Foot Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com

Balti

Guard
Bare feet excited me from childhood:devil: the strong big and bonny feet of a hung man turn me on instantly... i dont understand why ppl here dont pay much attention on the feet of a condemned person ...:p they are one of the sexiest part of the body and great fantasies can be brought to live ... just imagine you have a big foot on your hand with the nail ready for it ... and as known the feet have all reflexogene points of the body

JanB2

Assistant executioner
Bare feet excited me from childhood:devil: the strong big and bonny feet of a hung man turn me on instantly... i dont understand why ppl here dont pay much attention on the feet of a condemned person ...:p they are one of the sexiest part of the body and great fantasies can be brought to live ... just imagine you have a big foot on your hand with the nail ready for it ... and as known the feet have all reflexogene points of the body
I agree with you, Balti. Except I think the pretty, tiny feet of a woman are sexy.
I only did it once, but it was a special occasion - my 20th birthday, I recall. I spread out about a hundred thumb-tacks on floor and stood on them for several minutes. I was even able to rise up on my toes a couple of times. Ever since then I've thought I could do something like push tacks through my shower shoes ("flip-flops") and wear them grocery shopping. But I never got that far.

Tilman

Spectator
Like Balti, bare feet excited me from childhood. I think taking control of a slave's feet is a very powerful statement. Humans are upright beings. Being able to stand up and be counted, being able to stand up for yourself or to make a stand is deeply associated with human power and expression. If you take away the ability to stand, you go a long way in breaking the human and forming a slave.

And of course foot torture is the evil sister of reflexology. Torturing the soles reaches deep, deep into the soul. Breaking the feet goes a long way towards breaking the spirit. Deeply sensual. Deeply exciting.

And fascinating how much you can do with a simple length of rope. The hogtied toes stretch the soles like drum pads. An hour in the feet cramp solid:

Attachments

Tilman

Spectator
And if you walk through the isles of a well sorted ironmonger you can find all sorts of wonderful foot torture tools. An hour with the big toe strangled in a metal hose clamp and the foot turns throbbing agony.

Attachments

Tilman

Spectator
Well - Nazareth has something going there! Sweet memories
:)

Would I like it?
It does gives tummy tickles to dream about but in the end me and my owner have a happy relationship as it stands. I know that I am in firm, save hands. But it is an intriguing thought.

How might it feel firmly tied on on the bed my feet locked in the stocks? A long, loving kiss; a cuddle then I kiss the iron, cold and hard on my lips. Ah! I open wide for my gag, feeling it filling my mouth, protecting my tongue, protecting my voice cords. I feel the neck strap tightened. Dumb, helpless there is nothing I can do to save my foot.

I feel my toes tied down onto the stocks to hold my sole firm and tight. I feel my sole brushed to stimulate circulation to ensure a fine, crisp brand. I hear clicking; shiver as I realise that it is the thermostat of the soldering iron heating up.

I giggle. The felt tip pen drawing my brand. I giggle and cry all the same time. I feel my owners loving, caring hands on my sole. I whimper. A gentle, loving kiss on my soft, tender arch. And then comes the singeing hot iron ...

Attachments

Top Bottom