Foot Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com

mster

Guard
For me one of the parts more painful and exciting to torture.
What do you think ?

Attachments

• footorture (1).jpg
    footorture (1).jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 1,329
  • footorture (2).jpg
    footorture (2).jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 1,249
  • footorture (3).jpg
    footorture (3).jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 1,223
  • footorture (4).jpg
    footorture (4).jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,228
  • footorture (5).jpg
    footorture (5).jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 1,198
  • footorture (6).jpg
    footorture (6).jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,193
  • footorture (7).jpg
    footorture (7).jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 1,209
  • footorture (8).jpg
    footorture (8).jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 1,207
  • footorture (9).jpg
    footorture (9).jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,162
  • footorture (10).jpg
    footorture (10).jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,205

Attachments

• foottorture2 (1).jpg
    foottorture2 (1).jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 1,076
  • foottorture2 (2).JPG
    foottorture2 (2).JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,017
  • foottorture2 (3).jpg
    foottorture2 (3).jpg
    91 KB · Views: 984
  • foottorture2 (4).JPG
    foottorture2 (4).JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 959
  • foottorture2 (5).jpg
    foottorture2 (5).jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 966
  • foottorture2 (6).jpg
    foottorture2 (6).jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 995
  • foottorture2 (7).jpg
    foottorture2 (7).jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 1,020
You know this is a fascinating question. People are either into feet or they aren't. Personally, i don't see anything sexual in feet, but obviously many people do...

I´am not into feet. But I like for sure beeing barefoot and also beeing forced to walk barefoot. I like some "tortures" at my feet like bondage and beeing "flogged" with stick or leather whip. And I like the thinking, that some persons are aroused and very interested in seeing me barefoot.
Walking barefoot gives me a kick. It is beeing near "mother earth", it is beeing Kind of naked and helpless, and so on. I like beeing barefoot and I like the knowing, that People like to watch my naked feet. Every nakedess is kind of arousing to me. It makes me feel shame but that shame is also arousing to me.
I never ever could be crucified naked but whit shoes on!!!
For me nakedess starts whit naked feet.

I´am not into feet. But I like for sure beeing barefoot and also beeing forced to walk barefoot. I like some "tortures" at my feet like bondage and beeing "flogged" with stick or leather whip. And I like the thinking, that some persons are aroused and very interested in seeing me barefoot.
Walking barefoot gives me a kick. It is beeing near "mother earth", it is beeing Kind of naked and helpless, and so on. I like beeing barefoot and I like the knowing, that People like to watch my naked feet. Every nakedess is kind of arousing to me. It makes me feel shame but that shame is also arousing to me.
Welcome back, Sassi, haven't seen you for a while...
chains 105.jpg
...this should keep you from running off...

Tree

I do so agree with you Sassi, I've never really liked having shoes on my feet,
go barefoot as much as I can -
I don't really like having anything on my legs,
it's not that I'm wanting to show them off
(though it's nice to notice men notice them ;)),
I just don't like the feel of having my legs wrapped up -
but in Scottish winter it's unfortunately necessary :rolleyes:

Knowing that feet or foot torture do nothing for me at all sexually, on occasion my Master will whip or cane the soles of my feet. For me at least, this is pure torture with no reward at all. I'll spend some days afterward hobbling around contemplating my station in life, and looking for ways to make sure i please my Master.

I remember to have read that footbeating was practiced on prisoners by Osman soldiers before rape.
Bastinado, or falanga, has been around since ancient times. The Ottomans did make extensive use of it & the current Turkish regime is believe to have continued the practice. Indeed, it has been a popular method of torture & punishment with governments on the left & the right, east & west, from the Nazis to the Khmer Rouge to Saddam's Iraq. It wouldn't surprise me if ISIL is using it.
bastinado1.jpg Bastinado4.jpg bastinado2.jpg bastinado3.jpg bastinado5.jpg

I'm first and foremost... a foot fetishist. My crucifixion fetish is a consequence of my foot fetish. The idea of nails getting through a nice pair of female feet it's the fundamental part of my idealized crucifixion scene.

Regards

Roasting of basted with lard bare soles is awesome!

elsp2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom