Friday Night Barb

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thursday, March 15th

As Barb lay in her bed Thursday night, she couldn’t help but feel a little better about her life than she had a week ago. Yes, she and David had not yet come up with a plan to free her from the clutches of the terrible police. And she was due back there next Friday.

But tomorrow she wasn’t going there. She could look forward to a safe weekend. School was back almost to how it was before her ill-judged date with John. And her brother had become her best friend and her protector.

Then she thought back to the stripper in the video, slowly exposing her body, Barb's right hand drifted down toward her snatch...

Friday, March 16th

As Barb helped her mom set the dinner table on Friday, she was humming the tune, "Tearin' Up My Heart" under her breath.

“You seem happier this last week, Barbie.” Said her mom tentatively. “Are things going better for you now?”

“Yes, Mom, they are. Like you and Dad always say, just wait a while and things will change. Schools much better this week. I’m sorry if I’ve worried you.”

“You did, but don’t blame yourself, dear. A mom always worries about her children.” At that she gave Barb a quick hug and returned to the kitchen to work on the meal.

Wow, thought Barb, is this family becoming a bunch of huggers? Will Dad be next? No, that’s unimaginable!

Dinner was actually enjoyable for Barb. Her stomach wasn’t cramping and she really enjoyed the company of her family.

Friday, March 16th

As Barb helped her mom set the dinner table on Friday, she was humming the tune, "Tearin' Up My Heart" under her breath.

“You seem happier this last week, Barbie.” Said her mom tentatively. “Are things going better for you now?”

“Yes, Mom, they are. Like you and Dad always say, just wait a while and things will change. Schools much better this week. I’m sorry if I’ve worried you.”

“You did, but don’t blame yourself, dear. A mom always worries about her children.” At that she gave Barb a quick hug and returned to the kitchen to work on the meal.

Wow, thought Barb, is this family becoming a bunch of huggers? Will Dad be next? No, that’s unimaginable!

Dinner was actually enjoyable for Barb. Her stomach wasn’t cramping and she really enjoyed the company of her family.
The lull before the storm.

Saturday, March 17th

As the family gradually roused on Saturday morning, David whispered to Barbara, returning from the bathroom to her bedroom in a sleep shirt, “I think I have a plan.”

“Oh my God,” she said, suddenly wide alert, “What is it?”

“Later, when we’re alone.”

The morning was a torture of waiting for Barbara.

As the morning wore slowly on, and plans were gradually revealed, it became evident that all would be gone, except Barb and David, by two in the afternoon,
After lunch, their father was the last family member left. Just before two, he left to do some Library research. Non unusual for him on a Saturday afternoon. At last, Barbara and David were left alone in the house.
“I’ve got an idea to stop those cops,” said David.
“Oh my God! That’s wonderful! What is it?’
“Let’s go to my room and discuss it there, in case anyone returns.”
“Ok,” said Barb, a trifle apprehensive. She followed her brother up the stairs and to his room.

She was surprised to see the general state of disarray was significantly reduced – the bed was made and cleared off, and there was almost no trash on the floor. The desk chair, however, still seemed to serve as the vertical laundry hamper.

David led her to sit beside him on the bed. Barb felt a tinge as their hips touched. Demurely, she scooted slightly away.

David explained his plan. He had some very sophisticated digital camera equipment that was part of his computer art work. He said he could take telephoto lens shots even in low light. His plan was to get pictures that would incriminate the police for abusing a minor and then use those to force them to leave Barbara and her family alone.

Barb was overjoyed. An answer to her nightmare.

David continued with the details.

He would sneak outside the police station and get pictures of Barbara going in and then of what happened. Barb had described the rooms where she had been abused as having unshaded windows. If David was lucky, he could find the windows and get the pictures. As soon as he had what they wanted, he would sneak away again and then call and ask for Sergeant Jones and tell him he had the proof.

Barb felt so proud of her brother to have figured all this out and to be so brave about it. She gave him a hug and a chaste kiss on the cheek. But he cautioned her.

“Barb there are many difficulties here. You should know the dangers.” He placed his hand on her leg to make sure she listened.

First, he said, he would have to be very carefully sneaking around to not get spotted or caught.

“I’m sure you will be great at it.” Barb said. He totally trusted her brother. He blushed slightly at the compliment which Barb found attractive. The touch of his hand on her bare leg (she had on just a mini.) felt warm and reassuring.

Also, continued David, he would have to get pictures that clearly compromised the cops with a schoolgirl. That would mean they and also Barb, being undressed. And by the time he could get through on the phone, who knows how far they would go.

Barb gulped in fear of what the evil men might have planned for her and how long she would have to endure it.

“And then I’d have to get to safety and get them on the phone,” David said. “I’m sick thinking of what they would do to you in the meantime. Perhaps we need a better plan.”

“No!” said Barb. “This is the only plan we have and you are so smart to come up with it.” She lightly touched his cheek with gratitude. “Looking straight into his eyes, she said, “I trust you David. I know you love me and won’t let me down. I am so thankful.”

Barb, overwhelmed with gratitude, turned to her brother and put her arms around his neck. In turn, David hugged her close.

When they separated, Barb said, “Your plan is wonderful and I’m ever so thankful. I have to go now.” With that she left David sitting on the bed and went to her bedroom and closed the door.

Once in her room, Barb’s thoughts were confused and racing. She was so joyful that there was a way out and so proud of her brother for being brave and helping her. But the hug had stirred unexpected feelings. She went back and left the door slightly ajar. But David did not venture from his room.

Because they spend most of every day dealing with raging hormones and masturbating. You have no idea how tiring that is.
No doubt, he had to stay in his room, polishing off his.........plan.
What are you implying, Sir? That something untoward is going on in the Moore family?

Tuesday, 27th of October, 2001

Barbara started off the week on a high note. With a plan and an end in sight to her nightmare, she cruised through Sunday, Monday and Tuesday with a renewed outlook on life. Her trust and affection for David grew stronger each day.

Back
Top Bottom