Friday Night Barb

Go to CruxDreams.com
Enough time for @Praefectus Praetorio to come up with a plausible ending?
When aren't my ending plausible?

Week ending Friday, 16th of March, 2001

Saturday March 10th

Barb had collapsed, spent, on her bed last night. Drifting off to sleep, she thought again of the one stripper she’d seen. Involuntarily her hand drift to her pussy. Even when she realized what she was doing, Barb didn’t stop. Slowly, at first, her fingers rubbed her sleep panties. Soon she peeled them down and had her finger slipping inside her wet slit.

She concentrated on her erect clit, teasing the ultra-sensitive lovebud and humping her hips. Her other hand moved to her tits and soon she was pinching her hard, sensitive nipples. Harder, and the pain seemed to drill into her breasts and right down to her clit which felt hot and itchy and ready to explode.

Imagining the stripper naked, coming into her bed, Barb sawed hard on her clit while still tormenting her nipples. She barely managed to suppress her scream of passion as her orgasm exploded.

Gradually coming back to earth, Barb pulled up her panties and rolled over to go to sleep. Her mind went to her handsome brother and the talk they would have the next day.

She concentrated on her erect clit, teasing the ultra-sensitive lovebud and humping her hips. Her other hand moved to her tits and soon she was pinching her hard, sensitive nipples. Harder, and the pain seemed to drill into her breasts and right down to her clit which felt hot and itchy and ready to explode.

Imagining the stripper naked, coming into her bed, Barb sawed hard on her clit while still tormenting her nipples. She barely managed to suppress her scream of passion as her orgasm exploded.

SHHHHHHHH .... that was a private moment :mad:

Saturday morning was the usual, chaotic hustle and bustle around the Moore home. Rousing sleepy teens, breakfast, getting the laundry down and started, plans for the day.

To her own surprise, Barbara managed to get up and dressed and down to breakfast. Was she getting accustomed to these horrific Friday Nights? Or was she tapping internal sources of strength that she herself hardly knew she possessed?

Barb and Dave exchanged looks surreptitiously during the morning, but there was no opportunity for any privacy. Mid-morning, Barb’s Dad got a phone call. He reacted with enthusiasm and when he hung up, he said to his wife, “That was Don from the Anthropology department. He and Faye have a bunch of tickets to the game and asked if we wanted to go tailgating with them?”

“I hope you said yes. I’d love to get out on a beautiful fall day like this.”

“I did. We meet them at their place at one.”

“Great. Kids, you heard that. You’re on your own today.”

Barb’s oldest brother, Harold, had already announced that he was heading back to the dorm.

The younger sister, Julie, asked if she could go to her friend, Tammy’s place for a sleepover. After a few probing questions by her parents (who knew and trusted Julie’s parents), permission was given.

The rest of the morning and midday was an agony of waiting for the siblings.

At ten-thirty, Harold was picked out by his friends and took off to campus.

At noon, Julie’s parents arrived to take the girls out for lunch before the sleepover.

At twelve-thirty, Mom and Dad left.

The two remaining siblings looked at each other.

“Let’s go to my room and talk,” said Dave.

Last edited:
Barb hadn’t been in either of her brother’s rooms for a couple of years. Once a girl enters her teens, she instinctively recognizes her brothers’ space as something inherently dirty, messy, cluttered and yucky. As they entered Dave’s room, her anticipation was justified. The one chair, at his desk was piled high with dirty clothes. How the heck does he do his homework? she thought. Much of the floor was also serving as a laundry hamper. The bed, unmade, was mostly clear and that is where he sat, inviting her beside him.

“OK, Barb. What is this all about?”

Hesitantly at first, then more confidently as she felt the support of her brother holding both her hands, Barb began to pour out her tale of woe. Starting with the terrible rape the night she was arrested and then the requirement that she return each Friday, dressed as a slut to be humiliated and abused. Tears poured down her cheeks as she was finally able to speak out loud about the horror she had been living. For some reason she was even able to describe explicitly the things they had done to her. Dave nodded symmetrically and stroked her wet cheek in comfort.

Barb hadn’t been in either of her brother’s rooms for a couple of years. Once a girl enters her teens, she instinctively recognizes her brothers’ space as something inherently dirty, messy, cluttered and yucky. As they entered Dave’s room, her anticipation was justified. The one chair, at his desk was piled high with dirty clothes. How the heck does he do his homework? she thought. Much of the floor was also serving as a laundry hamper. The bed, unmade, was mostly clear and that is where he sat, inviting her beside him.

Geeze! I think someone needs to file a complaint with the Environmental Protection Agency ... or at least what’s left of it. :confused:

Finally, Barb got to the threats of the mean cop, Jack, and the unbearable fear of what would happen to their family if she defied them or told anyone.

“My God, Barb!" comforted Davide. "I feel so sorry for you. You are so brave. I don’t know how anyone could have gone through that stuff alone.”

“I wanted so badly to tell someone, but I just couldn’t trust to do it.”

“Well, you can trust me. I’ll be here for you. I don’t know now how to solve this, but I promise you, I will find a way. Just be brave and trust me.”

“Oh, I do, Dave,” said Barb, throwing her arms around her brother and hugging him tightly.

She sobbed there for a minute or two, safe in his strong arms and then began to pull away.

As she did, their eyes met and both, without thought, moved together and kissed. A chaste, closed-mouth kiss, but an extended kiss on the lips nonetheless.

Then, just as spontaneously, both pulled away. Speechless, Barb ran out of there to her room and closed the door. The rest of the day there was an awkward silence as neither ventured to bring up the subject again.

That night, Barb tossed restlessly, often thinking of the stripper. But even more persistently, her thoughts keep going back to her brother, so strong and handsome and protective, and to the kiss, remembering their lips touching. Little did she know that David was also awake with similar thoughts.

Monday, March 12th

The new week in school for Barb further improved. Some of her casual acquaintances began to smile and say hello when passing in the hall. The whispers and giggling had almost totally ceased. And, the rude gestures and comments by boys had completely ended. Word of David’s action had gotten around.

As Barb walked home after school, she thought how much she owed her brother for his intervention, and for the support and love on Saturday.

She had thought long and hard over the past two days about the “kiss.” She’d come to the conclusion that it really didn’t mean a lot. They had both been very emotional, and as close sister and brother, they loved each other. The kiss was just a way of showing that. Maybe not the best way, but an innocent, well-meaning way. It would be a mistake to make of much of it.

That’s what she told herself. But she couldn’t get David’s sweet, handsome face out of her mind.

Soon after Barbara got home, David came too. Since they would be alone for a while, Barb suggested they go to her room and talk.

Of course, in contrast to David’s, Barb’s room was neat with no dirty clothes around. Barb sat pertly on her desk chair and David reclined casually on the bed. Why is it, thought Barb, that teenage boys with all their energy always seemed too tired to even sit up straight?

Barb started the discussion with careful reason and no emotion.

What had happened on Saturday did not have any special meaning. They had both been under a lot of stress from Friday night (especially herself) and emotionally worked up from Barb’s tearful retelling of her three weeks of nightmare. Dave had, of course, felt strong emotion for his sister to have suffered so much and felt very protective (something for which she assured him, she was very grateful.) And, naturally she had sought comfort, that he was very willing to give, in a brotherly/sisterly hug. When emotions were so aroused (Barb wondered why she used that word and blushed slightly) it was normal to want to share some physical closeness, even though their family was SO weird to avoid all NORMAL expressions of physical affection! Barb was very thankful that her brother, you, would give her such support. And, as to the little kiss, again it was little more than a normal expression of affection, of sibling love and concern. This weird family acts too much like siblings should show no care for each other. It was just a momentary slip and nothing more than a chaste gesture. It really proved nothing and they should just not worry about it at all and not let it hurt their good, healthy, natural love for each other.

All during Barb’s extended monologue, David lay quietly, nodding with a serious expression on his face and looking from her face to her feet. Barb was pleased that he maintained eye contact (gosh his eyes are a beautiful deep brown, she thought) and seemed to agree. But why did he look at her feet? Shyness?

When, finally she paused, David nodded and sat up. “You’re absolutely correct, Barb,” he said. There is nothing wrong with our affection. I would do anything to protect my sister.” At that he walked to her and pulled her out of the chair and gave her a big hug. It felt so good, thought Barb as he held her tight and rubbed her back.

Then she let got and he left her room.

As she turned to follow him downstairs, she noticed on of her bras on the floor beneath the desk chair. She hadn’t seen it before. Had Dave noticed it? She hurried to put it away and felt a fluttering in her stomach as she descended the stairs.

Back
Top Bottom