Friday Night Barb

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wednesday, 28th of October, 2001

But, Wednesday morning, the deadline of Friday night suddenly seemed much closer. Barbara began facing the uncomfortable facts of her situation. She would have to enter the police station alone again. She would be at the mercy of those sadistic, sex fiends! There was no guarantee how quickly David would be able to get pictures and then call them to stop the abuse. It could be another nightmare!

But the plan was her only hope and it promised an end, even if she first had to endure another session of humiliation and sex.

I am very sorry to disappoint my readers here. You have been expecting another great adventure for Friday night after waiting almost two weeks.
Unfortunately, it will be delayed some more. I have personal matters which will prevent me from posting this weekend. Therefore, everything will be delayed one more week. A week from today, February 6th, the posting will resume, with a full episode on Friday 2/7.

Again, I'm sorry for the bad timing.

Resumption!

Thursday, March 22nd

By Thursday night dinner, Barb had again sunk into a quiet moodiness. The others at the table noticed and worried about her. Even her younger sister tried to cheer her up. The love surrounding her did a little to lift Barb out of her depression. She especially noticed David smiling encouragingly.

After helping to clear the table, Barb headed upstairs to do homework in her room. Coming to the top of the stairs and making the turn, she almost ran into David who, she realized, had been waiting for her. Taking her in his arms, he gave her a big hug.

“I love you so much, Barb,” he said. “It kills me to see you so unhappy.”

Barb allowed herself to get lost in his warm, loving embrace for a few moments. But an uncomfortable worry then took hold. Pushing him away firmly, but gently, she said, “David! We cannot do this!”

“What’s wrong?” asked David. “I’m your brother and I have these feeling for you. I care so much for you.”

“I just need to cool it until after tomorrow night. Then we can talk more. For now, we need to set the appropriate boundaries.” God, Barb thought. Am I sounding like my mother now?

“You sound just like Mom,” said David as if he could read her thoughts. “But you’re right. We need to concentrate on the plan and getting you free.” He gave her a little kiss on the forehead and turned to go to his room. The kiss felt very nice to Barb.

She hurried to her room.

Sitting at her desk with her History text, which usually enthralled her, Barbara found her mind persistently wandering back to the encounter in the hallway. How good the embrace had felt and how reassured she was by her brother’s love and concern. What is happening, she asked herself?

All day, it was as if she was sleepwalking. Everyone and everything seemed like a dream. An unremarkable day in the life of an American High School student. But inside, Barbara was wrestling with terrible, adult fears!

At dinner, she forced herself to act more normal, even arguing with her annoying little sister. David was more talkative than was his wont. He said he was going out to meet friends and asked Barb if she was staying in or needed a ride. She replied, as casually as she could, that she could use one. Her mother smiled at her two children getting along so well. Barb caught the look and knew what was behind it. If only her mother knew what was really going on!

Driving to the Mall, David reviewed the plan. Barb was to act as normal, scared and reluctant. The one thing she needed to do was to try to move herself and the men near an outside window. And be brave until David could put a stop to everything.

Barbara was afraid but was filled with respect and love for her brother who was trying so hard to save her. Before she got out at the mall, she kissed him on the cheek and said, “Thank You.” After a moment looking in each other’s eyes, they both reluctantly separated and she alighted from the car. Time for the plan to work.

Barb went to the usual Ladies room to change. The outfit came with a little post-it note. “Just this, no underwear!”

In side was sheer green fabric. As Barb unpacked it, she realized is was a harem girl outfit, skimpy bra and panties and loose leggings. All in a completely sheer, green fabric which did, she thought, set off the red highlights in her hair and her deep brown eyes. Looking in the mirror, she saw the outfit left her appearing almost totally nude with her nipples and pussy clearly visible. Sighing, she pulled on her overcoat and hurried to her rendezvous.

Entering the station, the same leering officer was there. As before, he required her to open her coat and show him her outfit. When she did so, he whistled loudly. “Princess Jasmine! You look all grown up!” he said, referring to the Disney movie off eight years earlier.

He insisted she take off the coat and give it to him. Orders from the sergeant, he said, a precaution to make sure she wasn’t concealing anything. Barb worried why they needed a precaution now. But her mind quickly was redirected as he the officer ordered her to come around behind the desk. Having learned not to disobey him, she did so, only to see he was trouser less with a large erection tenting his boxers.

“On your knees, slut.”

Barb hesitated a moment before complying. Then she kneeled on the hard, dirty floor and saw him lower his shorts and present her with his fully erect cock.

“I’ve wanted this for a long time, bitch,” the officer sneered. “The Sergeant said you’re to bring me off before you go back and if you take too long, he’ll use his belt on you. So, get sucking, you little whore!”

Shivering with disgust, Barb had to submit. She took the piece of meat in her right hand and saw pre-cum ooze onto her fingers.

Even before she got her lips to the head, an abhorrent odor assaulted her senses. Did this guy ever shower? she thought to herself. As Barb took his cock in her mouth, a vile, metallic taste flooded her mouth. Fighting desperately her urge to gag, she began sucking and licking the tool, working hard to finish the revolting task.

It seemed that the officer had been waiting for this, for, in only a couple of minutes, he exploded with a blast of semen into the high school girl’s mouth. Barb tried vainly to swallow it all as he held her head close to force his seed down her throat. If anything, the cum was even more disgusting tasting than his cock! She did her best to please him, but she swore to herself that, if she ever got out of this, she’s never suck a filthy cock again!

The officer stood her up and took her in his arms and to give her a deep, wet kiss. Afraid to resist, Barb girl allowed him to probe her mouth while his one hand painfully pinched her ass. Finally, he stopped and pointed down the right hallway, “Last door on the right, sweet cheeks,” he said, giving her butt a hard smack.

Feeling her stomach turn over, Barbara walked down the hall to the last door. She remembered that this was the room that had led to the underground cells. Taking hold of the handle, she tried to calm herself. Even though she was well on her way to losing her childhood faith, she prayed to God that this would be the end.

She entered the mid-sized room to see sergeant Jones, the brutal Jack and the Captain relaxing in a semicircle of easy chairs, sipping an amber liquid from glasses. All three looked in lust at the harem girl in her brief, come-fuck-me outfit.

“Come in Barbara, join the party,” said the Captain, holding out a glass with whiskey and ice to the girl.

Barb shook her head, “I don’t drink, sir.”

“You do tonight, slut,” sneered Jack, or I’ll blister that tight ass of yours. Drink that one right down, now!”

Terrified of the man, Barbara took the glass and drink the strong liquid, almost choking on it. As the warm feeling flowed down her throat to her stomach, the Captain poured her another.

“Before she gets too loaded,” said Jones. “Why don’t we have her show off her fucking body. Come on, little whore, come over in the middle and turn around and model those nice clothes we got you.”

He motioned Barb to stand in the center of the circle of chairs. Despite feeling a little woozy from the whiskey hitting her head, she remembered her goal of aiding David in getting incriminating photos. Looking around, she couldn’t believe her luck. There was a medium sized window in the wall facing where she would stand and the circle of cops. Perfect to get pictures of everything!

Already a little unsteady from the drink, Barb played for time, posing like fashion models she’d seen as if the outfit was just normal clothes.

Following the men’s instructions, she twirled rapidly to make the silk billow drawing attention to her legs and ass. Then they had her face away and bend over deeply so her exposed ass was presented as a gift. After a few minutes of this humiliation, they gave her the second glass to drink and allowed her to stand still for a moment.

Barbara knew more was needed for David’s blackmail scheme. Just her posing would not implicate the men enough. As she finished the glass, he noted with disgust, but also hope, that both Jack and the Captain were openly stroking bulges in their trousers.

Jack turned on a boombox with the slow pulsing, Middle Eastern music. “OK, you little slut. You’ve had practice at stripping. This is a lot the same. Give us a nice belly dance. Move your middle and flex your hips real nice, now. Take it real slow and sexy.”

Last edited:
Trapped, Barbara began another dance for the horrible men. Swaying awkwardly to the music, she ran her hands up and down her sides and then around front and back. There was no great need to strip, since the sheer fabric showed everything the girl had.

Feeling a little unsteady after two strong drinks on an almost empty stomach, Barb tried to smile as she flirted with her abusers. The men hooted at the erotic display. Aroused by the teen’s, slow, sensual movements, Jack and the captain removed their shirts preparing for greater pleasure to come. Jones just sat and stared, rubbing his penis through his trousers. Good! thought Barb. They are giving David better material to bring them down!

Barbara rolled her hips in an erotic display beyond her years. The thin, sheer harem pants did nothing to hide the lightly trimmed fur covering her cunt. The teen slipped her hands under the cups of the top and slowly lifted her tits. The totally sheer bra showed her dark areolas and fear-harden nipples to her captors.

Now, all three men were removing their pants to loosen the tightness of raging erections. The beautiful teen, swaying and exposed was a powerful stimulant. Her nicely matured body, flared hips, flat, taut tummy, full high-riding breasts and sweet, pretty face were a molester’s dream come true.

Barb danced around until she was facing away from the evil men. From the rear, she was an equally sexy sight. The rear of the harem pants was only a vee just wider than her butt crack. Along with the thin line of the bra strap, Barbara’s back as almost totally naked.

As she turned back to the men, she saw they were all down to shorts or jockeys. This should be giving David everything he needs, she thought. Please hurry!

The teen was now very unsteady from the whiskey and was having trouble keeping her thoughts together. Sergeant Jones interrupted her languid posture with “Wake up, bitch! Shed that bra and show us your knockers.”

Reaching behind her back for the clasp, Barbara’s breasts rose and stretched against the transparent green fabric. She released the back and threw the useless garment to the floor as she used her hands to cover her treasures of titflesh.

“OK boys,” said the captain. “Let’s help the little lady. He peeled off his jockeys and approached Barb naked with his cock leading the way. The other two did likewise and in a moment, three aroused, naked men surrounded the lone teen.

They pulled her arms down, to expose her sweet tits and took turns grabbing her face and thrusting their tongues in her mouth. The lightheaded teen stood, swaying as three sets of hand commenced an attack on her young body. Jack took her right hand and wrapped it around his hard cock, Barb being simultaneously repulsed and aroused by the touch. On her left side, the Captain did the same, while Jones thrust his fingers down her harem pants to slide through her warm slit. In only a few seconds, Barb’s entire body was being assaulted and stimulated. Her hands holding two cocks and her own slit rubbed was overwhelmingly erotic.

God, David! she thought through a sensual haze. Please hurry. I can’t take much more. It’s gotten so warm in here!

As Jones continued to stroke her now damp pussy, the captain rubbed and pinched her ultra-sensitive nipples, sending electricity down to her loins, where Jones’ fingers were driving her insane.

Jack forced Barbara’s hand up and down his hard cock and whispered in her ear, “In a little while, you’ll take that in your mouth and suck it like a baby, you slut!”

Between the alcohol and the intense sexual stimulation, Barb was flushed and getting more aroused than she could ever remember. She thought of her tall, handsome brother, his strong arms around her last night in the hall. Please hurry, David. Now, please! Come rescue me!”

“OK Barb,” said the sergeant, backing off, “we need to warm your buns a little. Spread your legs and bend over and grab your ankles.

With the suppleness of youth, Barb did as instructed, leaving her butt high and inviting.

“Guys,” Jones said to the others, “I propose five spanks each.”

Oh my God, thought Barb. They are going to spank me now!

“Why not more?” asked Jack. “Ten or fifteen will really blister that teen butt.”

“Well, maybe later,” replied Jones. “For now, we don’t need to hurt her badly. Just warm her up and put a nice red color on her cheeks before we spread 'em.”

Spread her cheeks! Barb panicked. What did that mean?

Before she could fully comprehend the implications, Jack landed a hard spank on her ass.

“Ow!” Barb cried and reached up to rub her ass.

“Quiet!” snapped Jones. “Stay in position or we will make it ten each.”

Barb hurried to grab her ankles again.

Over the next several minutes, the men methodically applied another fourteen spanks to the teen’s increasingly red and sore butt. As she struggled to maintain her position, Barb thought, OK, David. That’s all you need. Make the fucking phone call now!

Finishing the spanking, the men pulled her over to a chair where the Captain sat with his hips on the edge of the seat and his cock standing straight. Jones urged Barb to lower her head to take the penis in her mouth. When she resisted, he took her hardened nipples between his fingers and pulled down hard, forcing her down toward the prick, already drooling with pre-cum.

Meanwhile Jack was behind her, stripping off the silk pants and spreading her legs. He grabbed her asscheeks, pulled them wide and began rubbing the tip of his cock up and down between her cunt and asshole.

The teen was trying to prepare herself for the worst, when a loud knock came on the door.

“Captain Jenkins?” Barbara recognized the voice of the creep at the front desk. “It’s important.”

“Come on in, Roberts,” said the Captain, still trying to implant his hardon in Barb’s sweet mouth. “It had better be good!”

Barb looked over as the door opened and her heart leapt! It was David, her savior! But a moment later she realized he had his wrists cuffed behind him and Roberts and another officer were holding his arms. He had a cut over his left eye and the beginnings of a black eye.

“Oh David!” she cried and tried to go to him. But Jack held her hips tightly and Jones blocked her.

“We found Junior here, lurking outside that window with this camera,” Roberts said, holding up the camera with a fat, low-light tele lens. “He resisted arrest at first, but Bill and I subdued him.”

Oh No! thought Barbara. There goes our plan! And now David is in this too.

Jack left Barb held by Jones and the captain and walked over to David. Smiling at the youth, he suddenly sucker punched him in the jaw, driving the boy back into the two officers. Jack turned to Barb. “Didn’t I warn you what would happen to you and your family, if you talked, bitch!” He punctuated this with a powerful punch to David’s middle, causing Barb’s brother to double over and fall on the floor.

“No! God, Please, don’t hurt him,” screamed Barb.

Back
Top Bottom