Friday Night Barb

Go to CruxDreams.com
Friday, March 9th 2001

Friday came much too soon for Barb. In the morning, getting ready for school, she kept looking at the bag of clothes Jack had given her. Her curiosity almost made her look inside. Finally, with a sigh, she decided not to look. It would be bad enough when she put it on. No reason to picture it for the whole day.

At school, Barb, usually an attentive and engaged student, was reprimanded twice by teachers for not paying attention.

Friday night dinner wasn’t quite as bad as the last couple had been. At least Barb wasn’t dreading lying to her parents again. She thanked David (in her mind) forgetting the subject over with the prior night

Later that evening, in the car with Dave, driving to the Mall, they both were silent. When he stopped the car by the entrance, he reached over and took her left hand in his.

“Be careful out there, Barb,” was all he said.

Barb almost broke into tears at that. Facing another night of sexual abuse, the supportive thoughts of her brother, even if he didn’t know the situation, was very touching.

“Thank, you David. That was very sweet,” she said. Reluctantly pulling her hand away, she exited the car and hurried into the Mall

In a stall in the Ladies room, Barb quickly stripped to her undies and took out the clothes from the bag Jack had given her. Oh my God! she thought. Reluctantly she took off her bra and panties. The new outfit was a stripper’s costume: pasties with double sided tape and a G-string covering just her bush and a tiny strip up her ass held together with transparent strings. A sheer, thigh-length nightgown with just a collar clasp, completed the outfit.

Barbara thanked her foresight in bringing a light overcoat to wear. She put it on and still felt naked even then. She looked at her phone and she had no time to waste, so she packed up and hurried out the Mall toward the police station, her stomach cramping painfully as she went.

The same officer was at the desk as last week. He recognized her immediately and flashed a disgusting lustful grin.

“Nice to see you again, Miss Moore. Another long coat? You’re much too modest. Show me what’s under it if you want to be on time.”

Barb knew she had to cooperate with him or he would make her late for her appointment. Sighing in defeat, she undid the coat and opened it to display her half nude body to the leering man.

He gave a wolf-whistle and came out from behind the desk. Even while dreading his approach, Barb wondered why men thought that crude whistle was a complement. What woman would be flattered by being treated like a piece of meat on display?

“Orders from the sergeant,” he said, “I’m to pat you down for concealed weapons.”

Barb felt embarrassment and disgust. He could easily see she had no weapon. He just wanted a cheap feel. Some men are totally disgusting, she thought.

The officer walked around her, stroking up and down her body with only the sheerest pretense of searching for a weapon. He mostly probed and pinched at her ass and tits. Finally, he stopped and pointed down the right hallway, “Last door on the right, sweet cheeks,” he said, giving her butt a hard smack. He took his time looking her up and down and finally said, “That door on the left. Go to the end of the hall and knock.”

Barbara pulled the coat back around her and hurried down the hall.

Entering the room, she saw three men sitting at a table, Sergeant Jones, Jack and the Captain from last week (now he seemed sober).

“Here’s our High School Slut, now.” Said the Captain. “You ready to perform. Slut?”

“Please, Oh please. Haven’t I done enough. This is too much. I can’t take it!”

Jack pulled out his gun, a SIG Sauer 44, and walked up to Barb. He took the back of her head with his other hand and put the barrel of the gun against her mouth.

“You want to see what this will do to your family members, as I kill them one-by-one, bitch. Then I’ll finish with you. But not before I take a knife and carve up your tits! Got it? Bitch!”

Barb almost fainted with fear. Somehow she stammered out, “Yeesssss, Sirrrrr.”

“Ok. As long as you know where you stand. Speaking of standing, ditch that coat and show us what you’ve got.”

Terrified, Barb hastened to obey. She unfastened the overcoat and slid it off her arms to the floor. All three men took in a breath at the sight. The eighteen-year-old looked incredibly sexy. The sheer nightgown and the brief stripper outfit underneath did little to hide her charms.

“Jesus Christ!” gasped the Captain. “I fucked that body ? I don’t remember! I had too much Scotch. Damn that looks good!”

“You’ll see more soon,” said Jones. “Why don’t you two go in with the men and help them wait for their treat, while I instruct Barbara on her job tonight.”

The two men exited by the door Barb had entered. On the way both copped a feel of the sexy high schooler.

“OK, Barb, listen closely. You ever seen a striptease performance?” Barb shook her head no. What made him think she would have watched a striptease? The thought was disgusting. It was such filthy exploitation of women!

“Your job tonight is to be a striptease dancer for us.”

“Oh, no!” she said. “I couldn’t! It’s horrible! I wouldn’t know how.”

“That’s OK, you’ll learn. I’ll put a tape in the VCR for you to watch. It has two performances, enough for you to learn from.”

“When I come back to get you, you’ll go out on a little stage with a spotlight. There is a stripper pole in the center. What we want is for you to dance nice and sexy, and slowly strip. The nightgown, the pasties and the G-string. Get totally naked. Then make love to the pole; grind your sexy body against it.”

“Oh, my God,” said Barb, realizing the horrible display he was ordering. “I don’t know if I can do that.”

“Of course, you can! You’ve already spent three nights fucking and posing here. What’s a little dancing after that?”

“And I have some good news that might make you try harder. It you make a good effort and perform a nice sexy dance, that will be it for tonight. No one will touch you and we’ll let you go home.”

Barb’s face lit up with the news; Jones smiled, seeing he’d gotten to her.

“But if you don’t do a good job, every guy in there, I think there’s ten or twelve, will fuck you in the mouth, pussy and ass!”

“No, Please! Oh my God, No!”

“Then do a good job. Start by watching this tape closely.” He shoved a tape in the machine, turned on the TV and went out the side door.

As the tape came on, Barb viewed a scene she’d never really imagined. It was clearly an amateur tape shot with a hand-held camera. But the action was clear. Pounding music provided an insistent backdrop as a stripper came on the stage of what appeared to be a dirty and cheap bar. She was wearing and outfit only slightly different and only slightly more concealing than Barb’s. Barb guessed the woman was about thirty, but with a very tight, but voluptuous figure. She started teasing the audience and dancing around the pole. Slowly, she shed her outfit until she was buck naked and humping the pole like it was her special lover. Then it cut to black.

A second scene came on with a slightly older woman, maybe 35. Barb was surprised at herself as she noticed how attract and sexy the woman’s body was. Barb had always thought herself straight and disdained the idea of lesbian sex. But, looking at this half naked woman writhing and twisting on the stage, stroking her breasts and rubbing her cunt was arousing, Barb couldn’t deny. As she got naked and presented her private parts openly and lewdly to the audience, Barb suddenly noticed her own hand between her legs. What was wrong with her, she thought? Was all this forced sex making her some kind of pervert?

Before she could come to grips with her feelings, the tape ended and the sergeant returned.

“Time for your big show, Slut!’ he said, leading her out the door. “Just remember how much rides on this for you.”

As Barb staggered out onto the stage and into the spotlight, a cheer erupted from the dozen or so cops sitting in the room. Barb looked into their leering faces and knew she had to perform to keep from being raped by all these men.

A boombox was turned out loud, playing, “Nice and Slow” by Usher. The teenager began to dance in place to the music. As she closed her eyes and lost herself in the music, she tried to remember the videos. Soon she was stroking her body as she thought of the second dancer and how sexy she was. The thoughts and the music drove her to present a very sexy dance.

Soon the song ended and “The First Night” by Monica came on. Driven by the faster, pounding beat, Barb danced lewdly around the stage. The sergeant caught her eye and indicated she should start stripping. With no choice, Barb unfastened the collar of the nightgown and slipped it off her arms.

Clad in just then minimal stripper’s outfit and pumping her body to the music, the teen was an incredible display. The men cheered and hooted and made filthy and disgusting remarks as Barb twisted around the pole.

The music shifted to slightly faster tempo with “Crush” by Jennifer Paige. Urged on by the crowd, she reached up and peeled the pasties off her nipples. Throwing them aside, her young firm breasts appeared free with her nipples hard and pointing, driving the men wild.

“Black Velvet” by Alannah Myles with its pounding, hypnotic beat, came on and Barb worked harder to please the demanding crowd. Thrusting, writhing, pounding, stroking her body with abandon, the girl did everything she could to please. Sweat sheened her skin and her eyes stared vacantly.

As the song ended, Jones pointed to her crotch, indicating it was time to get naked. Just when the cord came untied and the G-string fell from her pussy, the boombox slammed out “Brown Sugar” by the Stones. The fast, insistent beat drove the girl to shake it all out. She grabbed the pole and spun around, humping the sleek metal as if a lover, her hips jerking almost too fast to see. The chanting cheers of the men and the driving music acted like a drug on her and she became aroused as her pussy rubbed against the metal.

When the music faded to silence, Barb slid down the pole, exhausted, covered in sweat. The men clapped and whistled for several minutes.

As the song ended, Jones pointed to her crotch, indicating it was time to get naked. Just when the cord came untied and the G-string fell from her pussy, the boombox slammed out “Brown Sugar” by the Stones. The fast, insistent beat drove the girl to shake it all out. She grabbed the pole and spun around, humping the sleek metal as if a lover, her hips jerking almost too fast to see. The chanting cheers of the men and the driving music acted like a drug on her and she became aroused as her pussy rubbed against the metal.

Tah ... dahhhhhhhhhh :tits:

Sergeant Jones came up on the stage and gently pulled Barb to her feet and led her offstage back to the side room.

Barb collapsed on a chair as Jones handed her coat to her.

“Great job, kid. You stripped your way out of being fucked!”

Barb smiled weakly. The dance had taken a lot out of her and she was still in a haze of arousal from fucking the metal pole. She struggled to put on the coat.

“And I got more good news. We have inspection next weekend, so you get a Friday off.”

Barb was now recovered enough to appreciate this news. “That’s great,” she mumbled.

“But make damn sure you are here in two weeks. Here’s your outfit for then. Jack’s in front with the car to drive you as usual. Have a good two weeks, girl. Come back refreshed and ready for your biggest night yet!”

Barb staggered out to the patrol car, buttoning up the coat. She hardly cared if Jack got a peek before she had it together. He drove her to the Mall and she put on her own clothes and called Dave to pick her up.

David had the car parked near the main entrance. Barb hurried out and into the car, hoping he’d not notice her disheveled and sweaty appearance. After all, she thought, what brother notices his sister’s hair. She just sat thinking how she’d clean up at home.

Then Barb noticed that the car wasn’t moving. She looked over and her brother was staring at her.

“What’s up, Barb? What did you do tonight?”

“Nothing. Why do you ask? It’s none of your business, just drive me home.

“I followed you from the Mall. Why did you go to the police station?”

Barbara’s mouth dropped open in stunned silence. He knew!

“What? How could you? No! I didn’t… What did you see?”

“I saw you go in and after about two hours you came back out all mussed up and your coat was almost open and it looked like you were naked underneath.”

“Oh my God! Davey” (Barb unconsciously slipped into her childhood name for her brother), “You mustn’t tell mom and dad! Please it’s so important! Promise me! You have to promise me!!” She began sobbing.

“I said you can trust me, Barb,” Dave said, putting her arm around her shoulders and pulling her to him. “I’ll take care of you. But you’ve got to tell me what’s going on. Otherwise I might have to go to mom and dad.”

“I will, Davey. I will. But not now, not tonight! I’m too…I just can’t! Tomorrow. I promise, tomorrow we’ll talk.” Barb looked up at his face with tears running down her cheeks. “Please?”

Dave stroked her hair with his free hand and smiled. “Yes, that’s OK Barb. It’ll be OK, I promise.” He gave her a soft kiss on the forehead and hugged her close. After a minute, he let her go and started the car. No more was said on the way home.

Back
Top Bottom