Forest Crucifixion - Vivian's Crossroad

Go to CruxDreams.com
I absolutely love these pictures. You are fortunate to have your wife agree to be a crux model. What have been her thought about all of this?
Thanks! I still don't know what made her doing this. years ago when I talked to her about boundness and bondage she hated that, but she agreed about crux art, after years. she said she's absolutily liberal and aproved this:)

Thanks! I still don't know what made her doing this. years ago when I talked to her about boundness and bondage she hated that, but she agreed about crux art, after years. she said she's absolutily liberal and aproved this:)
Is she happy to be a Cruxforums star? We love to see her.... :)

Yeas she likes it very much:) she said "somewhere in the Internet space I'm a some kind of modell":) and I'm happy too, when audience like our work:) Thank's a lot to everyone !!
She's turning out to be quite a star!

People will be stopping her for autographs and she'll have her own paving stone in Hollywood, at this rate! :)

If you could rig up a sturdy cross and actually suspend her, even if only for a short time, she would really feel the difference, the profound beauty of the cross. And you would see what a transformation it would make to her, to her body, and what wonderful shapes she would make for you to capture with your camera!

If you could rig up a sturdy cross and actually suspend her, even if only for a short time, she would really feel the difference, the profound beauty of the cross. And you would see what a transformation it would make to her, to her body, and what wonderful shapes she would make for you to capture with your camera!
Yeas you are right, suspended body looks more beautiful. next summer I want to make this, real hanging, and a bit higher, maybe with footrest. I alsaw want to make X shape crux.

Back
Top Bottom