Forced Undressing

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nowhere is safe

scared_maria.jpg

There are two forced undressing scenes in the 2001 German movie "Das Experiment". The movie is based on the novel by Mario Giordano which is again loosely based on the actual Stanford Prison Experiment that happened in the 1970s.

In the first scene, the prisoners are made to strip in order to be washed. In an extended version of this scene, the main character Tarek (Moritz Bleibtreu) is even subjected to a little strip search. The movie is generally very sinister and tense, but this scene is more of a comic relief, since all characters involved think it is just a game and keep joking around. Hence the following dialog:
Guard: "Show me what you are hiding there!"
Tarek: "You may look at this when we take a shower." (and everyone around them bursts into laughter)
das_experiment_bleibtreu_1.pngdas_experiment_bleibtreu_2.pngdas_experiment_bleibtreu_3.png

In a later scene when things are turning bad, the guards storm the monitoring room and arrest the science personell, including Dr. Grimm (Andrea Sawatzki). She is then too made to strip before being handed a spare prisoner uniform. It is some great acting from Sawatzki here. You can see how scared and humiliated her character is.
das_experiment_sawatzki_1.pngdas_experiment_sawatzki_2.pngdas_experiment_sawatzki_3.pngdas_experiment_sawatzki_4.pngdas_experiment_sawatzki_5.pngdas_experiment_sawatzki_6.png

And she is right to be scared, because later one of the guards (who previously mocked her about her shaved crotch) even tries to rape her before being knocked out by Tarek who has managed to free himself from his cell.
das_experiment_sawatzki_7.png

this is me, forced to undress from the medical staff.
It's a small part of a long history, where I'm transformed from man to woman ....
There are all the steps and interventions, but in this context, I limit myself to undress.
ingresso-1.jpgstrip-1.jpgstrip-2.jpgstrip-3.jpgstrip-4.jpgstrip-5.jpgstrip-6.jpgvisit-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
While rewatching "Das Experiment" for the first time after several years, I noticed two things:
- It still is a very good movie that has aged really well (and on the technical side, it has some interesting camera work)!
- There are a few forced undressing scenes I forgot in my first post about the movie. After being repeatedly joked at by the prisoners, the guards conclude that the best way to gain and maintain control over the prison is humiliation. And one of their favourite ways to inflict it, is keeping the prisoners naked from time to time. And here we go:

During a riot, the guards storm the cells and spray the prisoners with a fire extinguisher (which is freezing cold). Then they remove the beds from the cells and command the prisoners to strip. The main character Tarek, who was the initiator of the riot, is chained to the bars in the yard. The prisoners spend the better part of the night naked on the cold prison floor.
das_experiment_riot_1.pngdas_experiment_riot_2.pngdas_experiment_riot_3.pngdas_experiment_riot_4.png

The next day, one of the prisoners has a nervous breakdown and says that he wants to leave the experiment - a whish that is denied by the scientists. The guards then let him stand naked in the yard for everyone else to see. On his back, there is a sign taped that says "wimp".
das_experiment_weichei_1.pngdas_experiment_weichei_2.png

As the movie moves on, the guards get more and more sadistic and generous with their punishments. Tarek is even punished once although he hasn't broken any prison rule this time. He has to scrub the toilet clean with his prisoner uniform (which he has to put back on after that).
das_experiment_toilet_1.pngdas_experiment_toilet_2.png

Back
Top Bottom