Foot Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Bare feet excited me from childhood:devil: the strong big and bonny feet of a hung man turn me on instantly... i dont understand why ppl here dont pay much attention on the feet of a condemned person ...:p they are one of the sexiest part of the body and great fantasies can be brought to live ... just imagine you have a big foot on your hand with the nail ready for it ... and as known the feet have all reflexogene points of the body

Bare feet excited me from childhood:devil: the strong big and bonny feet of a hung man turn me on instantly... i dont understand why ppl here dont pay much attention on the feet of a condemned person ...:p they are one of the sexiest part of the body and great fantasies can be brought to live ... just imagine you have a big foot on your hand with the nail ready for it ... and as known the feet have all reflexogene points of the body
I agree with you, Balti. Except I think the pretty, tiny feet of a woman are sexy.
I only did it once, but it was a special occasion - my 20th birthday, I recall. I spread out about a hundred thumb-tacks on floor and stood on them for several minutes. I was even able to rise up on my toes a couple of times. Ever since then I've thought I could do something like push tacks through my shower shoes ("flip-flops") and wear them grocery shopping. But I never got that far.

Like Balti, bare feet excited me from childhood. I think taking control of a slave's feet is a very powerful statement. Humans are upright beings. Being able to stand up and be counted, being able to stand up for yourself or to make a stand is deeply associated with human power and expression. If you take away the ability to stand, you go a long way in breaking the human and forming a slave.

And of course foot torture is the evil sister of reflexology. Torturing the soles reaches deep, deep into the soul. Breaking the feet goes a long way towards breaking the spirit. Deeply sensual. Deeply exciting.

And fascinating how much you can do with a simple length of rope. The hogtied toes stretch the soles like drum pads. An hour in the feet cramp solid:

Attachments

• Tortured Toes 01.jpg
    Tortured Toes 01.jpg
    532.1 KB · Views: 296
  • Tortured Toes 02.jpg
    Tortured Toes 02.jpg
    528.9 KB · Views: 278
And if you walk through the isles of a well sorted ironmonger you can find all sorts of wonderful foot torture tools. An hour with the big toe strangled in a metal hose clamp and the foot turns throbbing agony.

Attachments

• Zehenwuerger_I.jpg
    Zehenwuerger_I.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 272
  • Zehenwuerger_II.jpg
    Zehenwuerger_II.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 306
Well - Nazareth has something going there! Sweet memories
:)

Would I like it?
It does gives tummy tickles to dream about but in the end me and my owner have a happy relationship as it stands. I know that I am in firm, save hands. But it is an intriguing thought.

How might it feel firmly tied on on the bed my feet locked in the stocks? A long, loving kiss; a cuddle then I kiss the iron, cold and hard on my lips. Ah! I open wide for my gag, feeling it filling my mouth, protecting my tongue, protecting my voice cords. I feel the neck strap tightened. Dumb, helpless there is nothing I can do to save my foot.

I feel my toes tied down onto the stocks to hold my sole firm and tight. I feel my sole brushed to stimulate circulation to ensure a fine, crisp brand. I hear clicking; shiver as I realise that it is the thermostat of the soldering iron heating up.

I giggle. The felt tip pen drawing my brand. I giggle and cry all the same time. I feel my owners loving, caring hands on my sole. I whimper. A gentle, loving kiss on my soft, tender arch. And then comes the singeing hot iron ...

Attachments

• love_hurts______ohuhuhu_love_hurts_by_tilman_petersen_dczac1s.jpg
    love_hurts______ohuhuhu_love_hurts_by_tilman_petersen_dczac1s.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 395
83F187C.jpg83F1EA5.jpginsex hook and boot.jpg
Insex Hook and Boot. Jenni Lee endures foot torture.
https://bdsmstreak.com/video/60871/insex-411-live-feed

This episode of the always wicked PD seems to be inspired by old torture stories in which the feet of the prisoner are smashed with borcegies or something similar to a Malaysian boot and then the prisoner is forced to walk on peas or small stones with the broken and destroyed feet.

Jeeny Lee isn't tortured in such a brutal way (I hope it) but PD inserts wedges into her and squeezes the boot enough for the girl to scream in pain and then forces her to walk around with the boots on.

View attachment 1257772View attachment 1257773View attachment 1257776
Insex Hook and Boot. Jenni Lee endures foot torture.
https://bdsmstreak.com/video/60871/insex-411-live-feed

This episode of the always wicked PD seems to be inspired by old torture stories in which the feet of the prisoner are smashed with borcegies or something similar to a Malaysian boot and then the prisoner is forced to walk on peas or small stones with the broken and destroyed feet.

Jeeny Lee isn't tortured in such a brutal way (I hope it) but PD inserts wedges into her and squeezes the boot enough for the girl to scream in pain and then forces her to walk around with the boots on.
very good share!

Well, a dead thread. Like when the BSG's fleet found first Earth and it happened to be a radiation infested barren planet. Seemed arrived home, but in reality it was just a long lost promise. Life sucks. :D

Well, a dead thread. Like when the BSG's fleet found first Earth and it happened to be a radiation infested barren planet. Seemed arrived home, but in reality it was just a long lost promise. Life sucks. :D
I bailed out of BSG before that part.. got the feeling the writers didn’t know where they were going. :)
Anyway, why not give this thread a :bump2:?

I bailed out of BSG before that part.. got the feeling the writers didn’t know where they were going. :)
Anyway, why not give this thread a :bump2:?
It was WELL written and coherent if you happen to watch it all at once :) And there are some parts which may even tickle fantasies matching this place :bdsm-heart:

1677332903820.png 1677332910674.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It was WELL written and coherent if you happen to watch it all at once :) And there are some parts which may even tickle fantasies matching this place :bdsm-heart:

View attachment 1279780 View attachment 1279781
Yes I do remember that part, (a female-humaniform robot kept as a sex slave by the crew of a spaceship), somewhat of a highlight for me :D There was a lot to enjoy in that show.. but also a few things that were rather dumb. But that’s the glory of tv sci-fi I guess! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You know this is a fascinating question. People are either into feet or they aren't. Personally, i don't see anything sexual in feet, but obviously many people do. i guess this is a perfect example of to each his own.....
i am definitively into , but just female feet

I do - I wouldn't put falangha/ bastinado top of my favourites list,
but it's a good way to begin a torture session,
that can then progress in stages up my legs ....​
Foot torture can be a whole world of varied and unbearables hours of extreme suffering , not only bastinado/falaka ! Of course it make a good start for the others tortures along the corpse , but just if the poor victim 's heart withstood all the well done horrible foot pains ! (sorry for my poor frenglish)

Back
Top Bottom