For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com

Sir-Realist

Magistrate
Ok by suggestion we are having a thread exclusively for those of us how enjoy reading, viewing and playing in the hanging theme. *note this is not promoting dangerous activities. Just sharing "hot stuff"

Starting a few pics artists have done of my Muse.

Archstanton

the_wait_by_archstanton.jpg fall_by_archstanton.jpg stillness_by_archstanton.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The first set are very lifelike; the rest much less so.

Definitely. Two contrasting styles for sure. rb23 rendered 125 images and a story though so I will give his more "animated style" a pass. :) It looks like her a bit though.

Archstanton is a well known genius of this stuff. I was flattered that he did this. The resemblance isn't too close, that's not his thing it appears but it captures the essence and he got her body type closer than rb23.

Definitely. Two contrasting styles for sure. rb23 rendered 125 images and a story though so I will give his more "animated style" a pass. :) It looks like her a bit though.

Archstanton is a well known genius of this stuff. I was flattered that he did this. The resemblance isn't too close, that's not his thing it appears but it captures the essence and he got her body type closer than rb23.
So since I encouraged you to post this I must toss my thoughts in...

I know I bore people with my rambling stories I don't for the most part like a long set that doesn't explain the setting.

Funny colored hair does nothing for me...

'Besides that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"

T

:doh:

Do carry on... 'You can please some 0f the people some of he time but you can't please all the people all the time...'

Tree

So since I encouraged you to post this I must toss my thoughts in...

I know I bore people with my rambling stories I don't for the most part like a long set that doesn't explain the setting.

Funny colored hair does nothing for me...

'Besides that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"

T

:doh:

Do carry on... 'You can please some 0f the people some of he time but you can't please all the people all the time...'

Tree

Ya might want to look at the post/link above yours...all context is there ;) The full set/setting is on the site called thedarkspot but the damn thing's down half the time and it's glacially slow.

Ya might want to look at the post/link above yours...all context is there ;) The full set/setting is on the site called thedarkspot but the damn thing's down half the time and it's glacially slow.
With my internet connection links can take a day to download. As a 'maniper' I appreciate 'the Dark Spot' but don't get why upload pictures at more than 1+ megapixels and you have to wade through two pages of 'yeah, buddy!'s to see the next one.

It is really only my opinion but that's why I settled here even is 2/3s of you think I am an 1 indianhead640x480.jpg

With my internet connection links can take a day to download. As a 'maniper' I appreciate 'the Dark Spot' but don't get why upload pictures at more than 1+ megapixels and you have to wade through two pages of 'yeah, buddy!'s to see the next one.

It is really only my opinion but that's why I settled here even is 2/3s of you think I am an View attachment 432123

The link's from a thread here lol. http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/other-forms-of-execution.1331/page-177

Back
Top Bottom