For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Kim 3036838000.jpg
Kim gives in

Lawrence tried hard to get me to go out on a date with him. I dragged him along for weeks. In fact I found it so amusing the way he pursued me that I dragged it on for months. We kept flirting at the office, but every time he made a pass I politely turned him down. I didn’t want to give in, but I didn’t want to discourage him either as I was enjoying all the fun we were having.

His features were chiseled and rugged; he was handsome and dressed well. I don’t know what it was that made me drag things on like I did. Maybe I was just enjoying the game.

One night at an office party I had one drink too many. My inhibitions were lowered enough for Lawrence to make his move. When he invited me back to his place I was too horny and intoxicated to say no.

Once we got back to his place we wasted no time locking lips and making out. I was getting hornier by the moment. But I had enough presence of mind to know what I was doing and what I wanted.

I told him I wanted him bad, and he devoured me with his lips. But still he wouldn’t take me. Now I was getting frustrated.

“Please!” I begged as he kissed me all over. “Lawrence I want it so bad! This is your chance! You’ve been pursuing me for months!”

“How bad to you want it, Kim?” he murmured.

“Gawd; Lawrence; I’ll do anything!”

“Anything?”

“Yes, damn you! I’m so fucking wet I can’t hardly stand it!”

He took me deeper into his home, making me hope we were heading to his bedroom. Instead we entered some sort of playroom. There was a wooden cross with straps, a bed with restraints on the corners, and a table with all sorts of sex toys. Off in a corner a thick noose dangled ominously.

I stiffened as I looked all around. “Who the hell are you, Lawrence?”

“I’m a man who wants to possess you tonight, Kim. Do you want to be possessed?”

“I… I don’t… damn, Lawrence!”

He removed his tie and slowly brought my arms behind my back. I stiffened, but for some reason I didn’t stop him as he tied my wrists together. Then he took me over and sat me underneath the noose on a raised stool.

“Lawrence, I don’t… I don’t want…” That’s when he pulled down a corner of my dress, deliberately exposing my left breast. I inhaled sharply, torn between desire and alarm.

He kissed and sucked on my nipple until I was writhing and moaning. “Fuck me, Lawrence; damn you!” In response he pulled down the noose, slipped it around my throat and then tightened it up.

“Lawrence?? What the fuck are you…?” Then he pulled down my panties. I was wet as hell.

He began licking my pussy as I sat there, arms behind my back and that damned noose around my neck. It scared the shit out of me. But it was also more arousing than anything I’d ever experienced before. Besides, the bastard seemed to know exactly what he was doing.

I gasped; I moaned; I trembled; I leaked from an insane arousal. He knew exactly where and how to apply his tongue. I was going crazy with desire, my intoxication hindering my common sense just enough.

“Oh Lawrence!” I moaned. “Damn you!” Then he licked a cum right out of me. It was better than any time I had ever masturbated.

He finally paused to look me right in the eye. “Do you want more, Kim?”

“Damn you, Lawrence!”

“Do you want more?” Two fingers wriggled in my slit, making me writhe as I whimpered, “Yes, damn you!”

He grabbed on the end of the rope and pulled me to my feet. I gawked as the noose tightened. I gasped his name in alarm, only for him to pull me up onto the balls of my feet. Then he tied off that damned rope.

I shuffled around on my toes, trying like hell not to strangle myself. I gasped, “Lawrence… you’ve got… too… tight…” Then he unzipped his fly. Gawd; his dick looked incredible!

He came right up to me and rubbed it against me. “Do you want it, Kim?”

“Gawd, Lawrence! Take *rasp* take me down!” *gawk*

“Kim, do you want it?”

FUCK!

In desperation I wrapped my legs around him, strangling myself even more during the attempt. I tried to climb him until I finally felt the tip of his cock against my pussy. Somehow I wriggled around until I got him to impale me with it.

The sensation was incredible, unlike anything I’d ever felt before. The asphyxiation was doing strangely arousing things to me. He just stood there smiling at me.

I glurked an obscenity as I started riding him. Up and down, up and down… my hungering womanhood trying to take him deep. I found myself clenching around his thick shaft. When the bastard stuck a finger up my ass it really made me clamp on tight!

I was torn between my desire for his cock and my desire for air. I worked myself up and down, trying to ride him while at the same time working to ease the strain around my throat. My lusts won out as I strangled myself while impaling myself on his gorgeous member.

The orgasm that hit was as massive as it was unexpected. I stiffened and then shuddered as my pussy furiously milked him. It was unlike anything I’d ever felt before.

It was at that point he started fucking me. “I want you, Kim,” he breathed as he started to pump me. Gawd; it was such a fucking turn-on to be wanted by him like that – bound, noosed, strangled and fucked!

I felt him swell inside me. That’s when he stuck two fingers up my ass. I gawked as I clenched around his throbbing shaft until he emptied himself deep inside me. That’s when I came even harder than the last time.

We both panted for breath as I hung limp on his shaft, my legs dangling. Then he slowly pulled out, his cum running down my thighs. That’s when I realized I couldn’t find the floor!

My toes fluttered as he smiled at me. I tried to gasp my alarm, but I couldn’t force any words out. My windpipe had been all but closed off. When the hell had he tightened my noose??

He went over to his table and got a couple of toys as I kicked and twisted. “Let’s see how long you can keep these inside you, Kim.” Then he pushed a vibrating dildo up my cunt while shoving another up my ass.

I gawked as my legs started to kick. I furiously milked both toys inside me as I started to hump. I was fucking them while hanging from the noose! Gawd, I couldn’t stop fucking them!!

“I want you, Kim,” he breathed as he started to stroke himself. “I want you to hang so bad!” That’s when my eyes flew open in astonishment and horror.

I began to kick and jerk as I tried to shake the noose off from around my neck. My arms jerked behind my back as I tried to free myself. The whole time I clenched and fucked those two vibrating dildos up my holes. And he just stood there stroking himself the whole time as he watched me!!

Gawd; he was hanging me! He really wanted to hang me!! I couldn’t… I didn’t… this was insane! And yet… and yet I… and yet strangely it was as though I wanted to hang for him.

It swelled within me until I couldn’t hold back. Then I was humping the air, fucking those toys in my holes. That damned orgasm was the strongest one yet, and it battered me senseless.

It took everything out of me until I hung limp and lifeless. I could hardly breathe, could hardly think. I hear something hit the floor, and I vaguely realized I’d lost the one up my cunt.

“You want me to fuck you one last time; don’t you, Kim.” And with that the bastard stepped forward. He lifted me up and guided me until I felt part of his cock inside me.

I jerked and gurgled as I tried to fuck him… well, as my body instinctively tried to fuck him. My mind was in another plane as I hung between life and death. I felt a strange mixture of pain and pleasure.

My pussy clenched and spasmed until he started to swell inside me again. Then he was cumming… and I was cumming right along with him as I was fading away. I think I peed all over him. Then I spiraled away into oblivion, orgasming all the way down…

(Dec 3 ’17)

a series - 1 of 2

WPWT99203.jpgWPWT99206.jpgWPWT99209.jpgWPWT99217.jpgWPWT99223.jpgWPWT99221.jpgWPWT99224.jpgWPWT99222.jpgWPWT99230.jpgWPWT99228.jpg

News from Arch Stanton, an attic, a woman with glasses at the end of the rope, another woman as an executioner ... Those who read my memoirs will understand.

Attachments

• rachel_s_wish_by_archstanton-dcegkrj.jpg
    rachel_s_wish_by_archstanton-dcegkrj.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 896
  • rachel_s_wish_ii_by_archstanton-dceglfr.png
    rachel_s_wish_ii_by_archstanton-dceglfr.png
    2 MB · Views: 909
  • it_is_really_happening_by_archstanton-dcegloc.jpg
    it_is_really_happening_by_archstanton-dcegloc.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 839
  • starting_the_climb_by_archstanton-dcegll2.jpg
    starting_the_climb_by_archstanton-dcegll2.jpg