For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
...a needed bump...
View attachment 588744
She is guilty as charged and deserves to be hanged. She wasn't expecting her execution to be in the square before a crowd!!!

They like what they see.

Well, she could have had her face covered, it might have saved some of the shame, though maybe not if she was given a "helpingh hand" like this girl.

cl058.jpg

Never out of favor with me love
the hanging dancing is ok for
the men but i love the preparation
part as she{Me} is stripped naked
made to climb those dreaded steps
standing on the trapdoor while she
is noosed, made sure her hands are
secured behind her back and then the
wait for the trapdoor to open. how
does she feel, what is she thinking,
is she taking it bravely or is she
trembling in terror, if it were me
i would be horny as hell just like
i am now

Long drops are so unfair. The witnesses hardly get a show!
Never out of favor with me love
the hanging dancing is ok for
the men but i love the preparation
part as she{Me} is stripped naked
made to climb those dreaded steps
standing on the trapdoor while she
is noosed, made sure her hands are
secured behind her back and then the
wait for the trapdoor to open. how
does she feel, what is she thinking,
is she taking it bravely or is she
trembling in terror, if it were me
i would be horny as hell just like
i am now
We may need to try this soon!

And dance. Don't forget the dancing part.

Barb, when you check back maybe you can clear something up for me. Most hanging manips I've seen are unconvincingly staged. Which since I'm not into actual snuff is a good thing.

I find this manip of a young lady kicking up her heels unreasonably hot but also, well, pretty authentic looking. Do you know anything about the picture's provenance?

I don't know if anyone has provided any detail on this yet or not but heres what I can remeber. These are real photograhs with no manipulation form a series of 5 or 10 so. The girl is realy suspended by her neck. However, the rope is tied in a fasion that prevents the knot from tightening at all, and also she is able to stand up. She only took her feet of the ground for a few seconds at a time. I first saw this set on a mirrored copy of an old old site called retrotek's house of gaspers.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone has provided any detail on this yet or not but heres what I can remeber. These are real photograhs with no manipulation form a series of 5 or 10 so. The girl is realy suspended by her neck. However, the rope is tied in a fasion that prevents the knot from tightening at all, and also she is able to stand up. She only took her feet of the ground for a few seconds at a time. I first saw this set on a mirrored copy of an old old site called retrotek's house of gaspers.

Bingo! Found the originals! I belive this wonderful girls name is Ashi. Here's the complete set.

Attachments

• Ashi1.jpg
    Ashi1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 857
  • ashi01.jpg
    ashi01.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 823
  • ashi02.jpg
    ashi02.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 801
  • ashi03.jpg
    ashi03.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 796
  • ashi04.jpg
    ashi04.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 778
  • ashi05.jpg
    ashi05.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 777
  • ashi06.jpg
    ashi06.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 739
  • ashi08.jpg
    ashi08.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 745
  • ashi07.jpg
    ashi07.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 729
  • ashi09.jpg
    ashi09.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 792

Attachments

• ashi10.jpg
    ashi10.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 719
  • ashi11.jpg
    ashi11.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 698
  • ashi12.jpg
    ashi12.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 675
  • ashi13.jpg
    ashi13.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 659
  • ashi14.jpg
    ashi14.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 657
  • ashi16.jpg
    ashi16.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 668
  • ashi17.jpg
    ashi17.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 670
  • ashi18.jpg
    ashi18.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 705
  • ashi19.jpg
    ashi19.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 670
Ashi. So that’s her name. And her dance at the end of that rope was skillfully faked and photoshopped. Now I can breathe easy, yuk, yuk.

And that egregious "joke" has a kernel of truth. When I first saw the pic below I thought it was a serious, this-is-for-real breathplay-by-hanging scene, with all kinds of chances for fatal mishaps.

It wasn’t.

:very_hot:

Attachments

• 45479F74-F5AD-4D11-A0EB-92B5114CC1F6.jpeg
    45479F74-F5AD-4D11-A0EB-92B5114CC1F6.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 623
  • A340FF97-BD85-4978-85B5-AF704D382F03.jpeg
    A340FF97-BD85-4978-85B5-AF704D382F03.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 738
Is this one of your fantasies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I`m in Hanging Mood Yes, Just At Present
I Fantasize about Guillotine Execution not the
execution itself that is over in a split second,
it`s like my friend has a working guillotine in
in the basement of his workshop and inquisitive
me keeps looking at it and fantasizing. one day i
ask him to tie me to the bascule and i get so hot
i`m like, are we alone no one will come, let me
get naked and let`s go almost all the way, i will
fuck for you afterwards as a thank you. his mouth
opens so wide when he see`s my naked body but
he straps me to the bascule ,squashed boobs but
comfy really to say it`s an execution machine.
then with a squeal he slides me into the lunett
and locks me down ad that`s when my orgasm hit`s .
through the haze of pleasure i see his hand on the lever
all the way he grins, i never did get the pleasure of his cock

When I`m in Hanging Mood Yes, Just At Present
I Fantasize about Guillotine Execution not the
execution itself that is over in a split second,
it`s like my friend has a working guillotine in
in the basement of his workshop and inquisitive
me keeps looking at it and fantasizing. one day i
ask him to tie me to the bascule and i get so hot
i`m like, are we alone no one will come, let me
get naked and let`s go almost all the way, i will
fuck for you afterwards as a thank you. his mouth
opens so wide when he see`s my naked body but
he straps me to the bascule ,squashed boobs but
comfy really to say it`s an execution machine.
then with a squeal he slides me into the lunett
and locks me down ad that`s when my orgasm hit`s .
through the haze of pleasure i see his hand on the lever
all the way he grins, i never did get the pleasure of his cock

Then you might like these
38_c_cx38.gif39_c_cx39.gif

blow by enhjorning.jpg
The perks of a hangman (render by enhjorning)

He comes for me in the morning. He is naked and his cock is at half-mast. I’m instructed to remove all my clothes. Then he ties my wrists behind my back.

He leads me through the mansion down to the basement. It’s his chamber of horrors and I feel my pussy moisten. What is he going to do to me this time? Whatever it will be, I know I am in for both pain and pleasure.

He goes over to a table and fetches a length of rope. I watch as he fashions it into a noose. Then my eyes widen in horror as he comes over and loops it over my head, snugging it tight.

My breath catches in my throat and I start to whimper. Is he going to hang me? What did I do??

He takes me over to a wooden frame. He’s used it before to tie me spread-eagled to whip me. But now it frightens me.

He goes over and fetches a stool, placing it directly underneath the crossbar. Then he forces me to my knees. He pulls on the rope around my neck as he thrusts his cock down my throat.
I’m more frightened in his presence than I’ve ever been before. I’m also perversely aroused. Is he going to hang me just like that? What the hell did I do??

He says not a word. He just thrusts into my mouth, grabbing the back of my head to guide me. My breath catches in my throat as I gag on his dick.

My nipples are hard; my pussy wet. What is he going to do to me? Is he really going to hang me??

He fucks my skull, grunting as he hits the back of my throat. Beads of sweat begin to break out all over me. Every now and then he pulls on the noose as though reminding me what’s to become of me after he cums.

I give him my very best effort. Maybe I can buy myself out of his decision to hang me. I tell myself he’s not really going to do it; that it’s just a huge bluff to scare me into a fearful arousal. But something tells me he’s serious.

I try to hold back, believing he’ll hang me once he’s cum. But I can’t help myself. I suck him like a pro until I feel him swell in my mouth.

A part of me thinks “No; not yet – I want to live a little while longer!” Then he pulls out and splatters my face. I wince as it gets into my eye and dribbles down my cheeks.

He pulled me to my feet and walks me over to the stool. He forces me to step up onto it. I whimper as I find myself trembling on rubbery legs.

He throws the free end of the noose over the crossbar above me. Then he pulls on the rope. I rasp for breath as I’m pulled onto my toes.

My mind screams “NO, THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!” But I utter not a word. I’m not allowed to speak unless spoken to.

He ties the end of the rope off, leaving me trembling on my toes. Then he caresses me all over. My breasts heave in terror, my nipples painfully erect.

He reaches down and fingers my wet slit. I writhe and moan, looking at him with agony in my eyes. Then he tenderly kisses me.

I don’t know what to do; I’m both terrified and aroused. Should I return the kiss… show him I’m willing? My chest heaves as I try to get air down my restricted throat.

He runs a hand down my trembling body one last time. Then he puts a bare foot on the stool and pushes out from underneath me. The rope instantly takes my weight.

My eyes fly open in horror at the agony constricting my throat. My breathing is severely restricted. My legs flail for the stool which is nowhere within reach.

I begin to kick in ever desperate gestures. He steps back with a smile to watch my suffering. Is he going to take me back down? Or is he going to leave me here??

I struggle anew, reflexively jerking on the rope. My efforts cause the noose to tighten around my throat, which causes me to kick and struggle harder. Moments later I can scarce breathe at all.

My head feels like it’s about to explode. My tongue slithers out of my mouth in surrender. And still he stands there, watching and stroking. His cock has gotten hard again.

My mind keeps screaming no as I begin to hump and thrash about. My thighs come together, reflexively rubbing my swollen nub. Then it hits, the pleasure that always accompanies the pain.

For a moment there is blissful respite as rapture flows through my naked, quivering body. Then it is gone and the pain returns more than ever. I can no longer feel my legs.

I try to take a breath but it is impossible. My head feels swollen. My feet flutter as I try to kick. But I have exhausted myself and accomplish little.

He comes up to caress my breasts, fingering my swollen nipples. My toes wriggle, but I’m unaware of it. Then he reaches down and fingers my slit again. I cannot feel me clenching around his wriggling digits.

He gives me one last kiss on the lips but I can barely feel it. I want this agony to end. I endure one last humiliation as my bladder gives way, but I am aware of nothing but the faint sound of liquid dribbling onto the floor. Then consciousness mercifully ebbs away.

(Jul 8 ’18)

Back
Top Bottom