Is it possible to hold the reader's interest the whole time?? Think of it as a challenge. :) I'm going to give it a try. I'm the meantime, I invite all other challengers to post their attempts here!]

kindness, I will allow you decide how you would like to be put to death. You may choose to die hanging nailed to a cross, or bound to the whipping post, beaten to death. In either case, you will be executed in public, and you will die naked. I have denied your petition for modesty in consideration of your sex. Your crime is shameful and you deserve to be humiliated for it."

[So do you think it's possible to write a good story about a girl being beaten to death? Is it possible to hold the reader's interest the whole time?? Think of it as a challenge. :) I'm going to give it a try. I'm the meantime, I invite all other challengers to post their attempts here!]

That's an interesting challenge you have set yourself! I would say, from my perspective, it would be best from the woman's point of view, but maybe others feel different

That's an interesting challenge you have set yourself! I would say, from my perspective, it would be best from the woman's point of view, but maybe others feel different

Tempted ... :rolleyes:

Just flogging? Or it sufficient that flogging be the primary torture, and the one that ends her life?
I think it best to preserve the challenge of just flogging/whipping/caning. Makes it far harder to maintain interest. With the caning in Singapore coming to an end, I might try my writing hand for rising (stooping?) to the challenge.

I think it best to preserve the challenge of just flogging/whipping/caning. Makes it far harder to maintain interest. With the caning in Singapore coming to an end, I might try my writing hand for rising (stooping?) to the challenge.
Just thinking about the concept, to me there's something perversely appealing about the monotony of hanging from the whipping post, taking lash after lash until death. No big climax, no "main event." Just lash after lash after lash after lash, brutalling and slowly beating her to death. Of course it also invites monotonous writing in any but the hands of the most skilled writer. ;) Hence the challenge.

Just thinking about the concept, to me there's something perversely appealing about the monotony of hanging from the whipping post, taking lash after lash until death. No big climax, no "main event." Just lash after lash after lash after lash, brutalling and slowly beating her to death. Of course it also invites monotonous writing in any but the hands of the most skilled writer. ;) Hence the challenge.

Not necessarily monotonous... especially if each lash is delivered to a different part of the body...the unique reaction to each and every one...the description of the body's response...the sounds forced from the mouth, torn from the throat....

So that's three of us intrigued by the idea, plus Juan's original concept. That's a promising plethora of punishment in prospect!
Since its so promising , I wonder if any of the fairer sex here will volunteer for the role of flogee?

Last edited:
A lot of it will be in the backstory.

Back
Top Bottom