Forest Crucifixion - Vivian's Crossroad

Go to CruxDreams.com
Rebel Queen At Execution Yard 6.jpg After Scourging Queen Was Crowned With Crown Of Thorns And She Had To Carry The Cross To The Place Of Her Crucifixion. Partly Kneeled She Is Trying To Stand Up With Cross.
Rebel Queen At Execution Yard 7.jpg Rebel Queen Hardly Stood Up With Cross. Now She And Her Torturers Will Move From Court Yard to The Crucifixion Place.

This video View attachment 691416View attachment 691417View attachment 691418 The Dance of the Rebel Queen
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HByIq9F2T3T1PTCy5yY9UVvs1Tox5kbN hope you enjoy it. Soon will follow the next pics and video.
Fast forward from 2019 to 2020 I think the google drive link has expired ( I am not a google drive expert, perhaps expire is the wrong word). This is such a great film, I would like to watch it again. Does anyone know what the updated link is or maybe can share the file? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

morten sigurdson
i love all your works and wish there were some new Vivian crucifixion scenes or videos. She has a beautiful body for crucifixion, nice pale , Innocent looking. Perfect for a crucifixion. Miss your work...
Thanks much, yeas new session would be nice, but because of Vivian's shape ;) and weight ;) it's a little hard ;);) but I have some old pics, also new manips and will post them time by time.. thanks for liking and interest. V 324.jpgV 325.jpgV 326.jpgV 327.jpgV 328.jpgV 329.jpgV 330.jpg

Thanks much, yeas new session would be nice, but because of Vivian's shape ;) and weight ;) it's a little hard ;);) but I have some old pics, also new manips and will post them time by time.. thanks for liking and interest. View attachment 876719View attachment 876720View attachment 876721View attachment 876722View attachment 876723View attachment 876724View attachment 876725
Sorry to hear that, is this down to that "non-existant" (or so it seems to the Mighty Donald, the all-knowing) condition known by many as Covid 19?
An Italian was warning, some months ago, that we would all eat more, drink more alcohol and exercise less - thus we will all put on weight. (I know that I have more round my waist now).

An Asian doctor on the BBC News was warning that South Asians were more at risk due to starchy foods, sugar usage and lack of exercise, leading to type 2 diabetes. He did not get to tell us what Asians (and I presume Black and mixed ethnicity) persons should eat, as the news teem wanted to move on to the weather forecast.

Mind you my partner (Afro-Caribbean lady) tends to eat a good amount of fish and meat (goat curry today) and we do try to walk rather than use the car or especially the bus (social distancing). She is not into Crux or BDSM in general:hmmm:

Sorry to hear that, is this down to that "non-existant" (or so it seems to the Mighty Donald, the all-knowing) condition known by many as Covid 19?
An Italian was warning, some months ago, that we would all eat more, drink more alcohol and exercise less - thus we will all put on weight. (I know that I have more round my waist now).

An Asian doctor on the BBC News was warning that South Asians were more at risk due to starchy foods, sugar usage and lack of exercise, leading to type 2 diabetes. He did not get to tell us what Asians (and I presume Black and mixed ethnicity) persons should eat, as the news teem wanted to move on to the weather forecast.

Mind you my partner (Afro-Caribbean lady) tends to eat a good amount of fish and meat (goat curry today) and we do try to walk rather than use the car or especially the bus (social distancing). She is not into Crux or BDSM in general:hmmm:
Thanks for interesting info, no, no Mighty Donald or other reason :) that's her legacy, in last session she was also fat, but +- she was normal for her role, but in these 2 years she began to get fat slowly and now.....:) diet can't help, for shaping or other exercises there's no time or money.

Back
Top Bottom