For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Let's have some more

guerilla_ld_n_11.pnghang guerilla_ld_n_09.pngcruel hanging 2.jpghang22Bethany and Jocelyn.jpgAnotherHangtownVictim.jpgPrisonExecution-21.jpg

например, DeviantArt недоступен или удален

Attachments

• jodie_whittaker_hanged_for_nudity_by_everdaywomen_ddabd2i.jpg
    jodie_whittaker_hanged_for_nudity_by_everdaywomen_ddabd2i.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 915
  • alex_jones_hanged_by_everdaywomen_ddaekyu.jpg
    alex_jones_hanged_by_everdaywomen_ddaekyu.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 868
  • teen_lauren_hanged_by_everdaywomen_ddb3ga3.png
    teen_lauren_hanged_by_everdaywomen_ddb3ga3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 975
I don't understand gagging someone you are about to hang...

I'm a week or so late, but you have to understand the conundrum for a tyrannical regime. On one hand, you might want very public executions. On the other hand, certain prisoners might be prone to desperate final outbursts that could, in extreme cases, damage the integrity of the state.

In my Syndicate Wars universe, it's the "silent treatment."

Eventually, [Blaire Zu'loris] became romantically involved with fellow greenhouse employee Jin Krazzen, an abolitionist and Terran immigrant fifteen years her senior. Things worsened over time as Blaire repeatedly slipped away at night to be with her lover, and began amassing tattoos without permission. Political disaster seemed inevitable for the well-to-do Zu’loris parents until Krazzen’s sudden arrest in EY2420 on charges of sedition.

The woman viciously denied these allegations, but abruptly changed her story and pleaded guilty several weeks later. She was hanged in a public Metanet broadcast in mid-2420, and a minor controversy followed when the executioner neglected to remove Ms. Krazzen’s gag and allow her last words. Rumors suggest that this alleged mistake was deliberate in order to prevent the prisoner from mentioning Blaire.

(Historical note: the “silent treatment” originated on Terra Nova and is now a common tactic used against political dissidents the galaxy over, primarily in order to prevent embarrassing verbal gaffes by condemned prisoners.)

Blaire:

;)

View attachment 886249 there's somthing special about the naked body hooded head scenario

Yes, hoods and hanging is a sexy combo. I assume the hood is to mask the grotesque face of the hanged, but it also makes the whole thing seem so sinister, and would make me as the condemned feel even less in control of events.

Back
Top Bottom