For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com

Pic #1 - This hangee appears to be still standing on the ground judging by how her knees are bent and such. Pic #2 - This lucky fellow gets to dispose not one but two unwanted relatives. Will more follow these two to the noose? Pic #4 - There appears to be no shortage of available bodies, willing or not, for hanging. Is there enough space for everybody? Pic #5 - A little too close for my liking but still a nice double hanging view. Pic #6(sounds like a lottery) - Those birds are just licking their chops at the thought of their next meal here at the gallows. Pic #7 - The woods seem to have a calming effect on this hangee before she gets pulled up to begin her final struggles(obvious exception - the tree with the rope).

Needs a bump...

Kathy Summer, Canadian spy, has been captured and condemned to death by hanging in Little Brampton, Cruxtonia. She is brought naked to the gallows (except for the rope binding her wrists behind her back) and placed on the tall stool. The noose is set around her neck and the executioner Jollyrei pulls the stool away for Kathy to slowly strangle to death as noose closes around her neck.
hang 928 A.jpg
It was a remarkable hanging and Kathy took seventeen minutes to die...

Had scrumptious fun the other day in Second Life, when Executor Amber learned the story of my personal failure to prevent the death of someone dear to me, and pronounced sentence: Death! Snapshot_009.png
I was manacled and marched up the scaffold stairs, and a noose was dropped around my neck: Snapshot_010.png
I asked for mercy, for a postponement... But the only answer I received was the sliding of the trap beneath my feet. And I fell: Snapshot_011.png

The crack of my neck breaking was like a thunderclap to my ears. There was a flash of agony, but then all sensation of my body floated away. But I was still alive, horribly alive, and the world spun around me: Snapshot_013.png
The world stopped spinning, but listed at an angle, like a sinking ship. My thoughts became jumbled and hazy. The edges of my vision began to darken: Snapshot_017.png

hanging around

6F3C6E3.jpg823540.jpge30f21257f378e7810bd2808814faf28.jpeghangF43A11C.jpghangLet%27s-Hang-29.jpg

Needs a bump...

Kathy Summer, Canadian spy, has been captured and condemned to death by hanging in Little Brampton, Cruxtonia. She is brought naked to the gallows (except for the rope binding her wrists behind her back) and placed on the tall stool. The noose is set around her neck and the executioner Jollyrei pulls the stool away for Kathy to slowly strangle to death as noose closes around her neck.
View attachment 732229

What is that other junk hanging from the crossbar? Move that out of the way and you have room for two more hangees.

Had scrumptious fun the other day in Second Life, when Executor Amber learned the story of my personal failure to prevent the death of someone dear to me, and pronounced sentence: Death! View attachment 733490
I was manacled and marched up the scaffold stairs, and a noose was dropped around my neck: View attachment 733491
I asked for mercy, for a postponement... But the only answer I received was the sliding of the trap beneath my feet. And I fell: View attachment 733492

The crack of my neck breaking was like a thunderclap to my ears. There was a flash of agony, but then all sensation of my body floated away. But I was still alive, horribly alive, and the world spun around me: View attachment 733494
The world stopped spinning, but listed at an angle, like a sinking ship. My thoughts became jumbled and hazy. The edges of my vision began to darken: View attachment 733496

Okay, what happened next? You know, also, that there is plenty of room up there on the gallows for more hangees.

Needs a bump...

View attachment 732229
FAKE NEWS , I'm not a spy.:rolleyes:

It is a lovely moment (for the watchers)

Yes, as long as they remember to stand far enough back so that they don't get caught in any flying pee or poop once the bowels and bladders of the hangees release their loads. That is a basic lesson for any attendees at a hanging and failure to pay proper attention to that lesson will surely have messy consequences for any wayward spectator(s) who might dare to venture too near the gallows.

Back
Top Bottom