For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I suppose so ... either that or on the TreeHouse deck ;)
hang 179.jpg
Celebrating spring there!!!
hang 352.jpg
I built a new gallows for 2017. Notice it is covered so you can be hanged even if it raining and the fair-skinned condemned wenches won't get sunburned and the redheads won't get all freckle-covered.

Yes, Barb you get to try the solo noose after we do the 'Virgin Hanged Wench Prevention Procedure'. Now bend over, spread them, and we'll get it done quickly...

...what??? You don't have an orgasm? Like I give a damn...

View attachment 475203
Celebrating spring there!!!
View attachment 475204
I built a new gallows for 2017. Notice it is covered so you can be hanged even if it raining and the fair-skinned condemned wenches won't get sunburned and the redheads won't get all freckle-covered.

Yes, Barb you get to try the solo noose after we do the 'Virgin Hanged Wench Prevention Procedure'. Now bend over, spread them, and we'll get it done quickly...

...what??? You don't have an orgasm? Like I give a damn...
I hate being alone :oops:

Crux legend Alice Kiss has been hung by Zapoved on DeviantArt.
She appears to have put some weight on since her Makar crux shoot of ten years ago, but under the circumstances, this may be an advantage! I think she makes quite an attractive gallows girl...
http://zapoved.deviantart.com/art/0ok-656154134

zapoved 0ok_by_zapoved-daunnrq.jpg

View attachment 475161 The man on the left is adding his weight to that of the condemned to help end her suffering ...

That's precisely the origin of the Italian word "tirapiedi" (literally: "pull-feet"). He was the hangman's assistant who abbreviated the condemned's agony by pulling at his/her feet. This word is used always in a demeaning sense, i.e. "henchman".

That's precisely the origin of the Italian word "tirapiedi" (literally: "pull-feet"). He was the hangman's assistant who abbreviated the condemned's agony by pulling at his/her feet. This word is used always in a demeaning sense, i.e. "henchman".

Interesting piece of information ... thanks for posting :)

Sometimes we CF "wenches" need a little help from our friends so we can come back to be executed again.:p:D
You will never avoid an execution on another thread, Barb. THT says if you are going to spend the time to hang them they can work to die on their own!!!

Warning!!! Big file...

Attachments

• jjb145a.avi
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,431
2881567784 Niki.jpg
(Inspired by this maniped pic I found in a DFN album)

I would have made it if my buckboard hadn’t crapped out in that swollen stream. A wheel broke and the hitch busted. My horse just kept going, freed from her burden as I began to head downstream.

I lost my satchel - all my ill-gotten gains - before I went into the water. I tried to swim after it, only to feel a lasso wrap around my waist. I was dragged back to shore by Hiram, looking for all the world like a drowned rat. My dress was pretty much ruined.

Mitch was there waiting for me on the bank on his paint, a pained expression in his eyes. Meanwhile I saw Jock riding downriver to chase after my satchel. I knew if he caught up to it I would be a goner, although I pretty much suspected I was doomed anyway.

I stood there panting for breath, giving Hiram my thanks for dragging me back to shore. “I should have let you drown” was his angry reply. I looked at Mitch, but all he could do was look at me and ask, “Why, Dottie?”

For the first time I felt it prick my conscience. But I brushed it aside as I stood proudly and defiantly. “Because” was my one word answer.

It didn’t satisfy him in the least. I probably should have killed him when I had the chance. But sometimes a girl’s emotions get the better of her.

Jock returned with the satchel. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he’d already had a look inside. Hiram looked at Mitch, but he shook his head. “I guess you’re riding with me,” Hiram told me, although I think he would have preferred letting me drown in the river.

I knew I was in trouble when we went back to Edward’s shack. He was the first miner I had killed, the first one who’s gold and other valuable possessions I’d taken for myself. They tied me to a wall in the corner as Hiram went out to fetch all the others. I knew I was in for it.

Mitch never said a word. I could tell I’d hurt him deeply. It was damned annoying, and I tried not to let it bother me.

Hiram came back with half a dozen miners. I’d stolen from a couple of them, killed three more while acquiring their gold. They all wanted revenge.

I turned to Mitch for any sign of compassion, but there was none. So that was how it was going to be, eh? Then he went outside while the others had their way with me.

There was no point trying to fight it. I was probably going to die in the morning anyway. The least I could do was get a good fuck out of the deal.

Some of them came back for seconds and thirds. A couple used my ass. At least I got a few orgasms out of the deal. But Mitch never came in to have his turn. I kind of regretted that.

When they were done with me I was allowed to put on my bra and panties. They refused to return my dress. They said I wouldn’t need it where I was going.

The next morning they saddled Edward’s horse. I suppose it was fitting. They tied my arms behind my back and then put me on it. Then the bastards rode me out to the old lodge which had burned down years ago. The only thing left standing was the signpost as you approached.

Someone must have gotten there ahead of us because I saw a noose dangling from there as we approached. My breath caught in my throat as my nipples hardened. So I was to be their gallows girl, eh?

Hiram rode me right up to it where he quietly looped the coil around my neck as the others formed a circle. I stiffened as I gasped with fear. My cool, defiant demeanor was starting to crack.

“Any last words?” Hiram asked. His eyes blazed with anger. There would be no mercy there.

I looked over at Mitch, perhaps hoping he might grant me some compassion. He just looked right through me as though he wasn’t seeing me. Perhaps he’d already executed me in his mind.

“If you’re expecting me to beg for mercy, boys, you’re wasting your time.” It was my last defiant act.

“Hang her!” Jock declared. I saw the men around him nodding in agreement. I looked at Mitch, but he still looked as though he was seeing right through me.

There was a sadness in his expression. Perhaps we shouldn’t have made love at his cabin last night, nor should I have tried to steal from him. Like I say, I probably should have killed him when I had the chance.

Hiram came up and grabbed the bridle to Edward’s horse. “You guys are going to miss me!” I gasped anxiously. Hell, I could still feel a little cum up my cunt and ass.

I cried out as he started to walk the horse out from under me. I tried to hang on with my legs, but that was a futile gesture. My heart started pounding in my chest as I lost the back of the horse. Then I was hanging.

I had no idea it could hurt so much. Instinctively I kicked my legs in an effort to find something solid beneath me. I twisted and hitched, my breasts bouncing as I fought that damned rope.

It hurt like hell, and I tried to beg them with my eyes to save me. All defiance was gone. I just wanted to live.

My head felt like it had started to swell as I got a look at Mitch. He was still looking right through me. But I thought I saw a tear in his eye. If I hadn’t been a thief and a murderer, maybe I might have fallen in love with him the same way he’d apparently fallen in love with me.

It hurt like hell; I could barely draw a decent breath. The more I fought the noose, the tighter it became. It got to where I couldn’t breathe at all. That’s when I really panicked.

My legs flew every which way as I kicked my life away. The bastards all watched my show with what looked like a great deal of appreciation. It felt like my insides were dying; it hurt even worse.

I reached the point where I exhausted myself. I hung there limp, gently swaying back and forth on that post. I was dimly aware of my bladder giving way. It was the final humiliation as I soaked my panties.

The miners rode away one by one as my life faded away. Mitch and Hiram hung around a few seconds longer. “Damned shame; she was a good fuck too.”

“Shut the hell up, Hiram.” Then they solemnly rode away, leaving me hanging there for the buzzards to find…

View attachment 476595
(Inspired by this maniped pic I found in a DFN album)

I would have made it if my buckboard hadn’t crapped out in that swollen stream. A wheel broke and the hitch busted. My horse just kept going, freed from her burden as I began to head downstream.

I lost my satchel - all my ill-gotten gains - before I went into the water. I tried to swim after it, only to feel a lasso wrap around my waist. I was dragged back to shore by Hiram, looking for all the world like a drowned rat. My dress was pretty much ruined.

Mitch was there waiting for me on the bank on his paint, a pained expression in his eyes. Meanwhile I saw Jock riding downriver to chase after my satchel. I knew if he caught up to it I would be a goner, although I pretty much suspected I was doomed anyway.

I stood there panting for breath, giving Hiram my thanks for dragging me back to shore. “I should have let you drown” was his angry reply. I looked at Mitch, but all he could do was look at me and ask, “Why, Dottie?”

For the first time I felt it prick my conscience. But I brushed it aside as I stood proudly and defiantly. “Because” was my one word answer.

It didn’t satisfy him in the least. I probably should have killed him when I had the chance. But sometimes a girl’s emotions get the better of her.

Jock returned with the satchel. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he’d already had a look inside. Hiram looked at Mitch, but he shook his head. “I guess you’re riding with me,” Hiram told me, although I think he would have preferred letting me drown in the river.

I knew I was in trouble when we went back to Edward’s shack. He was the first miner I had killed, the first one who’s gold and other valuable possessions I’d taken for myself. They tied me to a wall in the corner as Hiram went out to fetch all the others. I knew I was in for it.

Mitch never said a word. I could tell I’d hurt him deeply. It was damned annoying, and I tried not to let it bother me.

Hiram came back with half a dozen miners. I’d stolen from a couple of them, killed three more while acquiring their gold. They all wanted revenge.

I turned to Mitch for any sign of compassion, but there was none. So that was how it was going to be, eh? Then he went outside while the others had their way with me.

There was no point trying to fight it. I was probably going to die in the morning anyway. The least I could do was get a good fuck out of the deal.

Some of them came back for seconds and thirds. A couple used my ass. At least I got a few orgasms out of the deal. But Mitch never came in to have his turn. I kind of regretted that.

When they were done with me I was allowed to put on my bra and panties. They refused to return my dress. They said I wouldn’t need it where I was going.

The next morning they saddled Edward’s horse. I suppose it was fitting. They tied my arms behind my back and then put me on it. Then the bastards rode me out to the old lodge which had burned down years ago. The only thing left standing was the signpost as you approached.

Someone must have gotten there ahead of us because I saw a noose dangling from there as we approached. My breath caught in my throat as my nipples hardened. So I was to be their gallows girl, eh?

Hiram rode me right up to it where he quietly looped the coil around my neck as the others formed a circle. I stiffened as I gasped with fear. My cool, defiant demeanor was starting to crack.

“Any last words?” Hiram asked. His eyes blazed with anger. There would be no mercy there.

I looked over at Mitch, perhaps hoping he might grant me some compassion. He just looked right through me as though he wasn’t seeing me. Perhaps he’d already executed me in his mind.

“If you’re expecting me to beg for mercy, boys, you’re wasting your time.” It was my last defiant act.

“Hang her!” Jock declared. I saw the men around him nodding in agreement. I looked at Mitch, but he still looked as though he was seeing right through me.

There was a sadness in his expression. Perhaps we shouldn’t have made love at his cabin last night, nor should I have tried to steal from him. Like I say, I probably should have killed him when I had the chance.

Hiram came up and grabbed the bridle to Edward’s horse. “You guys are going to miss me!” I gasped anxiously. Hell, I could still feel a little cum up my cunt and ass.

I cried out as he started to walk the horse out from under me. I tried to hang on with my legs, but that was a futile gesture. My heart started pounding in my chest as I lost the back of the horse. Then I was hanging.

I had no idea it could hurt so much. Instinctively I kicked my legs in an effort to find something solid beneath me. I twisted and hitched, my breasts bouncing as I fought that damned rope.

It hurt like hell, and I tried to beg them with my eyes to save me. All defiance was gone. I just wanted to live.

My head felt like it had started to swell as I got a look at Mitch. He was still looking right through me. But I thought I saw a tear in his eye. If I hadn’t been a thief and a murderer, maybe I might have fallen in love with him the same way he’d apparently fallen in love with me.

It hurt like hell; I could barely draw a decent breath. The more I fought the noose, the tighter it became. It got to where I couldn’t breathe at all. That’s when I really panicked.

My legs flew every which way as I kicked my life away. The bastards all watched my show with what looked like a great deal of appreciation. It felt like my insides were dying; it hurt even worse.

I reached the point where I exhausted myself. I hung there limp, gently swaying back and forth on that post. I was dimly aware of my bladder giving way. It was the final humiliation as I soaked my panties.

The miners rode away one by one as my life faded away. Mitch and Hiram hung around a few seconds longer. “Damned shame; she was a good fuck too.”

“Shut the hell up, Hiram.” Then they solemnly rode away, leaving me hanging there for the buzzards to find…
I missed a title riwa. The gold digger's revenge, The gold digger's verdict?

Originally I gave it a generic title "Horse hanging" (which captures the attention of those who like hanging stories). She's a thief and a murderess, so I suppose what they do to her could be considered "Vigilante Justice"? Maybe that's a more appropriate title, although I'm open to better ones.

Originally I gave it a generic title "Horse hanging" (which captures the attention of those who like hanging stories). She's a thief and a murderess, so I suppose what they do to her could be considered "Vigilante Justice"? Maybe that's a more appropriate title, although I'm open to better ones.
It is ok for me! I use Horse Hanging! (Cruxer's Digest, for explain.)

Back
Top Bottom