For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
and after

the_gallery_pays_chrissy_her_last_respects____by_e_digitalfantasy_dc3fctj-fullview.jpgchrissy_s_beautiful_dead_body_is_placed_on_display_by_e_digitalfantasy_dc3fddk-fullview.jpgthe_coroner_notices_handcuff_marks__not_a_suicide__by_e_digitalfantasy_dc3ff8l-fullview.jpgthe_body_is_warm_and_full_of_color___recent_death__by_e_digitalfantasy_dc3ffkz-fullview.jpgchrissy_s_final_death_stare_shows_pain_and_terror__by_e_digitalfantasy_dc3fgtq-fullview.jpgchrissy_s_awesome_body_is_exciting_even_in_death___by_e_digitalfantasy_dc3ffzn-fullview.jpgher_gallery_thanks_her_for_her_ultimate_sacrifice__by_e_digitalfantasy_dcphb4f-fullview.jpglaid_out_naked_for_her_public_viewing____ecstasy___by_e_digitalfantasy_dcphbhr-fullview.jpgexecuted_for_the_entertainment_of_her_gallery____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcphcnf-fullview.jpgmelissa_s_beauty_is_breathtaking_in_death____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcphd5m-fullview.jpg

Had scrumptious fun the other day in Second Life, when Executor Amber learned the story of my personal failure to prevent the death of someone dear to me, and pronounced sentence: Death! View attachment 733490
I was manacled and marched up the scaffold stairs, and a noose was dropped around my neck: View attachment 733491
I asked for mercy, for a postponement... But the only answer I received was the sliding of the trap beneath my feet. And I fell: View attachment 733492

The crack of my neck breaking was like a thunderclap to my ears. There was a flash of agony, but then all sensation of my body floated away. But I was still alive, horribly alive, and the world spun around me: View attachment 733494
The world stopped spinning, but listed at an angle, like a sinking ship. My thoughts became jumbled and hazy. The edges of my vision began to darken: View attachment 733496
I would like to know what SIM that is and where to buy the gallows.

Thanks. Background. I have been in SL for many years. I am looking for that particular gallows and have not found it in the marketplace. I think I own everyone listed there. You can find me Jasen Baragula ... just not as often as I would like. Thanks again.

and after

1567178892065.jpeg

I picture her as one of the hundreds of young women hanged in past centuries for concealing a scandalous or ruinous pregnancy, either procuring an abortion or abandoning the infant after birth. The choice was either certain ruin and crushing poverty as an unwed mother or the potential (probably not that high, actually) of being caught and hanged as a murderess who rejected the destiny of her sex.

No proper burial for her. Due to the taboo against “desecrating” the body by dissection, the medical schools and surgeons are stuck sourcing corpses for their studies from the executioner. She will be cut open, dissected, and studied. Perhaps the medical scholar will want to look at the womb whose fruit she rejected, to see what defects might push a woman to such unnatural acts.

Back
Top Bottom