For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Bump

More Bor

old_01_48.JPGold_01_44.JPGExec_08_55.jpgExec_08_36.jpgExec_08_26.jpgexec_06_15-1.jpgexec_01_40.JPGexec_01_47.JPGexec_01_61.jpgExec_06_73-01.jpg

I love this pic, although I would like my hands to be tied behind my back while I'm hanged at an eastern-European meat processing plant...

And here is my punishment for being caught snacking while all three of us were on a diet...

View attachment 815415

Your punishment has been noted. Was anyone else caught snacking and punished the same way? That would have been only fair.

It's always good to see Bor.

View attachment 819882

This is a nice image. I don't suppose anyone recognises the artist? I suspect it might just possibly be Sugezu, but as their DA account has been closed, it is hard to tell (their work still comes up in Search, but I know not all of it is there any more.)

Now here is a hanged body that should be left up as long as possible. This hanging was clearly done correctly. Mig, it's good to see you made it back here safely from The Dark Spot. Where did you find this gem?

Help! I lost some files (pictures) and new some new background pictures. Especialy pictures from people / crowd as spectators for hanging. Perhaps crowded public place and so on

Correction of my post above: "..and new pictures...." was wrong, I wanted to "..I need some new pictures..."

Correction of my post above: "..and new pictures...." was wrong, I wanted to "..I need some new pictures..."

We could all do with more pics of female lawbreakers getting justice(by hanging in this forum, of course). You have to catch the females first, however, which may not always be the easiest of propositions. Nice payoff at the noose when it does happen, though.

It's always good to see Bor.

View attachment 819882

This is a nice image. I don't suppose anyone recognises the artist? I suspect it might just possibly be Sugezu, but as their DA account has been closed, it is hard to tell (their work still comes up in Search, but I know not all of it is there any more.)
Im 99.99 % sure this one is by sugezu. The style is _very_ distictive

Back
Top Bottom