Forest Crucifixion - Vivian's Crossroad

Go to CruxDreams.com
718603-4be730dccb2db9762732dec1dd2bce65.jpg

All appears lost my Queen. The forces of evil have won this day. But fear not. Th cause will live on! It is true that I and other followers will soon join your agony on the cross. They mean to make an example of you and those, who like myself, followed you into captivity to share your fate. But rejoice! Many more remain free and in good time will seek just revenge for you, my Queen, for me, and all who will die on the cross this infamous day!

:clapping:
All appears lost my Queen. The forces of evil have won this day. But fear not. Th cause will live on! It is true that I and other followers will soon join your agony on the cross. They mean to make an example of you and those, who like myself, followed you into captivity to share your fate. But rejoice! Many more remain free and in good time will seek just revenge for you, my Queen, for me, and all who will die on the cross this infamous day!
This is amazing bit, Barb :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Maybe we need a tutorial on how to choose material for a loincloth and the best way to tie it?
There are some very sloppy attempts shown on various i-net sites (comment not aimed at Viv).

My own guess (based on the old way with babies nappies) is as follows:-
Start with a square of cloth, coarse but not too thick, say 4 feet (1.2 metres) on a side (this is for an adult).
Fold on the diagonal giving a triangle about 1.7 m X 85 cm,
Place long side around waist and tie ends.
Bring short end under crotch (another good word - down boy, down) and tie to middle of waist.
(I don't image that the Romans had safety pins?)
Enjoy your suffering on the Cross.

Challenge to Eulalia or some other Cruxlady? Cruxslave?

PS Black and white is right for the Roman pics, we all know that the Romans only had monochrome photographic emulsion (glass plates too)
.Forest008.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe we need a tutorial on how to choose material for a loincloth and the best way to tie it?
There are some very sloppy attempts shown on various i-net sites (comment not aimed at Viv).

My own guess (based on the old way with babies nappies) is as follows:-
Start with a square of cloth, coarse but not too thick, say 4 feet (1.2 metres) on a side (this is for an adult).
Fold on the diagonal giving a triangle about 1.7 m X 85 cm,
Place long side around waist and tie ends.
Bring short end under crotch (another good word - down boy, down) and tie to middle of waist.
(I don't image that the Romans had safety pins?)
Enjoy your suffering on the Cross.

Challenge to Eulalia or some other Cruxlady? Cruxslave?

PS Black and white is right for the Roman pics, we all know that the Romans only had monochrome photographic emulsion (glass plates too)
.View attachment 721999
Thanks, very useful advice.

Back
Top Bottom