Forced Undressing

Go to CruxDreams.com
So did the Big Man fixed the size issues....?? BTW xnxx forum also uses XenForo and when I post there, the pictures are automatically resized to their max. allowed size and only when you hover a mouse over it and click on the image and ONLY then you can see the image in its original size.

I do not want to get banned, so I will refrain from posting pictures for now :(

We've had a discussion - IM did limit image sizes in the past, but found it brought more irritation
than advantages, so we'll leave things as they are.
The problems I had last week with those very big pics may have been an issue with my PC
or browser or whatever, they don't seem to have been general.
They don't impact on site usage and shouldn't cause problems to users by reason of their byte size,
it's just the spatial dimensions are sometimes more than any screen can show without scrolling.
That's a fairly minor issue.
So, apologies for raising what seems to be pretty much a non-issue, do please carry on cruxing BB! :D

This one is for you (not sure which is you ;)) maybe the brunette?

tumblr_oe9pzyD8V11s9cshlo1_500.jpg

and thanks for resolving the issue :)

Another who is who. It is not really forced undressing but my sexy assistance got you all three in here, Barb, Eulalia and Tricia.
I think I must punish her as well because she did not follw the instructions. Stripping and pulling up is my job, my favorit job!
View attachment 432699 View attachment 432700 View attachment 432701 View attachment 432702 View attachment 432703 View attachment 432704 View attachment 432705 View attachment 432706
I remember this film!

Not to spoil it, but one of the three lovely nude ladies betrayed the other two and is in cahoots with the redhead. ;)

I've mentioned this before, but those really aren't meant to be kilts. They're Catholic Schoolgirl outfits.
Since we're on the subject, here are the tartans from the Scottish side of my family:
View attachment 437322 View attachment 437323

Maybe these were from the days when Scotts were catholic :D so stop splitting hair...:p

More important what "tartan" is on her panties?

13.jpg

:cool:

Maybe these were from the days when Scotts were catholic :D so stop splitting hair...:p

Just pointing out that they're not lassies from Eul's Northern Forest, but wearing one of the iconic fetish outfits.
s-l1000.jpg img-thing.jpg m472.jpg d8bc6fc9e074aa90df7c086f23875f0b.jpg
Also popular with celebrities (Megan Fox left, Ariana Grande right)
Megan-Fox-wearing-a-catholic-school-girl-outfit-scene-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-2.jpg arianator-42.jpg

More important what "tartan" is on her panties?

I believe that's Clan MacSlave.:devil:

Just pointing out that they're not lassies from Eul's Northern Forest,
little d'ye ken whit gaes on (an comes off) in the Northern Forest ;) :devil:
But yes, I know all about the Catholic schoolgirl look :p

more slaves forced to strip ...

tumblr_o7u2y9mTlr1s9cshlo1_500.jpg

Full body-check to judge what the girl's good for.
The one waiting her turn looks anxious - am I too thin?
My boobs aren't as big as hers - she's got lovely hips,
oh God, I hate my body, and now it's going to be examined -
shit, I'm bound to fail...

Back
Top Bottom