For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com

Some of those are quite confronting, aren't they. In hanging pics I'm usually looking for a nice body in pleasing poses, with perhaps some story or interesting context. These more up front strangling pics are another thing again, in many ways more dramatic, more aggressive, there's not so much for me in terms of the body displayed, but it's more in your face. These pure asphyx pics are not something we see a lot of here really. I wonder why?

Some hanging drawings
DaisyAndRose NoText dd8wtt5-3740fb2c-7a7e-4f7a-8bd4-af743d4b96ea.jpgtighter04_by_tasmatic_dd7nf5h-fullview.jpgcool_by_tasmatic_dd7ti2h-fullview.jpgascenseurpourlechafaud_by_tasmatic_dd8jqdw-fullview.jpgmultifunctional_by_tasmatic_dcz2ci9-fullview.jpg

Some of those are quite confronting, aren't they. In hanging pics I'm usually looking for a nice body in pleasing poses, with perhaps some story or interesting context. These more up front strangling pics are another thing again, in many ways more dramatic, more aggressive, there's not so much for me in terms of the body displayed, but it's more in your face. These pure asphyx pics are not something we see a lot of here really. I wonder why?

Some hanging drawings
View attachment 717787View attachment 717788View attachment 717789View attachment 717790View attachment 717791
Pics 1-4 - Is that girl going to get hanged or not? The hanger needs to put the hangee up on the chair then remove the chair so the hangee can do her rope dance. Pics 5-7 - First the hangee gets to choke on her smoke then she gets to choke on the rope. Such irony! Pic #8 - Please pass the hangee! Pic #9 - That is versatile with those posts. After all the bodies are down and out of the way you have a usable pair of football goalposts. Has anyone else ever thought of that?

Pics 1-4 - Is that girl going to get hanged or not? The hanger needs to put the hangee up on the chair then remove the chair so the hangee can do her rope dance. Pics 5-7 - First the hangee gets to choke on her smoke then she gets to choke on the rope. Such irony! Pic #8 - Please pass the hangee! Pic #9 - That is versatile with those posts. After all the bodies are down and out of the way you have a usable pair of football goalposts. Has anyone else ever thought of that?

Yes that last one shows an almost crux

JeNeRegretteRien dczbb5f-04ce5a63-21e0-4c01-923e-19e9931c545b.jpgthethief1_by_tasmatic_dcztvy6-fullview.jpgthethief2_by_tasmatic_dczucod-fullview.jpgbadpremonition_by_tasmatic_dd1oqjz-fullview.jpgmonochromestudy_b_by_tasmatic_dd20ykd-fullview.jpgilikeit_by_tasmatic_dd3ujv9-fullview.jpgcherryblossomfestival_c_by_tasmatic_dd4d777-fullview.jpgHelpNeeded dd62our-eb6c30c2-79d7-471b-a605-45bad436d49c.jpgslipknot2_by_tasmatic_dd7dd77-fullview.jpgteamwork_by_tasmatic_dd7l0cl-fullview.jpg

Pic #1 - From that facial expression she looks like she's a hardass to the end. Pic #3 - So she's a thief? Whatever she stole it must not have been clothing. Pic #4 - The left hangee has some strange thing going on with the one foot crossed over the other. Maybe her ankle restraints weren't tight enough. It's kind of a strange look. Pic #6 - Trust me, your hangers will like your hanging more than you will once it actually happens. Pic #7 - I sure would like to see a full body shot for this one. Pic #8 - Is there a phone number to call about these two job openings? Pic #9 - Prisoner ready for hanging, Sir! Pic #10 - Do these folks need two hangers for this one hangee? That just adds to the hanging budget.

Not posted here for a while, but here's a new animation. Just a quickie

http://cydozanim.net/featured/new/soloGirl.mp4

More stuff here

http://cydozanim.net/featured/

Much to digest here. For now I'll confine myself to the two Ganghang video clips. We see how each gang member bears the same identifying tattoo just above her left boob. Meanwhile, a close look will show that the hangees in the second vid are different from the ones in the first vid. This means that this girl gang has lost in total a full dozen members to the noose. If that doesn't spell the end of this gang it has to come close. Also, we see with each group of six hangees, with the first four hangings having already happened, the last two hangings in each group are, as I'm calling her, carried out by Psychonurse. She's just creepy. It doesn't really make sense to have any nurse perform a hanging when there must be numerous other people in that prison that can do it. That big smile on her face never goes away throughout the entire video sequence . I therefore ask, what was she so happy about? Could it be that this is revenge for her for something that was done by someone in the gang to a close friend or family member? I think you have to see the big picture, as I do, to fully appreciate these two video clips.

Did the ladies in the ninth picture catch the maid stealing and order her to be hanged in their presence? Or were they simply curious about watching a hanging and believed the maid would give them an entertaining dance? It's impossible to fathom what goes on in the mind of a devious female.

Back
Top Bottom