Forest Crucifixion - Vivian's Crossroad

Go to CruxDreams.com
This may be the best thread this month. It's nearly perfect. Original Content! For free! A woman crucified in a forest; exactly what you'd ask for. And she's only in a loincloth as she's tied to the cross, so we can see her big ol' tiddies

I am only going to suggest that you put her in some tougher positions. Although I love the more saintly look of resting on the cross. When my only note is that you aren't Makar, you've really made it here. Great photographs!

This may be the best thread this month. It's nearly perfect. Original Content! For free! A woman crucified in a forest; exactly what you'd ask for. And she's only in a loincloth as she's tied to the cross, so we can see her big ol' tiddies

I am only going to suggest that you put her in some tougher positions. Although I love the more saintly look of resting on the cross. When my only note is that you aren't Makar, you've really made it here. Great photographs!
Thanks a lot!! we ve tried our best:)

I guess in reality if the condemned were to be crucified like this they would eventually die. How much longer might that take compared to nailed or tied fully suspended?
In the British climate for much of the year - perhaps not so much longer. Even in Palestine or Italy it can get cold in the winter months.
25.jpg

Seconded, original material is always a treat, especially photos. I think my favourite of this lot is probably this one, with a bit of stretching and rib action visible :)

Attachments

• VivC40.jpg
    VivC40.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 665
I guess in reality if the condemned were to be crucified like this they would eventually die. How much longer might that take compared to nailed or tied fully suspended?
In the British climate for much of the year - perhaps not so much longer. Even in Palestine or Italy it can get cold in the winter months.
View attachment 516654

I've never been a fan of the whipping of scourging of the condemned, so simply tying them up secure so they can't get away from their fate and leaving them to the slow lonely experience within the depths of the forest would be perfectly acceptable for me. Of course, it would all be filmed or streamed to a pre-agreed upon location for viewers to enjoy the experience as well.

Back
Top Bottom