Forest Crucifixion - Vivian's Crossroad

Go to CruxDreams.com
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
I have,recently been contacted by Morten, and he wishes to make it known,that for health reasons he is now unable to continue his work,on this Forum,(until further notice).

Such a pity,as he was,(and still is) a very good contributer,together with his lovely wife Vivian,who WILL be sorely missed,by all who appreciated them both...
Get well soon Morten. x

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
I have,recently been contacted by Morten, and he wishes to make it known,that for health reasons he is now unable to continue his work,on this Forum,(until further notice).

Such a pity,as he was,(and still is) a very good contributer,together with his lovely wife Vivian,who WILL be sorely missed,by all who appreciated them both...
Get well soon Morten. x
Thanks a lot Baracus for your attention and announcement. I'm better now, only need time and patience for recovering. Also greetings to all members of forum. With Best wishes - Morten.

Here's new series of manips about a Rebel Queen, not skillful works (as always) :) but hope you enjoy them :) I've posted these manips on Deviant Art with a little story - my DA link - https://www.deviantart.com/morten5
Rebel Queen At Execution Yard 1.jpg After The failed Rebellion Queen Of Rebels Was Captured And Sentenced To Be Crucified. First She Was Brought To Execution Yard For Scourging. She Tried To Stand Bravely.
Rebel Queen At Execution Yard 2.jpg Rebel Queen Was Stripped Of Her Tunic And She Left Only In Her Loincloth. Her Breasts Were Tied With Same Rope That Was Wrapped Around Her Hands And Waist. Naked And Tied She Must Hear What Will Be Punishment For Her Crimes Against Rome.

Here's new series of manips about a Rebel Queen, not skillful works as always :) but hope you enjoy them :) I've posted these manips on Deviant Art with a little story - my DA link - https://www.deviantart.com/morten5
View attachment 870146 After The failed Rebellion Queen Of Rebels Was Captured And Sentenced To Be Crucified. First She Was Brought To Execution Yard For Scourging. She Tried To Stand Bravely.
View attachment 870147 Rebel Queen Was Stripped Of Her Tunic And She Left Only In Her Loincloth. Her Breasts Were Tied With Same Rope That Was Wrapped Around Her Hands And Waist. Naked And Tied She Must Hear What Will Be Punishment For Her Crimes Against Rome.

Things have a habit of going awry for those of us in the Rebel Queen/Leader profession ;)

Back
Top Bottom