Friday Night Barb

Go to CruxDreams.com
“You be quiet,” said Jones, slapping Barb across the face. Turning to David, he had the officers pull him to his feet. Then he asked, “Who are you? What has she told you?”

David bravely remained silent and defiant. Jack kneed him in the groin, doubling him over in pain and drawing agonized groans as the boy lay on the floor.

“Please, no. He’s my brother. I told him everything,” Barb blurted out. She couldn’t bear them hurting him.

Jack turned to Barb and slapped her hard again, making her head spin. “Really, bitch? After I warned you. You are a dumb fuck. Who else knows?”

“No one! I swear! Just David! He was going to get photos to use to force you to let me go. It isn’t his fault! Please don’t hurt him. Just let him go! Please!”

“Maybe I’ll just gut him like a pig, here and now,” said Jack with an evil leer as he drew a large knife from his trousers on the chair. “Want to see your brother’s blood all over the floor. Then I’ll go to your house and do your whole family. Don’t worry. The police will be sure to investigate thoroughly. But, sadly, it will just end up a cold case with no leads.”

Barb almost fainted with fear. “No! God! NO! Please, please, please! I’ll do anything you want! Anything! I'll make it good for you! Do anything to me you want! Just don’t hurt them!”

“You really are desperate to get free, aren’t you, Barb?” asked the sergeant, fondled her breast.

“Yes, oh please God yes! I can’t take this anymore!”

“And you’ll do anything we want to save your brother and family and get free?” Jones said, grabbing her cunt and thrusting a finger in her slit.

“Oww! Yes. Oh yes! Anything! Please!”

“Leave her alone, God dammit!” cried David, trying to rise.

Jack gave him a hard kick to the middle and the boy doubled over. “You are a dumb fuck, aren’t you. Sit down and shut up,” Jack said, shoving David back in a chair.

“What will you do to get free?” asked Jones with a leer.

“Anything! God, anything! Please!”

“OK girl. Maybe it’s time to finish up our games.”

“Oh! Thank you! Thank you so much! I’m so grateful.”

“Wait a moment there, slut,” said Jones. “I promise to let you and Junior here go and we’ll never bother you two or your family again. But you have to do one thing first.”

“What? I’ll do it! I don’t care. You’ve already humiliated me more than I ever thought possible. Anything! What do I have to do?”

“Simple. You and Junior here will go down to our special cells below here. You two get down and dirty doing some hot and heavy fucking while we film you. That way we’ll know you’ll never talk.”

Barb gasped in horror. Jones leered at her, “You do that, and you’re free”

THE END

OR

TO BE CONTINUED?

“You really are desperate to get free, aren’t you, Barb?” asked the sergeant, fondled her breast.

“Yes, oh please God yes! I can’t take this anymore!”

“And you’ll do anything we want to save your brother and family and get free?” Jones said, grabbing her cunt and thrusting a finger in her slit.

“Oww! Yes. Oh yes! Anything! Please!”

“Leave her alone, God dammit!” cried David, trying to rise.

Jack gave him a hard kick to the middle and the boy doubled over. “You are a dumb fuck, aren’t you. Sit down and shut up,” Jack said, shoving David back in a chair.

“What will you do to get free?” asked Jones with a leer.

“Anything! God, anything! Please!”

“OK girl. Maybe it’s time to finish up our games.”

“Oh! Thank you! Thank you so much! I’m so grateful.”

“Wait a moment there, slut,” said Jones. “I promise to let you and Junior here go and we’ll never bother you two or your family again. But you have to do one thing first.”

“What? I’ll do it! I don’t care. You’ve already humiliated me more than I ever thought possible. Anything! What do I have to do?”

“Simple. You and Junior here will go down to our special cells below here. You two get down and dirty doing some hot and heavy fucking while we film you. That way we’ll know you’ll never talk.”

Barb gasped in horror. Jones leered at her, “You do that, and you’re free”

THE END

OR

TO BE CONTINUED?

Ohhhhhh SHIT!!! :confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::facepalm:

Very intense. Exciting writing. WOW

It is my sincere hope that this story will significantly aid the members and readers here in cruxforums to better understand Barbara Moore. By being aware of these traumatic and life-changing experienced in her late teen years, we can all be more sympathetic and forgiving of her current foibles.

Who can doubt that being introduced to the world of sexual relations by such cruel and perverted actions, would distort and even warp the impressionable mind of an innocent high school senior? We now know the origins of her misguided and unhealthy aversion to the admirable, nay necessary, action of pleasing a man with her mouth. Also, we can see the deep psychological scars that cause her ridiculous complaining and resisting of legitimate authority.

While, to some, she may appear as a flighty nymphomaniac, having read this story, we can forgive her many, shallow, sexual transgressions.

We now know the origins of her misguided and unhealthy aversion to the admirable, nay necessary, action of pleasing a man with her mouth.

Hey! That’s neither admirable or hygienic, not to mention the fact that it’s disgusting! Someone really ought to start a rebellion ... a full-throated feminist protest movement ... against this insane, domineering male obsession with ramming spunk down the throat of poor defenseless women ... who, I might add, get no erotic pleasure whatsoever from performing this disgusting and demeaning act.

a full-throated
A painful pun.:eek:
who, I might add, get no erotic pleasure whatsoever from performing this disgusting and demeaning act.
It is sad that her experience deprives her of the great joy most well-adjusted and healthy women get from serving men in this way.

I rest my case!

Hey! That’s neither admirable or hygienic, not to mention the fact that it’s disgusting! Someone really ought to start a rebellion ... a full-throated feminist protest movement ... against this insane, domineering male obsession with ramming spunk down the throat of poor defenseless women ... who, I might add, get no erotic pleasure whatsoever from performing this disgusting and demeaning act.
Sweeping general statements are not the best way to make a case. There are some women who enjoy the act when it is voluntary.

Back
Top Bottom