For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Small legend (perhaps true) with hanging

Legend of the three Auvergnats in Beaumont .

Beaumont is a French-speaking city in Belgium located in the Walloon Region in the province of Hainaut.

"Beaumont, city of misfortune! Arrived at noon, hanged at one o'clock! "

It must have been in ... 1549, three Auvergnats, loaded with jugs, cauldrons, tongs and other aperintailles necessary for their trade, walked under a blazing sun towards the city where the fair of Saint-Jean was still going to bring in the walls Hundreds of barges on the rounded purse.

Having been drunk twice, they were in an excellent mood; also, on perceiving a well-dressed bourgeois, riding a dashing black horse, they did not hesitate, and hurled themselves at the bridle of the animal to unceremoniously unseat the rider who had to carry part of the bales under the jeers of men half - drunk.
What do you want a single man to do against three strong fellows?

In the immediate vicinity of the fortress, they were astonished to see a procession formed of corporations, bourgeois and authorities surrounded by men in arms.
Their second-hand porter immediately shouted: "To the weapon! Get away from these rascals and work on them, loyal subjects of Beaumont! " At this order, archers and arbalestriers, placed under the respective banners of St. Sebastian and St. George, took illico our funny who, haggard, understood in a flash their capital blunder ...

Well, yeah ! Lacking a pot, the well-to-do bourgeois was none other than the Emperor Charles Quint, Prince of the Netherlands, King of Spain and Sicily, who rode at his ease with two jets of arquebus from his good city. Beaumont, who was about to receive him with great pomp.

This crime of lèse-majesté was not long unpunished;
While the reception was taking place in honor of the sovereign, the provost was instructed to hear the affair, which was soon settled:
the three unreflecting Auvergnats would be hanged immediately at the Field of Justice, where a gloomy gallows stood.

An hour had not passed since their arrival in the city ...
beaumont1.jpgBeaumont4.jpgBeaumont2.jpg
This legend is the subject of a historical reenactment every five years (the last took place in October 2015).

Much to digest here. For now I'll confine myself to the two Ganghang video clips. We see how each gang member bears the same identifying tattoo just above her left boob. Meanwhile, a close look will show that the hangees in the second vid are different from the ones in the first vid. This means that this girl gang has lost in total a full dozen members to the noose. If that doesn't spell the end of this gang it has to come close. Also, we see with each group of six hangees, with the first four hangings having already happened, the last two hangings in each group are, as I'm calling her, carried out by Psychonurse. She's just creepy. It doesn't really make sense to have any nurse perform a hanging when there must be numerous other people in that prison that can do it. That big smile on her face never goes away throughout the entire video sequence . I therefore ask, what was she so happy about? Could it be that this is revenge for her for something that was done by someone in the gang to a close friend or family member? I think you have to see the big picture, as I do, to fully appreciate these two video clips.

Thanks for the detailed comment - the two Gang Hang videos differ because i had a small poll on Dolcettish to see which of the "already hanged" people wanted to see drop onto the noose. Why a nurse? Hanging is just her thing. I was being a bit lazy with my characters, and she was doing hangings in another scene :)

It's time. Are you ready?
fate_by_kjlewis-d7nb0xl.jpg

hang Let%27s-Hang-156.jpgHanging in the dark.jpgselfie hanging.jpghange8977a741ad834a08e31c7f0a5e910ef.jpg

Hello Folks,
I am new here and I like al about hanging.

Hallo zusammen,
ich bin neu hier und ich interessiere mich für alles im Hanging- Kontext.
Bilder, Videos und Geschichten.
Besonders haben es mir Werke angetan, in denen Opfer und Henker Leder, Lack oder Latex tragen.
140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pic #2 - This is only a tabletop hanging until the table is removed, then it's just another hanging(which isn't such a bad thing). Pic #4 - Only two gowns for three hangees. The supply department needs to get to work on situations like this. Pic #6 - This is a black and white version of another pic found above. Like the earlier pic it cries out for a full body shot. Pic #7 - This hangee needs to have her wrists tied behind her back ASAP before she can create some kind of mischief. Pic #9 - Hanging crooked maids seems to getting more common around here. The employment service is having a hard time keeping up with the demand for replacements. Pic #10 - Now we have a nude hanging taking place by an open window. Expect a large turnout from the neighbors.

Small legend (perhaps true) with hanging

Legend of the three Auvergnats in Beaumont .

Beaumont is a French-speaking city in Belgium located in the Walloon Region in the province of Hainaut.

"Beaumont, city of misfortune! Arrived at noon, hanged at one o'clock! "

It must have been in ... 1549, three Auvergnats, loaded with jugs, cauldrons, tongs and other aperintailles necessary for their trade, walked under a blazing sun towards the city where the fair of Saint-Jean was still going to bring in the walls Hundreds of barges on the rounded purse.

Having been drunk twice, they were in an excellent mood; also, on perceiving a well-dressed bourgeois, riding a dashing black horse, they did not hesitate, and hurled themselves at the bridle of the animal to unceremoniously unseat the rider who had to carry part of the bales under the jeers of men half - drunk.
What do you want a single man to do against three strong fellows?

In the immediate vicinity of the fortress, they were astonished to see a procession formed of corporations, bourgeois and authorities surrounded by men in arms.
Their second-hand porter immediately shouted: "To the weapon! Get away from these rascals and work on them, loyal subjects of Beaumont! " At this order, archers and arbalestriers, placed under the respective banners of St. Sebastian and St. George, took illico our funny who, haggard, understood in a flash their capital blunder ...

Well, yeah ! Lacking a pot, the well-to-do bourgeois was none other than the Emperor Charles Quint, Prince of the Netherlands, King of Spain and Sicily, who rode at his ease with two jets of arquebus from his good city. Beaumont, who was about to receive him with great pomp.

This crime of lèse-majesté was not long unpunished;
While the reception was taking place in honor of the sovereign, the provost was instructed to hear the affair, which was soon settled:
the three unreflecting Auvergnats would be hanged immediately at the Field of Justice, where a gloomy gallows stood.

An hour had not passed since their arrival in the city ...
View attachment 721556View attachment 721557View attachment 721558
This legend is the subject of a historical reenactment every five years (the last took place in October 2015).

What are Auvergnats? Somebody should ask so I'm doing it. Meanwhile, these hangees, like so many others, should have their hands tied behind their backs. Somebody needs to attend the required Hanging 101 prep course in Beaumont so as not to displease the emperor.

Did the ladies in the ninth picture catch the maid stealing and order her to be hanged in their presence? Or were they simply curious about watching a hanging and believed the maid would give them an entertaining dance? It's impossible to fathom what goes on in the mind of a devious female.

No doubt there are plenty of devious females here that would be willing enough to explain it all.

Hello Folks,
I am new here and I like al about hanging.

Hallo zusammen,
ich bin neu hier und ich interessiere mich für alles im Hanging- Kontext.
Bilder, Videos und Geschichten.
Besonders haben es mir Werke angetan, in denen Opfer und Henker Leder, Lack oder Latex tragen.
View attachment 726157

The hanging tree here is filling up fast. How many more of these PVC hangings are left? Interesting that the one hangee in the bright blue is bowlegged. Was there a horse involved in her hanging? That's what it looks like.

What are Auvergnats? Somebody should ask so I'm doing it. Meanwhile, these hangees, like so many others, should have their hands tied behind their backs. Somebody needs to attend the required Hanging 101 prep course in Beaumont so as not to displease the emperor.
The Auvergnats are the inhabitants of Auvergne!
Auvergne is a cultural and historical region of France located in the heart of the Massif Central.Auvergne1.pngAuvergne2.pngAuvergne3.jpg

The Auvergnats are the inhabitants of Auvergne!
Auvergne is a cultural and historical region of France located in the heart of the Massif Central.View attachment 726581View attachment 726582View attachment 726583

Thanks for that answer. I thought the Auvergne was involved but I wasn't sure. That, then, brings up this question: what were three rogues from the Auvergne doing in Beaumont(other than no good)? And speaking of Beaumont, if memory serves correctly the town was used, along with nearby Philippeville, as a jumpoff point for Napoleon's Armee du Nord to begin the famous 1815 Waterloo campaign.

Back
Top Bottom