Forest Crucifixion - Vivian's Crossroad

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very glad to have given you any inspiration at all, Morten. It is wonderful when a member is able to share actual crux experiences and pictures with us, these really are the heart of our group. Even more wonderful when those pictures inspire others. Mermaidhunter's Randy shoot was fantastic, and I got several rather pleasing manips from them. I use figures from a variety of sources, but I'm always very excited to use actual crux pics from members. Sometimes I can't share these, and sometimes I share them anonymised. If anyone has anything they'd like to send me, I'd be happy to work on it, but I can be slow, sometimes very slow!
Here are a couple more using Randy, maybe they will inspire you to new setting Morten?
View attachment 635457View attachment 635456
Thank you very much Sir, yeas, Randy's session and your wonderful manip inspired me very much. Randy's amazing pose and your fantastic work on it, with classic painting, it's something great, words can't explain this. And it's always nice when people here sharing their experience, in any kind of form, pics, manips, renders, stories.... these two manips also are masterpieces and nice source for inspiration, realy very good ones. This pose is very emotional, we've made some kind of this
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg
of course it's not Randy's session, but better this, than nothing:) maybe they can be useful. In many cases for me manips are much better and emotional ones, than original pics, but that's only my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very glad to have given you any inspiration at all, Morten. It is wonderful when a member is able to share actual crux experiences and pictures with us, these really are the heart of our group. Even more wonderful when those pictures inspire others. Mermaidhunter's Randy shoot was fantastic, and I got several rather pleasing manips from them. I use figures from a variety of sources, but I'm always very excited to use actual crux pics from members. Sometimes I can't share these, and sometimes I share them anonymised. If anyone has anything they'd like to send me, I'd be happy to work on it, but I can be slow, sometimes very slow!
Here are a couple more using Randy, maybe they will inspire you to new setting Morten?
View attachment 635457View attachment 635456
Another wonderful manip that also gave me inspiration ph210.jpg very classic one, exactly what I like, many thanks Sir, for this great artwork!

Back
Top Bottom