France 1944

Go to CruxDreams.com
This has not gone well for Judith and Messa. I don’t think anything is going to go well for Judith. She is dead. I’m not sure Messa is doing much better…
d martin 005.jpg

I think I am dead…

The damn…

…who are they? They hanged me!
h 260.jpg

-Messa

Messaline’s tongue hangs from her mouth. Droll pours from her mouth as her body relaxes.
h 261.jpg
Messa is near dead and she loses control of her bladder. The soldier laughs as Messa pisses on the officer.
h 265.jpg
Oh, crap, I didn’t mean to piss on him. I would apologize if I could talk…
h 263.jpg

-Messa

The soldier laughs as Messaline pisses on his officer, asking how dumb could he be. This is probably not a good career move on his part…
h 264.jpg
...but this can be worked out later. The Germans look at the two hanged French women satisfied they are indeed executed.
h 262.jpg
The officer announces to the crowd that Judith and Messaline will be left hanged until the Nazi Panzers arrive in Carentan. The soldier took a picture of the two hanged bodies.
hang 622.jpg
It would be delivered to Frau Mohr as proof her orders were followed. The officer and his aide would leave Carentan that day. He had it on good authority the Panzers were unlikely to make it to the town and push back the invading armies and he was less than inclined to stay and fight for Fuhrer…

Tree

The soldier took a picture of the two hanged bodies.

It would be delivered to Frau Mohr as proof her orders were followed. The officer and his aide would leave Carentan that day.

I demand proof, preferably photographic, that my orders have been carried out. Good riddance to bad Gallic rubbish! If the panzers don’t stop the Americans, the sight of those nude bodies ought to at least delay them! Intelligence says those GIs are oversexed, and they will have left all their Brit tarts behind them in Blighty!

The soldier laughs as Messaline pisses on his officer,

messa pensive 7.jpg Was it really piss or rather the juices of my last orgasm ?:rolleyes:

I demand proof, preferably photographic, that my orders have been carried out. Good riddance to bad Gallic rubbish!

Anyway, she's jealous because, even hanged, we're Morh more beautiful than her !!!:D

I demand proof, preferably photographic, that my orders have been carried out. Good riddance to bad Gallic rubbish! If the panzers don’t stop the Americans, the sight of those nude bodies ought to at least delay them! Intelligence says those GIs are oversexed, and they will have left all their Brit tarts behind them in Blighty!
Barbara Mohr seems to have a dislike for the French, Americans, and Brits!!!
View attachment 582493 Was it really piss or rather the juices of my last orgasm ?:rolleyes:

Anyway, she's jealous because, even hanged, we're Morh more beautiful than her !!!:D
It was possibly both. The Nazis have hanged Messaline but could not take her pride!

One would think that is the end of our story but there are a few loose ends to be covered. First the Germans failed to turn back the Allied invasion. Though they had superior planes and tanks they were no match for the huge volume of the Allied forces. The Allies would not enter Carentan until June 10 and secure the town until June 15.

Messaline and Judith had been taken from gallows before dawn of June 8 and privately buried by the French Resistance. In the officer’s flight from Carentan he had rounded up as many French women he and his troops had used during the occupation. The women, some collaborators, some Resistance fighter, and others just taken, were lined up naked in a field and were shot in the back of their heads one after another and left on the ground to rot or be eaten by vermin.
fs2.jpg
You cannot take chances about what they could have told Allies!

As for Frau Mohr she was captured by the French Resistance as she was traveling back to Germany.
spy 001.jpg
It happened she was carrying a photo of the hanged women Judith and Messaline in her briefcase.
hang 622 B.jpg
The head of the Resistance group was a man named Gunner but known as ‘Chocolate Mousse’.
gunner 011.jpg
He was quite fond of Judith and Messaline and took his wrath out on Frau Mohr ordering her to be tied to a post and shot. Barbara Mohr scoffed at him saying the French could not even shoot straight. This was less than a wise thing to say as it offended Chocolate. Barb soon found herself tied to a post made of premium French wood. She begged for mercy and demanded she be treated as the German officer that she was.
firing sguad 38.jpg
Chocolate Mousse noted she was not in uniform and would be considered a spy. He blindfolded her and took ten strides back. As Barbara Mohr heard him cock the Thompson .45 submachine gun she pleaded “Don’t shoot me! I have information you need! I’ll suck your cock!”
firing squad 37 c.jpg
Gunner was disgusted with the once-feared woman begging to be spared known none that faced her were ever saved. He flipped the gun to ‘semi-automatic’ and pulled the trigger three times. All three bullets hit Frau Mohr’s chest with one piercing her lung. None hit her heart.
firing squad 35 a.jpg
Gunner was pleased as he drank wine and snacked on sausage as it took Frau Mohr over a half hour to choke on her own blood and die.
exe fs 047 C.jpg
He was pleased with both his shooting and her slow death…

Years after World War II Charles de Gaulle would visit Carentan to see the unveiling of the sculpture commemorating the fight Judith and Messaline put up against the occupying Germans, sacrificing their lives for a free France. The marble presentation was met with mixed reviews. The statues of Judith and Messaline were stunning in quality yet only the French would present two of their heroes hanged naked from a gallows.
hang 623.jpg
Messaline’s niece was not pleased her aunt’s image was hanged from a marble representation of a gallows. ‘What is wrong with premium French wood’ she wondered.

…so that’s the story. Thanks for reading!

Tree

Gunner was pleased as he drank wine and snacked on sausage as it took Frau Mohr over a half hour to choke on her own blood and die.

xM_12 (2).jpg"Bien fait !" (Well done !)

Charles de Gaulle would visit Carentan to see the unveiling of the sculpture commemorating the fight Judith and Messaline

messa pensive 12.jpg Oh, it's Messa there with her lover Judith ! Mmmmmm ! They are pretty , joined into this marble statue ! Mohr had not a statue, she was put into a simple hole somewhere, but nobody know where ... :D:p

As for Frau Mohr she was captured by the French Resistance as she was traveling back to Germany.

Here I am offering “no resistance” to the Resistance. ;)

The head of the Resistance group was a man named Gunner but known as ‘Chocolate Mousse’.

Where have I seen that face before? Maybe it was something other than his face that I remember? :confused:

Barbara Mohr scoffed at him saying the French could not even shoot straight

We beat them in 1940, don’t forget! :p

Barb soon found herself tied to a post made of premium French wood.

I thought they made crosses out of that stuff ... :rolleyes:

She begged for mercy and demanded she be treated as the German officer that she was.

I think “was” will soon be the operative word here ... :oops::facepalm:

Chocolate Mousse noted she was not in uniform and would be considered a spy

Moi? :rolleyes:

As Barbara Mohr heard him cock the Thompson .45 submachine gun she pleaded “Don’t shoot me! I have information you need! I’ll suck your cock!”

Now I remember what it was about him that was memorable!!!! :devil:

hangingtree,

Wow, history and hanging in a single story - Very nice! However, there is one hanging you missed - that of Barbara Mohr as a Nazi war criminal. Oh well. I guess two out of three ain't bad.

Back
Top Bottom