For the Love of Alicia

Go to CruxDreams.com
She looked up at me, thoughtfully. There was a tear on her cheek. Then, with a quick movement, she slipped her robe off. Beneath, she was naked.

To hell with the Romans. All I cared about at that moment was this incredible young woman who seemed to want me. And I sure as hell wanted her!

Typical, typical ... thinking with his dick rather than his head ... guys ... geez :rolleyes::confused:

One last quick look around to ensure we were really alone, then I allowed her to strip me. Her passion was almost unreasonably intense. I’ve had a lot of women, but with this girl, at this moment, I felt like a teenager again. I fought down the almost overwhelming desire simply to take her, and instead tried to love her as a woman ought to be loved. I began to kiss down her body, intending to take my tongue to her clitoris, but she was having none of that. She pushed me down onto my back, onto the soft leafy ground, and began, without delay, to pleasure herself on my penis, which by this stage was more than ready for action. I lay there, fairly helpless, thinking that this was the first time I’d been in the situation of a woman taking pleasure from me, rather than the other way about.

Not that it was anything other than very deeply pleasant, and as I watched her writhing and groaning, sliding and twisting on my dick, the only problem I had in the world as I caressed her small but perfect breasts in my hands was waiting for her to come, so that I could finally relax.

I’ll say this for her, she certainly knew how to enjoy herself, and she built herself up to higher and higher levels of ecstasy, putting me to higher and higher demands of self-control, until she let out a shriek, and I felt her orgasm pulsing around my phallus. I groaned, and finally my own orgasm exploded within her in a wave of pleasure that seemed to go on and on.

THAT was really HOT!!! :devil::very_hot:

and a very annoyed looking squirrel who sat on a branch and swore at us.

GUESS WHO? ... RR ? :p

We put a healthy distance between ourselves and the city before we rode deep into a forest and found an old woodsman’s shack, miles from any road. There was nothing to eat but there was a stream there, clean, fast flowing, and refreshing. The horse, a chestnut mare, grazed on some grass growing on the banks.

We sat by the stream and, for the first time, I was able to sit and take stock of my situation.

On the positive side I was sitting by a forest stream with a very pretty girl, dappled sunshine around us while the birds sang in the trees.

On the negative side several legions of very angry Romans would very soon be combing every inch of this countryside looking for Alicia and me. The future was looking rather bleaker than the present. I wished the birds would shut up, I needed to keep my ears open for Romans.

“How can I thank you enough?” Alicia spoke now, having been silent thus far. She had tears in her eyes. “I should be hanging, naked, on a Roman cross by now. I was so scared!”

“I bet you were. Why were they going to crucify you, Alicia?”

“My master….. he was going to… to rape me. He was revolting. I couldn’t bear him. He was fat and he had rotten teeth. I hit him on the head with a piece of wood. He died.”

“I see. So you really did commit murder. Well, good for you! You have to stand up to these people!”

“We did, didn’t we?”

“We did, but now we need a plan, or your appointment with a cross will be delayed, rather than cancelled.”

“Even a delay is good.” She lifted her chin, and her lips parted expectantly.

My common sense told me that we didn’t have time for any delay, we needed to put fifty miles between us and our pursuers before nightfall if we were to have even the slimmest chance of escape.

I’m only human. My lips met hers. After a moment, I felt her tongue enter my mouth.

For a long while we kissed, while within me the urge to escape fought the urge to possess her. The urge to escape won. I broke free from her.

“Alicia, we don’t have time for this. Those Romans won’t have needed long to organise a pursuit!”

She looked up at me, thoughtfully. There was a tear on her cheek. Then, with a quick movement, she slipped her robe off. Beneath, she was naked.

To hell with the Romans. All I cared about at that moment was this incredible young woman who seemed to want me. And I sure as hell wanted her!

And, in truth, I had nowhere to run to. The Roman Empire is vast, and I didn’t have the provisions or the resources to get her out of reach of the Romans. We might run for weeks, and still end up dead, and never have a moment like this, alone beside a forest stream.

One last quick look around to ensure we were really alone, then I allowed her to strip me. Her passion was almost unreasonably intense. I’ve had a lot of women, but with this girl, at this moment, I felt like a teenager again. I fought down the almost overwhelming desire simply to take her, and instead tried to love her as a woman ought to be loved. I began to kiss down her body, intending to take my tongue to her clitoris, but she was having none of that. She pushed me down onto my back, onto the soft leafy ground, and began, without delay, to pleasure herself on my penis, which by this stage was more than ready for action. I lay there, fairly helpless, thinking that this was the first time I’d been in the situation of a woman taking pleasure from me, rather than the other way about.

Not that it was anything other than very deeply pleasant, and as I watched her writhing and groaning, sliding and twisting on my dick, the only problem I had in the world as I caressed her small but perfect breasts in my hands was waiting for her to come, so that I could finally relax.

I’ll say this for her, she certainly knew how to enjoy herself, and she built herself up to higher and higher levels of ecstasy, putting me to higher and higher demands of self-control, until she let out a shriek, and I felt her orgasm pulsing around my phallus. I groaned, and finally my own orgasm exploded within her in a wave of pleasure that seemed to go on and on.

She sat there for a while, smiling down at me as my erection dwindled. And I smiled up at her, never in all my life had I enjoyed sex quite as much as that. I’d completely forgotten about Romans; suddenly I remembered our situation and looked about in panic, but I needn’t have worried, our only companions were the horse, the birds, and a very annoyed looking squirrel who sat on a branch and swore at us.

Then she got up, and went over to my discarded clothes. She took my sword, still stained with Roman blood, and she handed it to me, hilt first.

“Thank you, darling. That was wonderful. Now, please, one last thing?”

“What?”

“Kill me.”

“Kill you? Why in the name of all the gods would I do that?”

“Because you love me, and you don’t want me to die on a Roman cross. I can die now, you have made me very happy, and I have escaped the cross! Let me die quickly before the Romans catch us!”

“Alicia! I will not let you die on a cross! But I will not kill you! I will get you to safety, far away from any Romans, and we can make love every day – every hour if we like! Now I have you I will not let you go! I want to stay with you for ever! I want to get old with you! And I certainly won’t be letting the fucking Romans get you!”

She gazed at me. “Scaevola – you have no choice! Where will we go? How will we get there? How will we avoid the Romans? Please, just do as I say, kill me, and then, if you know what’s good for you, kill yourself!”

“You need to know something about me, Alicia. I was a gladiator. I have fought men and beasts, and I have always won. I fought until I was able to earn my freedom. I do not surrender!”

I saw she was weeping. “You have given that up? For me? You’d never met me!”

I’d wondered about that myself, as we’d ridden away. All I’d achieved, sacrificed for this one girl. But, looking at her, still nude, by Mars she was worth it. And this was wasting time.

“Come on, get dressed, let’s get moving. “

I saw her begin to turn the sword towards herself, but I was too quick for her, and knocked it out of her hand. It spun through the air and splashed into the stream.

And that, fuck it, was the moment that the Romans arrived.

To be continued
Such a beautiful, romantic story, and at the same time thrilling! Romance and lovemaking combined with the threat of crucifixion......and those Romans......how did they find you so fast!? Impressive! (Pic showing the lovebirds in action in the stream......will also make a beautiful couple on crosses!)

7e74e6fb24812fba738b087e8bb6f346.jpg

(Pic showing the lovebirds in action in the stream......will also make a beautiful couple on crosses!)
Wragg having himself crucified in a story...it would be a new twist.

Horse doesn't look too impressed by my pretending to be a stallion.... :rolleyes:
Such is the way of horses. You should feel fortunate it isn't a camel. Now there would be some world class criticism and disdain.
Coolcamel3.jpg7769f34551a275184da9a5a9aded7c8b.jpgchristmas-camel-on-call-leeann-mclanegoetz-mclanegoetzstudiollccom.jpg

Hey!!! Wait a minute!!! Those look like MY cheeks!
Oops, sorry! :oops:

I promised you I wouldn't post that one. :rolleyes:

She always has to be on top, gentle reader. ;)

I stood and swore, cursing my bad luck. Alicia, on the other hand, moved like greased lightning. She leaped into the stream, grabbed the sword and threw it to me, and I snatched it out of the air just in time to run the first Roman through his neck, he pretty much ran onto my sword. As I engaged more Romans, I was aware that Alicia had got hold of the first Roman’s sword, and was putting it to good use beside me. She’d killed another one while I was still fencing.

We had two advantages. The first was that the Romans had never fought a beautiful, naked, sword-wielding woman before, and didn’t really know what to make of her. That uncertainty was already proving fatal for them.

The second was that they had evidently been given strict instructions to take us alive, and that was hampering them somewhat.

They did have one tiny little thing going for them, however. They outnumbered us by at least twenty to one. And so things got rather exciting. It quickly became clear that our only chance of avoiding capture was to be killed. And I was determined not to do so before Alicia lay safely dead.

But Alicia was resolutely refusing to die. And, even though about five Romans lay dead or dying, we were quickly being surrounded.

I was far too busy to kill her myself. Things were not looking good.

I felt something whistle past my ear, and one of the Romans I was fighting fell dead, with an arrow through his right eye. Which was odd, given that we had no arrows.

The other Romans turned tail and fled, hotly pursued by about fifty shrieking warriors, and Alicia and I stood, panting for breath, and more than slightly bewildered.

“Well,” I panted. “Now I know how you felt this morning. I thought we’d had it there!”

She didn’t reply, but just stood looking gorgeous. She’d got a small cut on her right shoulder, apart from that she was unharmed.

“Well fought!” I added. She smiled and nodded. “Thank you!”

I took her in my arms and kissed her. Ye gods! This woman had captured my heart like none before her! I simply could not imagine living without her! She melted into me, and I felt myself becoming aroused again.

“Ahem!” said a slightly embarrassed voice behind me. I turned and looked at a tall, warpainted individual, who looked both very scary and rather important.

“Hello!” I said. “I’m Scaevola, and this is Alicia.”

“Delighted to meet you. I am Chief Jollyrei of the Leuni.”

I bowed to him, conscious that we were still naked, and that I now had a full blown erection, thanks to Alicia. “Do I have you to thank for saving our lives?”

“The Romans obviously don’t like you. Therefore, you must be our friend! Please! Come back to our village and eat! Stay the night!”

I decided that Jollyrei was a very nice chap. I figured that the Romans probably wouldn’t be back today, so as long as Alicia and I got moving first thing tomorrow, we should be OK. And food and a good night’s sleep would help, assuming that Alicia would allow me to sleep. I accepted with gratitude.

“But we’ll have to get moving tomorrow at first light, or we’ll bring half the Roman army down on you!”

“Doubt it. These woods are unlucky for the Romans!”

“So I see. Well maybe, but we could be unlucky for you. Um, do you mind if we put some clothes on?”

He looked at Alicia slightly wistfully, but nevertheless said, “Please, go ahead!”

We dressed quickly, and accompanied him to the village, which consisted of a good number of huts gathered within a pallisade fence. There was a rich smell of cooking, and women worked while children played. It seemed as though Jollyrei and his people lived a perfect rural life, the only problem being the Romans from the nearby city.

“How many people live here, Jollyrei?” asked Alicia.

“About 200, all told. I field about fifty fighting men.”

“I do hope there aren’t…. repercussions for your help today?” I wondered.

“Doubt it. We’ve been skirmishing with those buggers for years. They know they’re not welcome here.”

His troops gradually returned, having chased the Romans clean out of the forest. One, tall and lean, and the only one mounted, seemed to be in charge, answering only to Jollyrei. When she saw him as he dismounted, Alicia startled me.

“Bobinder!” She sprinted over to him and threw herself into his arms. I felt a pang of jealousy.

They hugged and kissed, evidently they’d known each other for years.

“Scaevola!” She called me over. “Come and meet Bobinder!”

I went over and greeted him.

“You’re her lover.” It was a statement of fact.

“We’ve had a very short but intense relationship.” I admitted.

“If you harm her,” he drew his sword part way out of its sheath, “I will kill you.”

“It is my life’s work, from now on, to protect her,” I assured him. “The Romans, unfortunately, have other plans. May I ask, what is she to you? You are clearly very fond of her.”

Alicia laughed. I realised, with a shock, that was the first time I’d ever heard her laugh. I rather liked it.

“Bobinder is my big brother!” she chortled. “No need for fisticuffs! Unless you mistreat me!” she winked. “We grew up in the city, as slaves. He got away, where I didn’t, and came to join Jollyrei. I haven’t seen him for nearly ten years!”

“I tried to find you…” he began.

“My master barely let me out of his sight. He used me as a sex toy.”

Bobinder looked furious. I can look after myself, but I eyed Bobinder with respect. I didn’t fancy my chances if I pissed him off. “Where is he? I will kill him!”

“You can’t,” I said. “Alicia already did. That’s why the Romans are after her.”

Bobinder digested this information, then picked Alicia up and swung her round and round. She giggled with delight, as did Bobinder. “That’s my girl!” he laughed.

So it was that we all relaxed, and we settled down to enjoy their hospitality. Jollyrei was an excellent host, and we spent the evening drinking and feasting, celebrating having given the Romans a bloody good hiding. When they heard how I’d single handedly rescued Alicia, I got some respect, but most of them had eyes only for Alicia. I kept her close by my side, though none of them had any more wish to fall foul of Bobinder than I had.

Eventually, we settled down for sleep. And, yes, before you ask, Alicia and I made love again, after which we fell into a deep, untroubled sleep in each other’s arms.

I awoke with a start. Bobinder was shaking me. It was barely dawn. “We’ve got trouble!”

I jumped out of bed, as did Alicia, and we threw our clothes on. “What’s up?” I asked.

“Romans!” He replied. “Hundreds and hundreds of them!”

To be continued

Back
Top Bottom