From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow! Where on earth did you dig up that little manip from 2001, Phlebas? I don't even know if I still have a copy of it...so this is definitely good to see. That must have been the very first manip I ever did--and it has the distinction of being one of those early ones where every element used in them came from my own camera.

Wow! Where on earth did you dig up that little manip from 2001, Phlebas? I don't even know if I still have a copy of it...so this is definitely good to see. That must have been the very first manip I ever did--and it has the distinction of being one of those early ones where every element used in them came from my own camera.

It's a pleasure to uncover it again, Shiva. That's what these walks down memory lane are all about :)

I disagree. In my humble opinion, clear cut forestry eliminates the undergrowth and increases the view. How many of us could honestly say that we don't enjoy the view.

Natural for me, please. It is a paradox of eroticism that the furry pudenda looks more naked than the shaved one, imho. It clearly indicates, signposts, the absence of clothes.

OK, I'm back, so here are more from 2003

tothecross.jpgg001 (2).jpgg003 (2).jpgg005 (2).jpggeschenk-hintergrund1.jpgfcr6.jpgfcr0.jpg4A9C9531_RT8.jpgkruisegingkleur.jpg02-03-021.jpg

OK, I'm back, so here are more from 2003

Interesting artist. :cool:
A translation :

I know,
There are people who want to go beyond normality!
People marked by a particular sense for ego and aesthetics.
With such people, I like to cooperate.
Another kind of photoshoot!
As a gift for your partner, or… just for yourself.
Of course, you get your favorite photos quickly and discreetly, printed in our own lab.
Info and appointments….

Great set as always! My favorites are 2 and 3 . N 2 is beautiful view from back, nice stretch body. And N 3 is a Wonderful manip, can't remember model's name but I've got a studio session with her. Also N 1 is a great expression of face. Amazing collection!

Yeas, as I rememberd her name is Liz Tyler, but in some series she is called as cowgirl, why , I don" know. I have her session in dungeon or something like this, but it looks like bondage, than Cruxs. The manip is better. I think the cuts on cmck are from that session.
I believe the name, 'Cow Girl' comes from the use of a cattle prod electrode in that famous crux session by 'Insex'. :)

Yeas, as I rememberd her name is Liz Tyler, but in some series she is called as cowgirl, why , I don" know. I have her session in dungeon or something like this, but it looks like bondage, than Cruxs. The manip is better. I think the cuts on cmck are from that session.

Yes! Liz/Cowgirl was also a domme at Kink.com when it was CyberNet Entertainment.

She had this awesome shoot wherein, first, she and Chanta-Rose dominated Paige Richards, then she and Paige dominated Chanta, then she tied fully naked Chanta's right arm and leg to fully naked Paige's left arm and leg, shoved electrodes into their vaginas, and gave each woman the control for the other woman's electrode.

At first Paige and Chanta just zapped each other. Then, things got heated and Paige and Chanta tried to hit each other, which prompted Liz/Cowgirl to intervene with a prod and remind them to take it out using the electrodes.

Yes! Liz/Cowgirl was also a domme at Kink.com when it was CyberNet Entertainment.

She had this awesome shoot wherein, first, she and Chanta-Rose dominated Paige Richards, then she and Paige dominated Chanta, then she tied fully naked Chanta's right arm and leg to fully naked Paige's left arm and leg, shoved electrodes into their vaginas, and gave each woman the control for the other woman's electrode.

At first Paige and Chanta just zapped each other. Then, things got heated and Paige and Chanta tried to hit each other, which prompted Liz/Cowgirl to intervene with a prod and remind them to take it out using the electrodes.
Thanks. Chanta is a wonderful model, I like her so much. And liz too:)

Back
Top Bottom