From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Great view! She was unworthy to be crucified within the walls of Rome! So, she missed the inauguration of the emperor's new arena.
I'm with you, Lox, I love the rear view! :)

Cleo Mosely, on a few of those, is a new name to me - any info?

I don't remember now, someone who posted briefly on the olf Crux group, a distinctive style.

The last selections from 2003, including a little male crux and some underwater crux posing

retrocaption-12-01.jpgfatelink1.jpgangel (2).jpgangelus.jpga final insult1.jpgg15 (2).jpgUnderwater_Nude.jpgimage5.jpg837a.jpgkuchar_andstilltheycome_01smdetail4.jpg

No, I don't remember where most of them came from, except many via the Crux group. It's 15 years ago!

Ok, opening the selections from 2004, including the original of my avatar

"By the gods, Cassius!! You had one job! Nail each wrist to one of the trancepts of the patibulum, they said. Only you could get that wrong! When the centurion sees this, you'll be on punishment detail until next Calends."

The Icelandic Pagan Revivalist Society girls didn't seem to think much of Bjork's music, although they said they liked her as a person very much.

It all went wrong after that last party on Olympus. Bacchus the god of wine got a bit carried away. Always joking around, he crucified Persephone. He thought it was hilarious, and truth be told, she did look lovely. Unfortunately, her husband Hades, to make an understatement, objected. Bacchus was last seen running for the horizon with a three-headed dog of the underworld in hot pursuit.

The 8th picture has a great display of humiliation. Also the last one has a great display of the marks of the whip.

SW, some time back I came across a picture of Makar's damn near indestructible Mila to which a person or persons unknown had added appropriate postwork.

Attachments

• 247C30B8-650D-4FE2-8FB0-E45B30D9A96C.jpeg
    247C30B8-650D-4FE2-8FB0-E45B30D9A96C.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 607
  • 50445F1C-9435-4DB9-9913-BE7F4F67DBCA.jpeg
    50445F1C-9435-4DB9-9913-BE7F4F67DBCA.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 650
It all went wrong after that last party on Olympus. Bacchus the god of wine got a bit carried away. Always joking around, he crucified Persephone. He thought it was hilarious, and truth be told, she did look lovely. Unfortunately, her husband Hades, to make an understatement, objected. Bacchus was last seen running for the horizon with a three-headed dog of the underworld in hot pursuit.
What the donkey made of it all is lost to history....

Not known to be deep thinkers, donkeys. Now if it was a camel...
The sexual life of the camel
Is greater than anyone thinks -
In the height of the mating season
He tries to bugger the Sphinx,
But the Sphinx's back passage is narrow,
And blocked by the sands of the Nile,
Which accounts for the hump on the camel,
And the Sphinx's inscrutable smile.

Author Anon, tune The Eton Boating Song.

The sexual life of the camel
Is greater than anyone thinks -
In the height of the mating season
He tries to bugger the Sphinx,
But the Sphinx's back passage is narrow,
And blocked by the sands of the Nile,
Which accounts for the hump on the camel,
And the Sphinx's inscrutable smile.

Author Anon, tune The Eton Boating Song.
This is a cross between "Just So Stories" and "Oonts".

Back
Top Bottom