• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Found This!

Go to CruxDreams.com

hornet1ba

Assistant executioner
Sorry but if you read the description of the video you will notice that its a joke:)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Published on Jul 15, 2016
➤NOTE - This video is a joke, but I have switched to only making REAL tech videos, see some here ▶ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...
This tutorial is how to make your CPU faster by nearly doubling the CPU performance without overclocking. It involves unlocking several CPU cores that are normally disabled. This will typically double the CPU performance and make your computer faster. If you have issues with a slow computer, this will probably help.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

mp5stab

COMIX CARNIFIXA
And if you read the comments, you will realize that people are the joke. Although, I have to admit, conflating core number with thread number was pretty clever.

Jollyrei

Angelus Mortis
Yes you slow artists... you know who you are :rolleyes:
Hey, computer speed is not holding me back, my own speed is! Can I overclock my life, just in bursts maybe?
You probably can, but your heat sink won't be able to compensate for the higher speed and processing power you get, so your brain would overheat.:p:doh: I blame the designers. :rolleyes::D

I just want to say that I was totally fooled but it did seem to do something.
I know this guy makes prank videos but sometimes gives real advice.

I suppose this really was a blonde moment!
:doh:

I just want to say that I was totally fooled but it did seem to do something.
I know this guy makes prank videos but sometimes gives real advice.

I suppose this really was a blonde moment!
:doh:
That trick is real. Sometimes people trolls videos just because they can!