Forest Crucifixion - Vivian's Crossroad

Go to CruxDreams.com
Lovely scene:rolleyes: only imagine.. two girls are caught for making love (in Rome or other ancient location, my fantasy is in old times) than they are whipped, forced to make walk of shame and punished.. nice scenario:rolleyes:
Your fantasy only ? I have that kink too, to walk bare naked between crowd on streets too like in'GOT.. may be small bells attach to my nipples ;) Instead of somebody ring a bell for me :D

Your fantasy only ? I have that kink too, to walk bare naked between crowd on streets too like in'GOT.. may be small bells attach to my nipples ;) Instead of somebody ring a bell for me :D
Of course, we both love ancient times and our fantasies are floating there, for me, I can't imagine all my dreams in modern times :) maybe it depends from, that Crucifixion is an ancient form of execution, belongs to that era and that's why we can't imagine in our time. Only think, to walk with beam on shoulders between modern people in streets, oh no.. your idea about bells on nipples is wonderful:rolleyes: ;)

Back
Top Bottom