Forest Crucifixion - Vivian's Crossroad

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tripping balls rn and I'm seeing Vivian in my head, stretched out nailed on a cross in Golgotha, old movie style.
This made our dear friend Yupar and posted it on her own, and one of my most favorite thread ''Regina Iudaeorum'', wonderful stories, some of Yupar, some of our friends on forum, with amazing and classic illustrations, also made by her. Love this theme very much.

Tripping balls rn and I'm seeing Vivian in my head, stretched out nailed on a cross in Golgotha, old movie style.
Sorry, I've replied to this post and said that our friend Yupar made very classic and passionate manips and posted them with some her own and some our forum members's stories, but I've forget to put a link of her wonderful thread ''Regina Iudaeorum'' where she posted artworks, here it is
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/regina-iudaeorum.3412/page-19
and many thanks to Yupar!

View attachment 631181View attachment 631182View attachment 631183This session was inspired by Mermaidhunters wonderful work with Randy SommersView attachment 631184View attachment 631185View attachment 631186 and by MR. Phlebas's amazing manip of that work View attachment 631188 many thanks to both of you Gentlemen!

Very glad to have given you any inspiration at all, Morten. It is wonderful when a member is able to share actual crux experiences and pictures with us, these really are the heart of our group. Even more wonderful when those pictures inspire others. Mermaidhunter's Randy shoot was fantastic, and I got several rather pleasing manips from them. I use figures from a variety of sources, but I'm always very excited to use actual crux pics from members. Sometimes I can't share these, and sometimes I share them anonymised. If anyone has anything they'd like to send me, I'd be happy to work on it, but I can be slow, sometimes very slow!
Here are a couple more using Randy, maybe they will inspire you to new setting Morten?
ph268.jpgph269.jpg

Anal retentive and precision obsessed: Mark 15:38 And the temple curtain was torn in two, from top to bottom.
Really Obsessed:
Καὶ τὸ καταπέτασμα τοῦ ναοῦ ἐσχίσθη εἰς δύο ἀπ’ ἄνωθεν ἕως κάτω
And the veil of the temple was torn into two from top to bottom .

OK, someone say it: "But, for mine own part, it was Greek to me." Shakespeare, Julius Caesar, Act I, Scene 2, Casca speaking.

Back
Top Bottom