Forest Crucifixion - Vivian's Crossroad

Go to CruxDreams.com
Following manips of Rebel Sisters, Rebel Queen @messaline and her fellow sister Vivian are Crucified View attachment 694339View attachment 694340View attachment 694341View attachment 694342 this is our friend @jimsac 's favorite frame, hope this manip will some inspiration for you Jimsac.
Great pic! That’s my favorite frame all right!! The Romans were anything if not functional and Despite the lack of archaeological evidence, I would not be surprised if they had a framework for mass crucifixions ready and waiting for when the occasion demanded it.

Morton, all of these pictures are amazing. Vivian’s a delightfully attractive woman and looks like a captive with her facial expressions. These side angles capture her lovely form in a different way but we like seeing her ample behind too, as well as her sexy profile.

I’m enjoying going back to the start of the Vivian Crossroads - Forest scenes. These too are seriously compelling and realistic displays of great action. She’s a delightful subject. I’d enjoy knowing how she felt in these situations?

I’m enjoying going back to the start of the Vivian Crossroads - Forest scenes. These too are seriously compelling and realistic displays of great action. She’s a delightful subject. I’d enjoy knowing how she felt in these situations?
Morton, is there a front view from this set?
Very exciting step....she loses her loin cloth. Absolutely lovely with this eye catching scene.
Thanks, here's some more naked pics 10.jpg30.jpg40.jpg42.jpg I've made only a few of them

Back
Top Bottom