For The Pleasure Of Prince Uday

Go to CruxDreams.com
‘But a person who has had good opportunity to observe you and your behaviour under testing conditions considers that you have potential to be trained for his –‘ she pauses, ‘his special service. He has made me an offer which, as the saying goes, I cannot refuse.’

A shadow suddenly falls across me, I feel a firm hand grip my shoulder. I glance up, Șifr’s hair glints like steel under the bright chandelier, his voice cuts like a blade,

‘Come with me, slave.’

How come Eul gets the bum deal, after all she's been through??? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

(That's loathometer-ese for :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: )

It was a wonderful story, Eul. It has everything a good story needs to have and I enjoyed it very much.
I also liked the style you were using; very short episodes, mostly with a cliffhanger at the end. It reads very easy.

I remember how your whip-strip fantasy inspired me to make a picture, which in turn induced you to write this story.

"The idea's so simple, quite silly really, but it's got me excited
enough to be dreaming up a story around it -
just sketching a few ideas, it'll take a little while,
but those pics help stimulate my imagination."

It didn't last long before you came with a story. And it became so much more than just the whip-strip. It became an elaborate story with many twists and turns, so much longer and more complex than originally indended.

Although it was clear that the story was near its ending the end came rather unexpected.
At first it looked like a happy ending until the very last sentences revealed an open ending. Slavegirl Eulalia has become a secret agent. What does that imply? We can only guess.
We know very little of Șifr. Perhaps he is not that bad at all. Who knows? Eul will soon find out.

Last edited:
Well, that's it for now - at least, I'm not planning to take it any further for the present,
it's already about ten times longer than I thought it would be.
As we storytellers here know from experience,
characters can take on a life of their own and you just have to run to keep up with them! :D

I've enjoyed writing it, and thankyou to everyone for lots of helpful comments,
which have quite often tweaked the way I've developed the plot.

Of course, it's an ending that leaves a lot open - slavegirl/ secret agent Eul's
unlikely to have a quiet life ahead of her...
The best-laid plans of the cunning Begum Raghida seem all too likely to gang agley,
with unpredicatble consequences for her troupe of slavegirls,
her alliance with the bluff General Aziz (an officer and a gentleman,
who fucks his slave-women and thrashes their brats with the whip)
may not be fated to last very long...
only Allah knows
(though Șifr's no doubt keeping an eye on Him too ;))
Uh-huh, no way, Eul! Take a break from the story but if you intend to leave us hang you will discover the wrath of Joan Tree!!!

Eul goes on to become one of Sifr's most successful secret agents. Seeming to be only a humble slave, her deep cover is invaluable for...:confused:

Perhaps another day. That's my take anyway. ;):cool:

Splendid, Eul. I truly enjoyed every minute, and your masterful handling of all the complex intrigue.
Superb!!200635-festival-de-cannes-2016-21-films-en-lice-pour-la-palme-d-or-20.jpg
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

‘The General paid for you to attend the Masrur Academy as an investment, he intended to sell you when you completed your training as premium quality slavegirls in Liaquat Borthers private saleroom. But you have both been ill-used and irreparably damaged by my husband, you are no longer in marketable condition.’

The harsh reality of a slave-girl's existance...........

I experience a strange sensation as I stretch my body on the gleaming floor, my forehead touching and my bare breasts brushing, the polish-scented wood, my hair tumbling loose - somehow this feels right, there’s a sense of relief in returning to the familiar rituals of being a slavegirl, after all the stress of the past days, this is where I belong.

...........which Eul101 understands full well.

you have potential to be trained for his special service.

I like this uncertain future; what ever is planned, it looks like Eul101 will be an individual, probably expected to make decisions, treated as important ----------- rare opportunities for a kāfirah slavegirl.

Thanks for all those comments everyone :)

Yes, I wanted a 'happy-ish' ending, not tragic (though the number of bodies by the end wouldn't be a bad count for a Jacobean tragedy),
nor a 'happy ever after' comedy ending, that just wouldn't have suited the scenario, but one with a bit of ambivalence,
as much could be hoped for by the resourceful females who've been coping with a world run by men, all of them brutal and some more or less crazy -
the Begum herself has come through by dint of cunning and ruthlessness, but of course her future's by no means bombproof
(literally or otherwise), being senior slaves in the Begum's household is likely to be a precarious existence for Yasmin, Sima, Turi and Lau,
and being a kāfirah in the service of Șifr and his Secret Police will certainly be a high-risk role for Eul. ;)

Please accept my belated congratulations on an excellent story, Eul. We have enjoyed -

An excellent tale of high-powered political intrigue, told from the perspective of the slavegirl who is used and abused by the forces which dictate her destiny. The Islamic State of Inglistan is presented convincingly, as an alternative reality with a descriptive flair evocative of the author's knowledge of an English town once known as Oxford.

Woven into this familiar backdrop is a climacteric series of events, presented with engaging detail and emotive description. The plot builds and takes the reader on a white-knuckle, rollercoaster ride with unpredictable twists, following the ups and downs of the dependable Slavegirl Eul's misfortunes.

She remains philosophical throughout her daunting, even life-threatening experiences, whilst expressing genuine concern for the companions who share her trials and become her friends. The relationships of all the characters are presented with a sensitivity appropriate to their human nature. This is a classic exploration of the strength of the human will.

The frequent appearances of the mysterious grey-haired man, Șifr, provide a sinister continuum. Ultimately he has the last word, and that word defines the protagonist and her future - 'Come with me, slave.'

"medium-weight rough crocodile hide"

Yikes! :eek:

Well, take heart ... at least it's not the "heavy-duty rough crocodile hide" :confused:

The grasp of detail is where fantasy excels, within the wide panorama of violence, degradation, and depravity, the source, texture, and preparation of a tool is integral to the happening.
At least its surface is not embedded with teeth and bits of bone of the same crocodile.

thanks for those encouraging comments, all of them -
I'm conscious ....;)
It's good that quite a number of friends here are following and enjoying
my (more or less) daily morsels, I feel like I'm playing Scheherazade! :devil:

Scheherazade indeed, with this the fiction ends and the fantasy is explained. As a teller of fairy tales, you are among the very best. Up there with the likes of Scheherazade.

Yet another tension builder! :confused:

I love imagining what those guard uniforms are like, and the over the top elegance of the passageways and doors. :p:D

" ... we three slavegirls kneel in deep prostration, our hands clasped behind our backs, our faces pressed into the softness of the deep-pile carpet that still holds scents of wool from the mountains and exotic dyestuffs ..."

Not good for anyone with allergies! ... I wonder what the penalty for suddenly sneezing might be :eek:

guessing not a Benadryl and a tissue

Begum Raghida has had the opposite effect!

:):):):):):):):):)

(That's a negative loathometer reading, Repertor. Is it supposed to do that? :confused:)
Wragg - Is this anything like physicians today? for example: After he does the finger up the ass thing, he wants to biopsy your prostate for CANCER. He does that and sends the samples to the lab.
Shortly he rings you up and says the lab results are "Positive". In doctoresse, with regards to CANCER, positive is bad, negative is good. Probably the same logic by which dentist number your teeth top to bottom, left to right. Number 1 is the wisdom tooth that they pulled 50 years ago and it was right up there near your right ear. Left is right.

What do we do with a dangerous infidel?
What do we do with a dangerous infidel?
Earl-y in the morning - way-hey and up she rises...

..., though I fear they may just still be busy with Yasmin...

The interrogation starts straight in at the deep end...
Who was it? Tell us her name.’

I’m shaking, a lump in my throat, I just want to collapse in tears. They know bloody well, why do I have to betray her?

‘Yasmin,’ I croak, and burst into tears.

Witch Hunts are best when the interrogators have decided the conclusion before they start the question. Torturer works if the script is well planned.

Back
Top Bottom